Calling all 100%ers

Good luck with WI.
I'm going through to WI next Monday.
I went to WI and stayed the same but only went 100% on Friday (last week I spectacularly threw myself head first off the waggon on 2 days which is why I wanted to get to 100% again in the first place. I was happy with my STS considering, but am hoping for much better things come next Monday.
I am happy to keep this thread going week by week to Xmas if any of you are keen to be 100%ers for all that time?
And for those of you that haven't yet joined us - get those food diaries back out and record everything, count those syns, weigh those Hexs - come on people - diet like you mean it!!!
Melanie the Motivator
X

Last edited:
Ive been 100% so far so good for me.
Think this is just what i needed to get me back on the straight n narrow!!!
Hope everyone else is doing good too. x

Morning luvvies. How you all doing? Any WI results yet? Are you all still 100%?
I'm having a curry tonight - frylite chicken, onion, ginger, garlic, add tin toms, some stock and a couple of tblsps patacks balti curry paste (careful - 4 syns per tblsp - but mine serves 3 so not too bad), add chilli powder for extra heat, cook for a while (I'm very vague, I realise this), then stir in chopped fresh coriander to serve. I'll be having this with spicy potatoes (Hexb) - small spuds, leave skins on, chop up, spray frylite, sprinkle over chilli powder or curry powder, cook in oven until crispy. Yum - Friday night has to be curry night!
Anyone else having anything really good but still 100%?

Morning everyone - please can I join the 100% club too, I've been 100% since Tuesday and loving it. xxx

Welcome Louise and well done for going back to class and climbing back on the wagon.
Good luck for WI chick.

Thanks hun, I actually can't wait, I use to hate going to WI!!

I've vowed to stay at image therapy and already I feel 100 times more motivated, no wonder I kept failing as I never stayed for class. x

Hi all, 100% last week and lost 2lb. Yay!

Am aiming to do 100% this week too although I have a meal out on Sunday so might have to guesstimate the syns. But I'm saving some up so that I can limit the damage!

nope sorry can't do without my flexy day on weigh in day good luck all though hope u get some amazing losses

Stacey - well done you. A good loss always motivates you to carry on the good work. Have a good meal out and make some sensible choices that you won't regret, but straight back on the plan afterwards.
Louise - I know what you mean about image therapy, sometimes its a bit of a drag and can be a bit painful and embarassing when its clear someone has had a disappointing result yet are 'encouraged' to share all with the group. For me, its the only way unfortunately - if I weighed and left I don't think it would really work for me, nor would it if I tried to go it alone without a group. I need a bit of a push now and again and the thought of someone else recording my weight each week does it for me.

And for those of you who treat WI days as treat day - well if it works for you who am I to argue? For myself though, I feel as though I need to make some long term and sustainable changes and if I revert to type once a week, that wouldn't work.

However you go about it, good luck to you all.

100%ers, we are approaching the danger zone - otherwise known as the weekend. Anyone up for 100% all weekend? We can relax a little, spend any extra syns we've saved, but stay on plan and we could be rewarded with the gods of the scales smiling down on us next week.
Who's up for it? Don't be shy - you know you want to......
M

Oh man. 100%ing has totally gone out of the window... i feel like totally leaving Slimming World full stop.

Help! What do I do!?!?!?

Ginny - STOP - what the heck are you doing luvvie, you were doing so well too! Come on girl - is it more important to have the biccy/choc/chips or whatever, than it is to get to your goal that you've worked so hard towards? Just think back - how good does it feel when you get on the scales and see the numbers you want to see as a reward for your hard work? And that feeling can last pretty much all week until you next step on. That biccy is gone in a second, and leaves you feeling guilty and demoralised and cross with yourself. Draw a line under what went before and jump back on the SW wagon. You know it works and it makes you feel good. Come on girl, we're all behind you here.
And above all else, be kind to yourself.
X

100% for the weekend - wow, you'll be up for a good result next WI Louise I bet.
How's everyone else getting along? Hope you're having good relaxing weekends.
I've just had the cock-a-leekie soup from the most recent SW magazine and it was really good.
For tea it's chicken fillet which is marinaded in lime juice, chillies, garlic and coriander and done in oven, with some prawns in same marinade, served with roasted red peppers and potatoes (HexB).
Any other good meals on the go this weekend? Share them with us.

Last edited:
I'm doing mostly green days so Brekkie was 2 weetabix with 2 scan bran crumbled in (need the fibre at the mo). Snack was 5 bits of fruit. Just had some couscous cake warmed with a vanilla mullerlight. Dinner is going to be mexican quorn pieces. That's quorn pieces with passatta, mushrooms, onions, chilli and sweetcorn. Might make it into a pasta bake and have with salad or just have it with rice. Decisions decisions.

Sue

Back