Calling all Irish!!!

Cén chaoi a bhfuil gach duine ag déanamh?

Ceart go leor. Ta me ag déanamh scrúduithe ag an am agus nil me ag pointing :p

agus tú féin??

Ceart go leor. Ta me ag déanamh scrúduithe ag an am agus nil me ag pointing :p

agus tú féin??

Tá mé ag déanamh go maith raibh maith agat. Ag iarraidh a pointe mar sin níl mé ró-trom ach ní sticking i ndáiríre do mo .. 29 Oops :)

Hi there

I have to ask that all posts in the forum are made in English not any other language

Thanks
Starlight

Starlight said:
Hi there

I have to ask that all posts in the forum are made in English not any other language

Thanks
Starlight

Really?!? Lol....... And the page is 'Calling all Irish'!?!

And they say we're Irish....... Lol xx

Jackieb68 said:
Really?!? Lol....... And the page is 'Calling all Irish'!?!

And they say we're Irish....... Lol xx

I kno... It's our nativ language and we'r amongst our own... Oh well. Let's just speak another language. Lol

Its for any Irish members, but as Minimins is an English speaking site members are expected to communicate in English. Theres an overseas section in SW but no matter what country people are from there they post in English.

This thread started as a way for people in Ireland to swap tips on places to shop and to recommend WW goodies etc which arent available over here. Unfortunately by using other languages it excludes the majority of members and makes posts hard to moderate

Im sure you understand :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Its standard forum procedure girls. Happens on other forums I'm on too. Sure we could be saying anything in irish! I'm sure a few phrases here and there are let go but full blown convos in irish wouldn't be allowed of course. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Lol!! I don't speak Irish - or understand the language - BUT - I have no objections at all for those who do.......... This has made me chuckle though!! xx

Dubchick81 said:
Consider myself slapped Sarah

Hahaha, you're some laugh Frances :) xx

Thats not really fair if this is especially for the irish :-(

Its for any Irish members, but as Minimins is an English speaking site members are expected to communicate in English. Theres an overseas section in SW but no matter what country people are from there they post in English.

This thread started as a way for people in Ireland to swap tips on places to shop and to recommend WW goodies etc which arent available over here. Unfortunately by using other languages it excludes the majority of members and makes posts hard to moderate

Im sure you understand :)

Thanks

Its standard forum procedure girls. Happens on other forums I'm on too. Sure we could be saying anything in irish! I'm sure a few phrases here and there are let go but full blown convos in irish wouldn't be allowed of course. ;)

Thats not really fair if this is especially for the irish :-(

MiniMins rules

http://www.minimins.com/news-please-read/6829-minimins-com-weight-loss-support-forum-rules.html

22. The language of MiniMins.com is English. The use of other languages can result in a ban.

Admin

Why was I being quoted, I was agreeing with the rules?? Ah well. I don't think that's many fluent irish speakers anyway lol.

Why was I being quoted, I was agreeing with the rules?? Ah well. I don't think that's many fluent irish speakers anyway lol.

Was wondering that myself Sarah??

Only 2 more sleeps to santa yipee!!

Back