Calling all Irish!!!

Thx Aisling. I lost 4lbs this week so I was over the moon! Dying for pizza still though lol. Might fly down and get some tomorrow and have them as a nice "treat" tomorrow evening...

Hope you are getting on well
x

Oh wow well done :) fair play that's a brill loss ... Ya I'm having a good week ... Managed to gain 6lb while off sick for 3weeks :( but I seem to have shifted it again as I pulled out all the stops !! Have a family wedding on Friday, got a dress taken in .. Last thing I need is for it not to fit haha!! Have a nice weekend x

How is everyone getting on??? I lost another 1.5lbs last night so I'm delighted. VERY worried however about the long weekend :-( I'm heading away and I'm TERRIFIED of gaining weight. I'd love to lose 1.5lb as that would be my stone, but I think realistically if I could get a maintain next weigh in that would be a great result. Have any of you any nice plans for the BH weekend??

How is everyone getting on??? I lost another 1.5lbs last night so I'm delighted. VERY worried however about the long weekend :-( I'm heading away and I'm TERRIFIED of gaining weight. I'd love to lose 1.5lb as that would be my stone, but I think realistically if I could get a maintain next weigh in that would be a great result. Have any of you any nice plans for the BH weekend??

I had great plans for the Bank Holiday but weighed in +1lb today. I can totally cope with that though considering what I had over the weekend. Bold John!

Another Irish Weight Watcher here! Hope everyone's well.

This is gonna sound stalkerish but I think I'm following you on Twitter Quinlivan.. :eek:

Hi All,
Can i join ya. Im a wicklow girl. Hope all are doing well with their weight loss. Well im still trying to recover from my +3lb from the bank hol. I lost 1.5 last week so hopefully il do ok on tuesday.

Yay more Irish people! Welcome! :D

Hello! Welcome! Nice to see some Irish as some of the food recommendations cant be got here.

Dealz has a nice little selection of the WW foods like crisps, soups etc :)

Ya gotta love deals

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

The more the merrier, welcome! :)

Hey guys how are we all getting on? Any nice plans for the long weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm doing well enough. It's absolutely lashing rain here so I don't know if I'll walk today. I might try find a video on YouTube to do. I would really love to get at least 1lb off this week.

No plans for tomorrow or Saturday but Sunday and/or Monday there's a carnival thing on here so I'll go to that. I'm looking forward to it and it's exercise too, I'll be walking around a field for the day. :)

Then on Tuesday I'm starting work experience in a nursing home at 9am. There's a possibility of me missing WI. I can't really say it to them in the nursing home even though they're not actually paying me so if needs be I might try find another meeting when I find out how I'm going to be working.

How are you doing everton? :)

Well done on your weight loss so far Jane if you are working in a nursing home that weight will fall off you in no time! :D

Thank you very much.

I was actually thinking it'll help a lot. 20lbs to goal now. Half a stone until I've lost 50lbs.

Question for people. I don't know if it's an Irish thing or what but I've been told several times lately that I'll be too thin at my goal weight. Anyone else got this?

Fair play to you Jane I would love if someone said this to me LOL! Only you can figure that one out, where will you be on your BMI then?

Lol, it can be a bit annoying. :)

When I get to goal it'll be about 24. :)

I would say go for it. I would think that people are just used to seeing you heavier and it will take a while for them to get used to the 'new you' ifykwim? It will be great to get to 24 and it gives you a bit of leeway to be comfortably below 25 which is the max for the normal range as you know. Irish people can be very tactless at times LOL! I can't waaaaaait until someone says that to me :D well done!

Back