Calling all Irish!!!

it's the laughing cow extra light ones im pointing:)
per triangle
protein 3g
carbs 1.1
fat .3
fibre 0
coming up as 0pp for me

it's the laughing cow extra light ones im pointing:)
per triangle
protein 3g
carbs 1.1
fat .3
fibre 0
coming up as 0pp for me

Ah rite.. No it was just the low fat ones I was asking about.. We can have 3 extra low fat ones for 1pp... But if you have a 4th its 2pp :D

Im from the north and up here Asda would have the best range, but they are not in the south. There are plenty of treats and nice things to be had that are not ww. I always make a point of keeping a few points back so i can have a biscuit with my tea at bed time...)

Hi all,

Can I join in please? I rejoined yesterday and am glad to report that I stayed on plan for Day 1 YEAY!!!

Take care all,
D

Hey all! Another Irish girl here from leinster!

Lost 6 stone with weightwatchers discovery! Maintained pretty well for a year but am up a stone now back to 11st mark or thereabouts! Feeling really down about it and struggling to lose the weight again! So I'm going to try ANYTHING!!!

Anyone still doing the old points!
I tried the new ones when they came in but they just didn't work for me for some reason! I kept gaining, then losing like a half! I suppose horses for courses! :)

Hi I bought the WW shopping guide online from England and although it does Tesco it had a lot of English shops. Just wondering if anyone had bought it in Ireland and what shops it's has in it.

Pretty sure its the exact same shopping guide lol... unfortunate for the Irish I suppose.

Oh well .. I kinda feel better that they are the same I'd hate to find an irish one for dunnes , aldi and lidl

How is everyone doing? I'm meant to be completely my C25K week 2 tonight but dont like the look of that sky in Dublin :cry:

I was meant do do it yesterday and put it off, someone please give me willpower :character00115:

Just reporting back to say I did my run got absolutely soaked and now have a runny nose for my effort :rolleyes:

Well,I'm still here. Although a bit depressed after reading about thr health service on sarah's thread. It's enough to make you emigrate!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm still around. Just haven't had much news to post or much time to post. Start a new job this week and trying to get ready for that.

tras said:
Well,I'm still here. Although a bit depressed after reading about thr health service on sarah's thread. It's enough to make you emigrate!

Lol. Sorry hon! I'm still here... Just don't want to depress everyone heehee x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

im irish can i join yas :) ? x

blonde_sue said:
im irish can i join yas :) ? x

Course! Anyone can barge in here, that's what I did lol ;) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Just reading about yas going on bout the irish healthcare!
Yeah it is so crap compared to England..

Do u actually get all perscriptons for free??

If so I might get some stuff wen im over (getting the ferry on wens) :) hehe still in the NHS since i was born there.. got the letter for the free clamidya test a few years ago

Am after getting a bit obsessed with WW treats . Went to dunnes AND supervalu today,stood around the aisles for ages calculating points. Oh,the excitement. My treat tin is overflowing.

Are we North, South ~ or together?........ Lol xx

Back