Calling all Irish!!!

Ok let's hope some Irish people are here!

I have an EXTREMELY worrying issue!

Frylight seems to be disappearing off the shelves quicker than lightning! It's not available now in any of my local supermarkets and I live in a big town! Asked a girl in supervalue today and she said she can't get it in from the warehouse at all! I've only half a tube left and I am actually starting to panic! It is my life and I actually cannot cook without it!

HELP! anyone else having this issue around the country?? I'm in Meath btw.

Oh brilliant! I assume from your username you live in Dublin!? ;)

I don't know what I'd use!!! :eek: If you find some buy it in bulk and send it to me and I'll send you the cash! :p

I'm from Dublin, Glasnevin! :)

If I find some I'll buy it all for us :)

Same thing happened to me a while ago with odlums smoth and creamy porridge.. I loved it. Had it everyday and then it just went away :-(

Frylight just can't go away! The woman in Supervalue was like we have Flora Cuisin blah blah sh*te on offer and I felt like screaming "NO!!!! THAT HAS POINTS!!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :p

Lmao.... I know ill do an investigation in Dunnes tomorrow and I'll let you know...

Tomorrow is my day 1 back on the wagon so I'll be buying buckets of it lol

Oh best of luck! I'm back on the wagon a month now and no bloody loss but I've changed from Discovery plan to propoints on Friday so hopefully it'll get the scales moving!

I'll be driving to Glasnevin if they have it! And I'm actually not exaggerating!!! lol!

Today is also my day one back on after a dodgy 3months!! Have my confessional diary ready to go! I'm pretty sure I saw it in the dunnes on henry street the other day, again il check it out!!!

Skittlelover said:
Today is also my day one back on after a dodgy 3months!! Have my confessional diary ready to go! I'm pretty sure I saw it in the dunnes on henry street the other day, again il check it out!!!

Good luck today! And for rest of week... We can do this!

Buy me some! :p

Ahhhh maybe it's just being repackaged!

PHEW!!!!!!!

I'll be heading down to Dunnes later and see if they have some! I've less than a third of my bottle left! EEeeeeek :p

Hey all been in hiding for a while but motivation kicked in today and I'm back. A stone heavier but I'm here. Guess what motivated me? A shop yes, a new one. In the square called dealz and dealz it has, lots o weight watchers food and snacks.

For me this is great. Helps save both time and money x

I dont think so, theres one in santry & swords i think! Have you tried options mint hot choc its 1pp per sachet and really gives ya that choc fix!

I'm not sure to be honest. I've just stocked up my work locker, loving the ww crisps chicken flavour 6 packs 1.50EUR

tribecamegan said:
I came across a list of Supermacs foods there a few weeks ago, I must root it out and put it up here, handy to have to refer to in case you need your fix of chips!! And some of it isn't too bad on propoints:)

Oh yeah love supermacs!

Tush said:
woo hoo im from Dublin - i find Dunnes Stores great but i have to say Iceland down in Ballyfermot is BRILLIANT - all the ww frozen meals are only €2 !!!!!

Yes totally I always try get down when I'm up in me mas!

Back