Calling all Irish!!!

Jackieb68 said:
Are we North, South ~ or together?........ Lol xx

Together the way we're meant to be hehe :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

tras said:
You Louth people have the monopoly here!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Who knew there were so many people in the wee county? ;-)

I know! Haven't seen anyone from cork on here (except my 2 sisters,that is. They don't count)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Madness... I thought I'd be the only one from louth lol! Tiny county that's obviously packed with people haha! Aaah cork... I can't understand a word you lovelies say sometimes... :p

Found these yesterday while shopping..
Dunnes have all the WW frozen range on sale at €1.50..
Belvita Biscuits are only €2..
And Weetabix are doing breakfast bars for €1.69 (box of 5) for 2pp's each(For the chococlate ones).. They come in Toffee Dazzler, Strawberry Crusher, White Chocolate Shooter and Milk Chocolate Smasher flavours

have been stocking up on ww frozen things from Dunnes past few weeks,,i dont usually buy ready reals but there so cheap and really handy in an emergency that i couldnt resist!!oh and tesco have any 3 from the quorn range for €6 too:)

have been stocking up on ww frozen things from Dunnes past few weeks,,i dont usually buy ready reals but there so cheap and really handy in an emergency that i couldnt resist!!oh and tesco have any 3 from the quorn range for €6 too:)

No I never get ready meals.. I can't eat them as they trigure my IBS.. But I got a bag of their chips for emergencies :D
Have also today only used 3pp's so far!!! so might go get a pizza from their range for dinner :D Will see later..

Hi Irish ladies . Just said id sign on again here with ye . I am from Limerick and started WW last May. Was going great until I went on hols in August and then got sick when I got home(was on steroids for a week) . Put most of it back on again:cry: so restarted again in September. Seem to have got my act together again the last two weeks.

I do most of my shopping in Super Valu,Dunnes and Lidl . Dont tend to use a lot of WW products -very expensive . Will let everyone know if I see any bargains .
I use the McCambridge stoneground wholemeal bread and pointed it at 1slice=2pp, 2slice = 4pp . Is that right???

Hi ladies can i join too. Im from dublin but living in wicklow . Its great thread to see where to buy all the bits although i dont usevan awful lot of the ww products. This is my 3 rd and last time on ww. I lost 22 lb from oct last year to jan but put back on 11 when i was sick. But back on track now and have lost another 16.5 pounds. Hope to get to know you all x x

Sure ya still lost thats the main thing x x

Recent finds
Dunnes/tesco
Youngs fish pie admirals 9pp-yum yum
Tesco chilli large rice cakes 1pp
Alpro soya yougs 2pp
Tesco bean burgers (chilled) 5pp
Tesco light choice Choc mouse 2pp
Mayflower curry sauce 6pp whole tub yum
Knorr new pouches autumn veg 6pp whole pouch 3pp over 2 days lunch
Carbonara stir in dolmio 6pp whole tub serves 2 also
Will report back with new finds as they arise!!!

Back