Calling all Irish!!!

Yeah i find the meetings very repeatative after a while of going to them..im not doing pro-points im doing the old discovery points plan, i know it inside out and its worked for me before! ten euro these days is a lot its just not worth it to go to class.

Totally agree Fendigal.. I'm doing ProPoints system but doing it from home too.. My leader was fairly rubbish so was an easy decision to make.. But I agree €40 a month could be better spent on an activity/gym membership etc.. That along with the extra expense of fresh fruit n veg n healthier food products makes losing weight very bloody expensive.. I have joined a weekly weigh in group on here.. so that along with tips and advice from others on here I find a much better help than the same small group of WW'ers on a class..
Hope your weight is going the right way for ya :D

5 posts in a row dubchick, that's record breaking stuff!! Has anyone tried the belvita breakfast biccies, they're lovely but bet expensive it seems...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz I kno.. Am sorry.. Was reading thread from the start and posting as I went so I didn't forget anything.. Sorry :(
Belvita Biccies are really really nice.. Quite filling too.. But I personally dont think they're worth the 6pp per pack.. That's just me tho.. Someone else here said they thought they were well worth it..

Dubchick81 said:
azwethinkweiz I kno.. Am sorry.. Was reading thread from the start and posting as I went so I didn't forget anything.. Sorry :(
Belvita Biccies are really really nice.. Quite filling too.. But I personally dont think they're worth the 6pp per pack.. That's just me tho.. Someone else here said they thought they were well worth it..

Awh no! No need for apologies, I thought it was funny hehe!
Yeah I like em for brekkie if I've no time for cereal or porridge! They kinda feel like you're eating biscuits for brekkie which is weird lol x

Too tasty for me to have in the press.. If I kno they're there I can't rest easy until i've eaten them all..
I work in an office and have brekkie in here so I'v always time for brekkie :D Tho most days I forget to hve it :(

Hahaha! So funny. I'm the same. I started off just having 1 or 2 but now I can't... I have to have all 4 in the pack! Luckily I don't have any left at the moment. I had go ahead forest fruit slices today instead. 3 of those for 4pp... Not toooo bad I spose!!

i didnt find those filling at all and def not worth the points,,im addicted to my ready brek,,tesco own brand:)

My vote is for good ol porridge. Flahavans have a new pack now that includes a scoop for measuring. Two scoops of porridge oats (30g) and four scoops of water, bang it in the mic for 2 mins and voila - porridge!

My vote is for good ol porridge. Flahavans have a new pack now that includes a scoop for measuring. Two scoops of porridge oats (30g) and four scoops of water, bang it in the mic for 2 mins and voila - porridge!

I just cant eat porridge made with water... has to be milk lol!!

BTW the weight watchers cream is on offer in tescos at the moment just in case anyone wants it to make a yummy dessert or creamy hot choccie etc etc. only 1pp per 30mls. As well as that there is a light cream in a can that'll last ages in your fridge and its also only 1pp for a serving (cheaper too!)

Hahaha... mmm its creamy goodness though. Imagine that with a meringue and some raspberries or something NOM NOM NOM!

Awwh... Thank you!! :D its Sarah btw lol x

Hello ladies,

My names Landa and I'm a newbie :) I live just outside Belfast and I am going to join WW tomorrow night.

for the last couple of days I have been trying to stick to the pro points plan to see if it is going to be the right diet for me.
I seem to be doing ok so have decided to go to class and join tomorrow night.

I was just wondering if any of you had suggestions for a low pro point lunch that would leave me more for a filling dinner because my problem time is around 8pm after I have walked the dog and settled on the sofa with a cuppa then I start heading to the kitchen!!!

Any help appreciated :)

Lunch is my problem meal as well, can't seem to get my head around a good filling low point one that's portable!! But what I do is have a big 0 pp bowl of soup when I come in from work and I find that it keeps me going so I can have a later dinner. Just an idea!

How about a pasta salad??? 40g pasta with lotza mixed veg.. only 5pp.. Add a table spoon of ex low fat mayo to moisten it up a bit for 1 more pp.. Also I would ALWAYS have the 0 propoint soup on standy by.. I freeze some in individual servings so I can heat straight from freezer.. And stock up of fruit so pick at in the evenings.. I feel yer pain on the getting hungry in the late evening..
I wouldn't recommend leaving dinner til late tho.. Unless you'r having a no carb or very low carb dinner.. GL x

Hahaha... mmm its creamy goodness though. Imagine that with a meringue and some raspberries or something NOM NOM NOM!

Am so stopping off tonight to buy each of the three items listed above!! I think I may love you azwethinkweiz!!!! lol

thanks for the suggestions, we have dinner between 5-5.30pm every day so come 8/9ish i'm looking more food lol don't want to leave dinner any later because we are up from 5.30 am and really look forward to dinner when we get home.

I always eat loads of fruit but I'm slightly wary of upping it anymore from what I have seen it is only free when eaten in moderation.

0ppts soup sounds good then I could have some crackers with it (I'm a dipper!!)

Anyone got any nice 0PP recipes?

Am so stopping off tonight to buy each of the three items listed above!! I think I may love you azwethinkweiz!!!! lol

Mmm I'd recommend it... so delicious. Most meringues are only a point too. tescos own brand ones (tescos finest selection I think) are quite good if you can get them... they're a lil chewy in the middle the way I love meringues to be hehe! raspberries go really well with it too for 0pp. Mmm now I'm craving that myself hehe xxx

Also for soups look here:
http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-propoints-plan-recipes/190465-zero-propoint-soup.html
and here:
http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=32351&sc=3023
for starters anyway. :)

Back