Calling all 100%ers

Yeah, I'd not had them in ages either, the remainder of packet now safely tucked in freezer out of sight!!! They were nice, but bit steep at 5 sins each!!! ;)

Lost 2 and a half this week and got my half stone and Slimmer of the Week - yay!
I am now 1/6 of my way to target :)
It's really motivated me to get exercising this week as I want to match that loss.
Haven't been filling my food diary in (had my laptop stolen at the weekend :mad:) so I need to start doing that again.
Was feeling so down after the worst weekend ever but last night's WI has really picked me up - never thought I'd be saying that about getting weighed lol.
Hope everyone's ok, I've felt really out of sync not being able to catch up on what everybody's up to.
Congrats to Mrs V for the 7lb!!! (Apologies if other people deserve a mention but I haven't read through the threads properly yet) x

Thanks Little Bottle and well done on your loss too! Sorry to hear about the laptop though, hope you are insured hun.
I deserve a medal after all that I went through last night! Loads of chocolate mousse and chocolates for 2 3 year olds...I managed to keep on track!
Hope everyone is having a good morning so far?

Kerry-Ann
xx

Morning...... I'm 100% so far today, I'm trying to save my syns for the evening now as I always seem to want something sweet about 9pm ish.

Hope everyone else is 100% on plan, I'm trying to get 4lbs this week but it's going to be hard!! x

Had nothing but a mini mars bar so far today - not a good start :-( Will have some soup in a bit :)

Ok boss ;-)

Well i joined you couple of days ago and have been 100% since (but not full week yet), got my WI tonight and will be a 100% for the next week!

Fingers crossed for tonight!

Great to see you all so positive. I've just had some lovely duck in orange sauce (don't all get excited and ask for the recipe, it was an Asda Extra Special that is free on red, but was gorgeous anyway). I spent my syns on wine, as per usual!
Good grief, OH is just settling down to watch footie - grrrrrreat! Its enough to drive a girl to food....
Any more WIs to report back? What about you Louise - didn't you go last night?

That duck in orange sauce sounds lush - will be getting some of that from asda next time am there - love duck :)

After my 'breakfast' of a mini mars bar, I have been really good - I had:
Mid morning snack - 2 alpen lights
Dinner - salmon, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and vlf cottage cheese
Snacks - grapes, another piece of salmon that I was saving for my lunch tomorrow
Tea - Omelette with turkey rashers, mushrooms and spring onions and cheese (HEXA)

Need to squeeze in another HEXA and B yet tonight - not been v hungry today - will have a glass of milk and some ryvita

Looking good Snow White. I had omlette for lunch today - I went out with a friend from work and managed to stick with omlette and salad while she had jacket spud with cheese and home made coleslaw! I could have slapped her and stolen it!

I know, eating out with friends is always torture, I have recently conquered mcdonalds though - I went with a friends and had some chicken nuggets and a diet coke while she quoffed a qp with cheese, large fries, large milkshake and a mcflurry! the next time i took my nephews and had a diet coke while they had mcflurrys! I had a little taste though!! Don't want to put that rubbish in my body anymore though ...

and you feel hungry 10 mins after eating it!!! I worked out how many sins it would have been if I'd eaten what my friends had had when I got home - was incredibly scary!!!!!

Well I'm still 100% but a bit pigged off to be honest. Last week I lost 1 pound and this week 1 pound again, despite being 100%! Grrrrrrr.

Going to try to throw in a few mix2max days this week once I can plan it.

Hopefully it will be more than 1 pound next week. I have too far to go to only be losing a pound a week when I'm sticking to plan. I don't cheat, even after I've been weighed on a Tuesday morning.

I did feel a bit hacked off at class when others were saying oooh, I don't know how I've lost 2 pounds this week with everything I've cheated on.. and there's me.. stuck to it and lost a pound :( I can normally lose 2-3 pounds a week regularly. [sigh]

Ooooh Inatiz... I know what you mean by what people boast about in class... however... I reckon they're elaborating a bit... and we've no idea how much physical exercise people take, plus everyone has a different physique so we lose weight at diff rates.

I only lost 1/2 pound this week, better than nothing, I did have a dinner at a friends at the weekend and I had no idea how to syn it, I couldn't have asked her to get all the packaging outta the bin so I could work it out on the syn calculator, she would have thought I was going round the bend!

I really want to lose 1.5 pounds for next week so I reach a stone! I know I can do it... I just need to go back and read the book a bit more and try and have more speed foods, aaaaaaaand try to alter my meals a bit, I keep having the same things which is getting boring!

Congrats on your 1 pound loss anyway Inatiz... :)

Aww Inatiz - I know it's difficult but stick with it, you're due a big loss and it will happen!

Maybe switch what you are doing a bit, if you do all red, throw some green in etc. Change the fruit you're eating (esp if grapes and bananas).

You'll get there hun xxx

I agree with Louise...try and change what you are eating and also how many days you are doing Red to Green.
You will have that loss before you know it and if all the women in class keep cheating, it will catch up with them, so you will loose and they will gain!

K
xx

Hope everyone manages to stick to plan today, just pondering whet to have for breakfast - still feel sick as a dog, which this damn flu would go away, neck has started aching now and can't shift the heady bit of it at all :-( Sorry, just feeling bit sorry for myself!!

Back