Calling all 100%ers

My 100% is going well. Have written everything down and I have lost 6lbs so far and am only 8lbs away from my 1 stone target for xmas and 11lbs away from my club 10 :D So I hope this week to be good and lose another 2lb this week (as I know weight loss will slow down this week :cry:)
Keep up the good work guys! And good luck at next weigh-in and a big well done to those of you that lost weight at your last weigh-in!

Can I join in with the 100% thing??

Club 10 is same as losing 10% of your body weight ( i think??) Someone correct me if I'm wrong!!

Afternoon all....
I dont come on here at the weekends, as work and Little one take up too much time!
I am now back at work for a rest and thought that I would say hi. I am feeling really positive as I managed to make it through the weekend without a slip up!
Its my Birthday tomorrow and I have to get some cakes later for everyone else to scoff tomorrow around me. I choose to eat my Mullerlite yoghurt and think to myself that they are the ones gorging on calories, whilst I am eating myself thin!!!

You're right Snow white 78!!

I need to lose 3.5lbs to get there, will be in next stone down then too :)

Hi All, New on here and wondered if i could join? I haven't been motivated recently but finding this forum and getting some advice has made me motivated. I have had a 100% day yesterday and today :D my WI is Wed so my week would prob go from Wed-Wed.

Lea

Wooo hooo!!! stuck to the plan 100% and lost.....7lbs in my first week!!!
Now onwards and downwards to week 2!!
Come on we can do this!!! If I can get through 7 days, Im sure we all can!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Its definitely a great feeling!!!
I have a gstric band fitted too, so cant eat a lot of things on the plan (like SW chips :( ) and I have to eat smaller quantities and was worried that I wouldnt loose enough weight because of that!

Well done all you losers.

I've not been around much but am 100% on plan, I lost 2lbs this week, I'm going for a 4lb loss next week though, so it's going to be 200% on plan for me!!

Go us x

Afternoon luvvies - not been on here since Sunday as I've been really busy so sorry to have abandoned all my lovely 100%ers.
Everyone looks to be doing really well. I had WI last night and lost another pound and got my 2.5stone - yay! I seem to have slowed down now a little but I don't mind as I know I'm losing weight in a steady and healthy way and that it is more likely to stay off in the long term.
Welcome to all you new 100%ers, no need to ask if you can join, all are welcome here.
Remember, we can do this and will feel so much better for each week we stick to plan (or even each day if a week feels unachievable right now).
Its monkfish stew out of the magazine for dinne for me tonight - this will be the second time I've made it and its absolutely delicious. Any good meal ideas for this week?
Well good luck all, have a great week and get reporting those losses on here.
M

Ooo Melanie that monkfish stew sounds nice, will have to buy me a magazine from Tescos!

Forgot to add....well done on reaching another milestone Huni!!!!

Am trying to stay 100% despite my flu -yak- but still wanting stodgy comfort food.

Today have had:

Breakfast - 2 crumpets (10 sins) and WW jam (1 sin)
Dinner - Asda GFY Tomato and basil soup (HEXB)
2 Alpen lights (HEXB)
Snack - Huge bowl of rice pudding - made with rice, water and milk (HEXA) sweetener and nutmeg
Loads of squash and tea (sugar in one - 1 sin)

So 12 sins so far...

Will maybe still lose this week :)

Aaah hope you feel better soon Snow White.
Just reading your menu - crumpets, yum, not had these in ages (think its a slippery slope I'd do best to avoid though!)

Back