Calling all brides!

Kirsty*

Getting married in October and want to drop 3-4 dress sizes! Currently an 18/20 so I know its going to be hard! Need a buddy, as my fiance isn't much help!
Is anyone else going through the same trauma? Don't want to even look for dresses yet, the thought if it makes me feel sick!
I'm doing slimming world and have started exercising again but need to be able to turn to someone for a bit of help!xxx

Have a look at the SW Teams sub-section. They have a lot of Operation Bridal Gown girls there! good luck!

Ohh sorry took so long to reply apparently the Android version of minimins doesn't tell me things! New to all this, how do we go about buddying? xx

Ellebear said:
Drop me a pm and we will take it from there :) xxx

Ellebear ! Your fellow Midlander here from nr Quinton. I could have done with u as my my buddy but u are about 19 years too late!! Love, luck and much hugs too you both!

Ellebear said:
Drop me a pm and we will take it from there :) xxx

Hi, are u ok? As I said not too sure how it all works lol but definitely need bit of support! The thought of even trying on wedding dresses makes me cringe! Have u got urs sorted yet?xxx

JAM21 said:
Ellebear ! Your fellow Midlander here from nr Quinton. I could have done with u as my my buddy but u are about 19 years too late!! Love, luck and much hugs too you both!

Thanks babe xxxx ooh I know Quinton!!! :)

Kirsty* said:
Hi, are u ok? As I said not too sure how it all works lol but definitely need bit of support! The thought of even trying on wedding dresses makes me cringe! Have u got urs sorted yet?xxx

Going to a dress shop for the first time on Sunday!!! Stressed! Going to get bridesmaids dress ideas though! More than my own haha!!!

Back