Calling all Irish!!!

BNS & red Pepper soups is delish... Chop up a BSN, add 2 red peppers, 500ml stock. Boil it. Blitz it.. Season to taste

Curried veg soup is good too.. All the veg u can think of, in a pot.. tablespoon of curry powder.. enough stock to cover your veg. Boil n blitz..

Red pepper and tomato.. Can't remember this one. Might be on my recipe thread.. Link so which is below on my signature..

or type in 0 point soups in the minimins search bar and loads should come up :D

Dubchick81 said:
BNS & red Pepper soups is delish... Chop up a BSN, add 2 red peppers, 500ml stock. Boil it. Blitz it.. Season to taste

Curried veg soup is good too.. All the veg u can think of, in a pot.. tablespoon of curry powder.. enough stock to cover your veg. Boil n blitz..

Red pepper and tomato.. Can't remember this one. Might be on my recipe thread.. Link so which is below on my signature..

or type in 0 point soups in the minimins search bar and loads should come up :D

Bns and red pepper is my favourite one but getting sick of it now lol! Need a new favourite haha.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I've NEVER tasted carrot and coriander lol... Is it nice (doesn't sound nice :p)? x

I've NEVER tasted carrot and coriander lol... Is it nice (doesn't sound nice :p)? x

I love it.. make it quite allot tbh.. So easy to do.. Try it.. U'll love it.. :D
Love the BNS one but HATE chopping up a BNS!! :mad:

Totally agree Fendigal.. I'm doing ProPoints system but doing it from home too.. My leader was fairly rubbish so was an easy decision to make.. But I agree €40 a month could be better spent on an activity/gym membership etc.. That along with the extra expense of fresh fruit n veg n healthier food products makes losing weight very bloody expensive.. I have joined a weekly weigh in group on here.. so that along with tips and advice from others on here I find a much better help than the same small group of WW'ers on a class..
Hope your weight is going the right way for ya :D

Hey dubchick, just been reading through your recipe thread and will deffo be trying a few of these out.
I'm finding sticking to the plan so hard at the moment, after all i said about classes i'm seriously thinkin of goin back for a few wks to get me back on track and perhaps get me going on the propoints..maybe im just tired of the old points programme!

Oh on the belvita biscuits, i was in my local supervalu the other day and they were a lot cheaper than iv seen them anywhere so it may be worth a look :)

Anyone know if you can get the WW wine anywhere in ireland? x

azwethinkweiz (Sarah) - I've seen WW wine in some of the bigger Dunnes Stores.

Hope this helps.

Anyone know if you can get the WW wine anywhere in ireland? x

Have seen it in Dunnes in Kilnamanagh and the Ashleaf S.C and Superqiunn Sundrive and Walksintown.. BUT.. That was a long time ago.. Have seen it in ages...

Morning!
Well I went to my first meeting last night so hopefully I have a good first day...fingers crossed!

BNS & red pepper sounds delish! might have to make some up at the weekend and freeze it for work.

7.20am and now I want meringue and raspberries ladies lol may have to get some in Tescos later :)

Hey im from dub 2 walkinstown 2 b precise haha!! I find dunnes do alot of stuff but den tesco do stuff dat d others dont its jus basically shop around n iceland hav brought in a lot more new stuff desserts and meals =] I like marks n spencers count on us der pretty pricey but they are calculated in propoints which is handy n der nice 2 gud selection 2 xxxxx

Ok i was dying to know what the cadbury wispa ice creams were for propoints. So I went and found out about all the cadbury ice creams too lol:

Flake 99 cone - 7pp (multipack size is the same pp)
Cadbury caramel cone - 7pp (mulitpack size = 5pp)
Creme egg cone (multipack) - 5pp
Buttons cone (multipack) - 5pp
Crunchie blast - 6pp (multipack size is the same pp)
Dairy milk stick - 7pp (multipack size is the same pp)
Dairy milk fruit and nut stick - 7pp (multipack size is the same pp)
Bournville deeply dark stick - 7pp
Cadbury dream stick (multipack) - 6pp
Creme egg stick - 6pp
Crunchie bar ice cream - 4pp
Fudge bar ice cream - 4pp
Wispa ice cream - 5pp (multipack size is the same pp)
Cadbury caramel tub (125ml) - 5pp
Crunchie tub (125ml) - 4pp
Heavenly vanilla tub (125ml) - 4pp
Wispa tub (125ml) - 4pp

Yeah I wanna try it too! It better be nice lol. Also like the sound of those multipack cones for 5pp. Sounds yum. The strawberry cornettos are 4 or 5pp too aren't they? Nom nom lol x

Are you still nom, nom, nom-ing all around the forum Sars LMAO???Stand away from the ice cream fridge right now!!! Like Fran, I'm not a big ice cream fan either, I usually only like vanilla, but a wispa ice cream does sound nice. My fav was always the good old Golly Bar but I never see them in shops anymore.

Last edited:
Keeping with this thread, I have finally found a bread that is 4pps for two slices instead of the usual 5pps. Irish Pride Wholemeal is the one so I will be saving a point a day by switching over to that from now on.

Hey ellen, Irish pride kids vita bread is also 4pp for two slices... In case you get a white bread craving :) x

brilliant, love this tread cause we do have Dunnes etc over here and the person who put up the supermac post thanks so much, i have been searching for this for months. Similiar to Mc Donalds but Supermacs is way more filling thanks

Back