Calling all 100%ers

Welcome Rachella.
100% is good to be considering when the weekend approaches as it can be a bit of a trial when we feel like we need to relax and deserve something good and a bit of the old vino.
I always try to go through the recipes to pick out something new or something I've really enjoyed so I don't feel like I've missed out on anything. I'm making curry tonight (come to think of it, I go for curry nearly every Friday night these days). My daughter and better half eat the same but they get rice, and I also get them some naan and bhaji type bits.

So come on 100%er - dig out those recipe books and treat yourselves to something good. Just cos its supposedly 'diet' food doesn't mean its not really tasty.

I know this has been discusses previously and that consultants gove out differetn advice about syns and whether they can be carried over, but I honestly don't see any harm in having a few less Monday to Thursday and then a few more Friday to Sunday. It doesn't appear to have harmed my progress so far, although I'm prepared to have a rethink if I start to stick. I reckon I've earned enough for 3 small glasses vino and a poppadom! Yay!

Good luck with the weekend luvvies.

Little Bottle - I may be nearing 2.5, but I've then still another 3.5 to go. Sometimes is seems sooooo far away but I know that I will absolutely get there and, when I do, I'll be so proud of myself.
You too should be proud of what you've achieved so far, particularly of the fact that you made the decision to get on the plan initially so well done you.

Hi can I tag along??
I started on Tuesday 11/11 and my biggest hurdle like everyone on here is the weekends with Hubby and Daughter.

Well done everyone so far and keep up the good work!

Kerry-Ann
xx

I'm aiming for 3.5 too. If I can get a stone by Christmas I'll be well chuffed and consider myself on track. I find this forum so much more heartening than class! Everyone tends to be a bit droopy there but at least on here I can find some get up and go.
Thanks for the encouragement :)

I agree - sometimes in class there's too much of the 'guess what I ate and still lost' tall tales and then sulking the week after with 'its not fair' when they put on, and not enough 'get a grip, how much do you want to get to target' approach.

Interjects with a bit of humour - years ago, when I was over on 'the dark side' (WWs!) I used to go with someone I worked with. One time, she'd gained weight and the leader asked her why she thought this was.
She replied (pointing to mouth) 'Because that hole' (then pointing to bum) 'is bigger than that hole' - oooh, nice answer!!

Ooo lovelly thank you!!
I have about another 8 stone to go (have lost 4 already), but love the SW diet and I dont care how long it takes me to get there...I will do it!!! Lol

Have a good weekend everyone, Im off to collect Loobs from Nursery!

Kerry-Ann
xx

I've been sticking 100% since i re-started sunday just gone, so I am more than happy to join it! Hope it's going to be atleast a 2lb loss for me :D I will be happy with that, I'm not expecting miracles :)
Good luck everyone :scale:

Well I'm still 100% and I'm half way through week 7 :D 2lbs away from my stone and a half award so I should get that on Tuesday. I set my first mini goal to lose 2 stone before January. I think I might smash through that goal by then ;)

Good afternoon all. Hope you are all enjoying your weekends so far and looking forward to your next WIs and the losses that will show.
Is anyone eating anything good today? I've got a lovely roast dinner (beef) to look forward to later.
Got to dash - must make next week's supply of veg soup for work.
Good luck all, keep that motivation up and remember what you're doing this for.
X

I'm making the soup that my mum used to make. Dried pulses (broth mix) with lamb chops for flavour. Then add leeks, parsnips, turnips, swede, carrots and potatoes. Then cook for several hours. I won't eat any of the meat that's for my dad. Its funny I really dislike parsnips, turnips and swede unless its in this soup.

Feeling fed up as I only lost 1/2lb this week.

Sue

Yeh but thats 10.5 in 4 weeks Sue and still going in the right direction. Bodies and weight loss is all a bit of a mystery to me - I could eat the same things for 2 weeks and 1 week have a great loss and the next a very small one. Its disheartening when you've tried hard and stayed on plan, but you need to look at what you've lost in total - week by week is a bit misleading. Although I know this, I still get disappointed by the evil scales but have learnt not to let it affect my determination. Stick with it, you'll get there in the end.
x

Thanks Melanie. Part of me knows I'm being daft but the other part.........
I keep trying to tell myself that I haven't been this "light" for a good few years.
Sue

Exactly - and you're not long off that 1 stone. Go you!
I reckon that if you dig in, it'll shift again for next WI.

You're stats show your almost halfway to 10%.
Maybe have a think and make a list of 10 reasons you should get to 10% then keep looking at it to spur you on when it gets tough.
I got my 10% a bit ago and was soooooo proud of myself. This weight loss lark is a tough one but isn't impossible. Its keeping it off that'll be the trick...

Back