Calling all LTers!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by HappyNoodles, 30 August 2011 Social URL.

1. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Oh guys and girls,
    what a disaster I am!! Lost 15lbs my first week back -amazing yeah? but it didn't stop me from cheating the next day on a huge scale and remaining off for almost a week!! I can't bring myself to look at the scales but I guess I put all 15 back on :(

I really need to shift these pounds, I wake up every day miserable with my body, moody with my bf cos I'm just so down in myself. I want to lose weight so badly WHY oh WHY am I letting boring old stupid food win over a gorgeous wardrobe, self confidence in my appearance and a great sex life ;)?? I'm turning into a 23year old frump, still on maternity leave I've stayed in my pjs more days than I'd like to admit cos I just feel so horrible in clothes!!

I need to get going again tomorrow and keep chipping away, hopefully cheat free cos "the cheats don't work, they just make it worse" so I'm really needing all the motivation you lot can muster right now.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Here goes!

4. galaxy-girl

galaxy-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Come on you can do it. I had a bad day yest & back to it today. Don't let all that hard work of 100% TFR go to waste.

5. LipoLisa

LipoLisa Looking a bit bloated!

Start Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.4lb(7.54%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim & Exante
    Get back on the LT train and book a one way journey - and don't get off again till you get there!!! xxx

ElectricLilac likes this.
  6. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I had a patch like that when I was near enough at goal a few years ago but I let life drag me down again. So here I am back again with a new fiance whose being uber supportive and I feel like this time I WILL achieve My Goal :) ... I also have a wedding to slim down for ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.