Calling all 100%ers

Hi all. Thinking of drinking makes me feel ill at the moment, hope you feel better soon! Kids are ill so they are milking it for all they can :rolleyes: my fella, well normal kinda guy really wants attention all the time, so finding it a litter hard for me time. I have to worry bout the kids from 7am trying to keep them quiet coz daddy is in bed (works nights), then I have to feed "daddy" when he gets up with his usual cooked brekki, then have to clean animals out and feed them (we have alot!). I don't get any peace til 10pm when my fella goes to work lol, and now its the end of the week and I'm knackered. I was wanting to take up exercise last week but with all the things i have had to do i was too tired by the time i was able to.
Wasn't too bad on weightloss this week though 3 3/4 lbs (probably due to running round doing everything this week) and i reached my 1stone goal by christmas already :D
Good luck all at next weigh-in!

Er, gym didn't happen what with one thing and another...oh dear - must try harder.
Still, housework all but done, tea nearly made so I just need to heat it through when I get home later and determined not to give in to the evil popcorn in the cinema (I shall take a tub of grapes and some diet coke - virtuous me!)

Morning all!!!
How is everyone feeling today?? I knew there was a reason why I dont drink anymore!! Lol.
How was the cinema Melanie? Were you a good girl??? I used to take Snack a Jacks the caramel ones with me to the cinema (dont go much these days!!)...that way I didnt feel as if I was mising out on the popcorn!
Well my weekend was as busy as ever! I just dont get the chance to come on here, but always catch up on Monday mornings! But, rest assured I have been a little angel all weekend, even with TTOTM starting earlier than it should :(

Morning 100%'ers. Hope everyone had a good weekend... it's WI for me today so I'm on soup (in the hope it'll let me lose 1/2 a stone in 6 hours). Hehe xxx

He he....good luck Louise!!
My weigh in is tomorrow morning and I feel as if I've lost weight this week...there was a dodgy patch for a while as I was holding fluid, but I think thats sorted out now!

I don't know if I'll lose this week, I've been really good but I'm really bloated and constipated (sorry if TMI)!!!

Try and get some water down you...that should loosen things up!! Also if you have any HeBs left .....dried apricots used to help me!

Thanks guys, I've had veg soup for dinner and wholemeal bread, along with a few pints of water and satsumas. If that doesn't sort the problem out I don't know what will. Hehe. x

Hi 100%ers - hope you are all well in this cold snowy weather.
Well I got good news at WI last night - I managed to shift 3.5lbs!! I'm really pleased. Only 3lbs to go for my 3 stone which would be a really good Chrismas pressie to myself.

The cinema was ok (film not great) but I was very good and took a bag of grapes with me while my daughter munched her way through some chocolate!

Well done Melanie!!! Huge pat on the back for you!!!!

Well done on the excellent weight loss this week! Not far to go for your next award. Fingers crossed for next week for you. And well done on eating grapes at the cinema. I was chuffed with myself for having a grilled chicken salad at McDonalds the other day while everyone else pigged out on burgers. My halo shone brightly LOL.

I've lost 2 this week which makes me 2 pounds short of my 2 stone award. Hopefully we'll both be smiling next week with our shiny new awards ;)

Ohh well done both of you, I lost 2.5lbs this week, but I'm still a long way from my first stone!

Heres to another 100% week. x

Well done all!! I lost 2lbs this week too....I have a Christmas party on Friday, so planning a flexi day and Sat will see me driving to Wales for 5 hours to collect daughter from Nanny and Grandads....not sure what that day will bring, but not an excuse to pig out either!

well done on the 2.5 loss. That's great :D The stone is a lot closer than it was last week ;)

Are you doing red days this week too?

Well done to you too Mrs V. Seems like we've all had a good week :)

I have 2 Green Days and the rest are red, although this week 1 Green and 6 Red.

I'm going to do....

Tue: Green
Wed: Red
Thur: Red
Fri: Green
Sat: Red
Sun: Red
Mon: Red

Only reason I'm going red over the weekend is because we're going away for the weekend and I find it easier. x

Another good 100% day for me - mix to max again

B beans, 2 w/meal toast (B)
L ham salad, cottage cheese, yoghurt
D salmon, veggies, potatoes (B)

Milk for brews
Syns - Wine 9

Well done Melanie!!
Yup I can say another 100% day for me too! Im off downstairs now to make a couscous cake!! Cant wait!!!

Back