1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Calling all brides!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by *fraufrau*, 19 February 2014 Social URL.

1. *fraufrau*

*fraufrau* Well-Known Member

Hello ladies! Just looking for anyone who wants to slim down in time for their 'big' day. I am getting married next Easter and hoping to shift 3 stone. Who's with me?? Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Vavaness

Vavaness Well-Known Member

Hi ther fraufrau! Welcome along! I'm not a bride-to-be but just wishing you luck anyways! :)

4. *fraufrau*

*fraufrau* Well-Known Member

Thank you very much!! Xx

5. Princess_Ruthy

Princess_Ruthy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Minimins! :) Not a bride to be but good luck on your weight loss journey, planning a wedding is so exciting, wish i'd lost weight for mine! :)