Calling all Irish!!!

You seem to have a good head on your shoulders...very deticated...I Ned some tips...I want lose weight so bad...

....I'm not sure you were talking about me but I'm gonna give my two bits worth lol. For me I had to eat all my dailies and all my weeklies to see losses every week. Try and vary your meals and just relax into it. You have to have a life too so if you need the odd weekend off so be it, as long as you get back into it after. Best of luck and you can do it xxx:D

I fing running outside great .It's free it starts at your own front door so no faffing about with gym gear and i find it helps clear all the cobwebs from my head and all the stress from work disappears. I have very little free time and find running for 30mins 2 or 3 times a week is great. Trust me it does get easier the couch to 5k is hard but once you complete it and are able to run for 30mins you feel great. I am not sure of the distance I cover in that time I try not to get bogged down in the distance. I ran one 8km minimarathon last year and while I found it tough it was grand and will do it again this year. Honestly it becomes addictive. I was 16stone 8lbs and am now 14stone 3lbs am 5 ft 8. I would love to be between 11 and 10 and 1 half stone. No doubt WW works but without running I would eat rings around me!!!!!!!

PS I totally agree Mrsmc I take a weekend off every 4 to 6 weeks weightloss has been slow but it's either slow or not at all LOL. Yes Mrsmc she was posting about you..............well done on weight loss and maintaining.

You're all making me want to go running now and I know for a fact I suck at it haha.

I am going to a Zumba class tonight, as it seems to be the new craze and I love to dance :)

Your the same height as me Casper. You also seem to have a good head on your shoulders lol....do you have a food diary I would like to follow you and your training.

I would love to just be able to run for 30mins, that'll be my aim and I know I'll do it EVENTUALLY!!

Laura x

You're all making me want to go running now and I know for a fact I suck at it haha.

I am going to a Zumba class tonight, as it seems to be the new craze and I love to dance :)

there is a thread for couch to 5k if interested lol, the link is in my signature.

I also do zumba twice a week and love love love it, great all over body toner and the hour flies by. Its my free time to myself every week away from house, kids, hubby and stress and I wouldn't give it up for anything:D

Mrslmc how long did it take you to loose 3 stone? I don't have a food diary sorry :)

Mrslmc how long did it take you to loose 3 stone? I don't have a food diary sorry :)

Ha I've just lost 2st 6lb....but it took me 3 months to get to gold which was 11st 10 then I lost roughly another stone since then, but I've been relaxed since getting to gold. Had the odd gain but made sure it came off the next week. Can feel that this is me now and I'm finding it grand to maintain x You can check out my diary if you want, the link is the second last one in my signature x

there is a thread for couch to 5k if interested lol, the link is in my signature.

I also do zumba twice a week and love love love it, great all over body toner and the hour flies by. Its my free time to myself every week away from house, kids, hubby and stress and I wouldn't give it up for anything:D

I definitely think I am going to start the C25K challenge. It looks really interesting! Anything to help me get this weight off and I even have a great running space available to me near where I live so that works out nicely :)

Brilliant about the Zumba! can't wait for that class now tonight :D

Well done Mrslmc thats a great loss I'm 14stone 3lbs so I have a bit to go. I was just at the shop with my 3 kids I was so tempted to buy loads of junk (I was tempted by the demons as I call them as no one would ever know as my dh away tonight and I could stuff my face in peace LOL) BUT thats what got me here in the first place and thanks to you on this thread I didn't but any junk! It's so hard isn't it?

Noiseyxheart I love your goals!!!! the same as mine and look so easy when they're written down LMAO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Goals
14 - 21 Jan
13.7 - 14 Feb
13 - 7 Mar
12.7 - 1 Apr
12 - 1 May

Casper4 Are you doing the 6 mile of the Great Limerick Run?

Well done on not buying the junk. Once its out of the system you won't miss it as much.

I was 14st before I joined ww, managed to loss a bit then joined ww to help me go farther, was 13st 1lb when I joined. I always forget about that extra stone lol. If you need anything let me know and I'll try and help. xx

Yes I'm doing great Limerick run I don't know whether half a marathon or 6 mile yet though. I would love half a marathon but we'll see.........WOW Mrslmc will I ever get to your stage? well done you!

Just pointed out harvest morn bran flakes. I normally have 40g for 4pp but 50g is also 4pp... Is this correct? For 100g the info is as follows; protein 10.1 carbs 63.5 fat 2.1 fibre 15.8 thanks :) dont wanna do myself out of having an extra 10g if it really is for the same amount of pps...

brien77 said:
Just pointed out harvest morn bran flakes. I normally have 40g for 4pp but 50g is also 4pp... Is this correct? For 100g the info is as follows; protein 10.1 carbs 63.5 fat 2.1 fibre 15.8 thanks :) dont wanna do myself out of having an extra 10g if it really is for the same amount of pps...

I work it as 4pp for 50g too! Awesome :D xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

brien77 said:
Cool as 30g of cereal do nothing for me....maybe im just greedy :)

No way I'm the same! 30g isn't much at all! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

brien77 said:

I get 9pp for the 100g n 4pp for half that do yea, 50g is 4pp :)
Done calculation on ww calculator so it's correct

Back