Calling all 100%ers

Me too, Saturday to Saturday need the boost of a big loss this week, working for the next 7 days so shouldn't be too hard to not indulge in the naughty things (wont have time lol) xxx

Im in,need a decent loss,fed up losing 1.5lb per week,though havent stayed same or put on in 13 weeks.Though 31lb is over 2lb a week on average,so shouldnt moan.Just think should be losing more.oh well onwards and upwards!!(or should that be downwards?)

I'm definitely in!

Last Monday found that I had put on 2lb by living a couple weeks of

- 'Alcohol will burn off quicker than food' - Only if you bop the night away and not slouch on the sofa watching TV!
- 'Extra B choices are better than extra syns' - That depends on how many extra Bs you have!
- 'Hi-Fi bars are practically free since they're full of fibre and will fill me up' - No - Use them as a B or else syn them as you would any other non free food!
- 'I should eat ryvita when I feel like a biscuit' - Ryvita's contribute towards your syns unless you eat them as part of a B!

All of the above myths helped me gain 2 lb (first every gain since I started in April!)

Since Last Tues - I've been on SW 100% - so will let you know how I get on in WI tomorrow!

I want to do 100% - until Xmas Eve (excluding 3 nights out I have planned!)

Morning all - hope you've all stuck to the plan so far. I've been extra good and only had 1 small glass of vino last night (when really wanting the whole bottle!).
Love the myths Rogue - there are loads of them that put us where we are now:-

If I eat it out of the pan it doesn't count
If I eat it off someone else's plate it doesn't count (as the calories belong to them)
If I eat standing up it doesn't count.
Etc Etc

Come on folks - dig in for a 100% Sunday. Huge amounts of free food to fight off temptations.

Good luck everyone.

(Hey - its not too late for others to join us - we can always extend into 2 weeks at 100%). Roll up roll up - sign up here for the best weight loss you ever had.

Melanie the Motivator
X

How did I miss this thread!? I've been 100%ing it this past week... I have been writing everything down, planned my weeks meals in advance, and stayed under 11syns. :)

It's weigh-in day tomorrow afternoon so i'll let you know how I get on!!!

Oh! You asked if anyone had eaten any delicious free meals? Well, this morning I made the most BEAUUUTIFUL Slimming World fry up :)

Lots of bacon
A frylighted egg
grilled cherry tomatoes
frylighted mushrooms
and a tbspn of tomato ketchup (1syn)

Soo good. Especially if you have it with a cup of hot tea, and follow it up with a bowl of raspberries and yoghurt, sprinkled with sweetner.

Mmmm

Mmm - lovely. I'm just about to have mine - I always get 'brunch' about this time on a Sunday
2 syn free sausages
Bacon (loads)
egg (frylite)
grilled toms
mushrooms
baked beans (Hexb)

Keeps me going till tea time (which will be the beef ghoulash out of the SW mag) and got loads of fruit to have in the meantime.
My big pan of free veg soup is simmering away on the cooker too, so I could have a little bowl of that later to warm me up.

Loving SW.

Now, which sausages are syn-free?

I bought Bowyers less than 5% fat ones...alas they are 1 syn each.

We have a local butcher comes to class every 2 weeks to sell his lovely syn free sausages which are endorsed by SW. They're lovely.
Not sure which supermarket ones are free though.

Wow TOE, you're doing really well - keep up the good work! :-D

Have had a brilliant 2 days have been on a late shift last night and an early this morning, so far too tired to pick when I got home last night and snacking on banana's, mug shot and yoghurts on breaks at work, heres to another 5 days of 100% :)

Are mug shots free?! :)

Is it too late to join this? I have only just seen it and my 7 day 100% wil have to be mon-mon !!
I need to do it though to try and boost my loss, i have missed out on my monthly challenge targets always only by 1 or 2lb and really wanna make my crimbo target, but i need 13 more lbs!

Sm1ler - definately not too late to join in. Good to see you motivated.
How are you all doing?
I've been 100% since Friday and will keep it up all week and through the weekend for definate.

Back