ProPoints Calling all new year restarters!!

Thanks sweet as pie. Sorry haven't been posting daily!! Weighed in today down another 2lbs whoop:))) really gonna try post daily and weigh in weekly #newgoal

Thanks so much sweet as pie. I'm doing ok but could be better lol. Have 44 more lbs to go so fingers crossed I do it this time:) how are u getting on which programme are u doing I'm trying the simply filling version of ww cause I found I was using points to eat rubbish. I'm finding it a bit like slimming world a lot of time needed to cook things up!!

Thanks so much sweet as pie. I'm doing ok but could be better lol. Have 44 more lbs to go so fingers crossed I do it this time:) how are u getting on which programme are u doing I'm trying the simply filling version of ww cause I found I was using points to eat rubbish. I'm finding it a bit like slimming world a lot of time needed to cook things up!!

Im doing good, i am doing the propoints as feel i need the structure of the points to tell me when to stop eating otherwise i will eat and eat and not be full hence why i am the size i am :)

Back