Calling ALL ATKINERS

sun

Gold Member
:) Just thought it would be nice as I dont think that there are many of us, to just update our progresses, I know myself, buffydog and debz post frequently and post on our own threads, but it would be nice to see who else is doing the diet and see how we are all getting on.

sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry ditzeeblonde not debz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I see, 25 low carbers have peeked in :)

Come out, come out, wherever you lot are LOL!

There have been quite alot of people posting they are starting atkins, but then they never come back to tell us how they are getting on?

we are nice..........

Oh well nice thought anyway

bye bye thread !!

I am on Atkins, been on it for 8 days, lost 4 pounds which I am ecstatic about ! I did LL last year , went from 12 stones 10 pounds to 9 stones and started this at 10 stones 11 pounds, want to get down to 9 stone 5 roughly, am glad there are more people out there doing the same thing !!!

Hi I’ve done the Atkins on and off for few years now and had great success. I never regain any weight but I do eventually plateau out that’s why I have a break.
It was being discussed on the TV recently and said to be a ‘good’ diet. They said that it had been given bad press because people had not been doing it correctly but staying in the induction phase for weeks and weeks rather than the two weeks recommended and then going on to increase your carbohydrates intake by progress through the following phases.

Aislinn x

Hi, I started Atkins on Monday, this is the longest I have stuck to a diet in ages, had headache first day but that has gone now, so far have lost 6lbs but 'official weigh in tomorrow'.

Tracey

brrrrrilliant all welcome, please keep updating your progress ladies, its keeps us all inspired.

sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back