ProPoints Calling all new year restarters!!

sami28

Ok so its new years day. I need to loose 70lbs:(. I'm going to be thirty this october so that's my goal date. I'm doing propoints at home as i can't regularly go to classes because of work. So this is it gonna weigh in every sunday morning with a loss:). I will need lots of encouragement to keep going so would welcome any comments. 2012 will be the year i change my life for good:) here we go...!!!!

I'm starting for the first time tomorrow and have 70lbs to lose too, for my graduation :) really excited to start tomorrow although a tad confused! But good luck I'm sure you'll be fab :) xxxx

Hiya!

I'm starting now too :) I only have about 30lbs or less to lose, although I don't know if I can do this without a little support!!

Friends and family aren't really the ones I can talk to about this so I'll be popping by here daily!

Keep in touch girls! we can share idea's, meal plans, recipes.. god I feel like a giddy school girl (even though those days aren't far behind me!!)

hi girls its great to hear Im not alone i've a long way to go :) omg lcc can't believe you have lost so much that's amazing you must be so proud you'll keep me going. i've just noticed my digital scales has broken what a way to start! Im weighing in every Sunday if anyone wants to join me and ill update my hopeful losses every week.O:)

that's super:) im tryin to just use my daily points and not my weekly at the mo but its really hard:-(

Hi ya i am restarting this week too, nervous but gotta do something

hi Liz you're very welcome your in the same boat as the rest of us . you are welcome to post me on this tread for support and encouragement god knows i need it

hi girls its great to hear Im not alone i've a long way to go :) omg lcc can't believe you have lost so much that's amazing you must be so proud you'll keep me going. i've just noticed my digital scales has broken what a way to start! Im weighing in every Sunday if anyone wants to join me and ill update my hopeful losses every week.O:)

nooooo lol have I HAVE 70 to lose - i wish ! hahah! :jelous:

but yeah doing pro points too :) Started today, feeling really weird that I can eat whatever I want :/ LOL its 4.45 and I have 19 pp still to eat :/ :eek:

Hows everyone doing? xxx

So far today I've had 4 Jacobs cream crackers for breakfast - 4pp (hadn't done the shopping yet and it's all that was there lol)
And two slices of toast(4pp) with a tin of Heinz hello kitty spaghetti hoops (3pp)
In future I might jut take to eating the spag hoops on their own! They're lovely!
Going to have a satsuma now :)
Day one is going surprisingly well! 18 pp left for the day :though :/ lol

ha ha so sorry must have read that wrong. yay you have the same as me to loose it seems like a mountain but we can do it! can i ask are you just tryin to use your daily points and not your weekly or both dont know which is best co advice?

StayGoldxOx said:
So far today I've had 4 Jacobs cream crackers for breakfast - 4pp (hadn't done the shopping yet and it's all that was there lol)
And two slices of toast(4pp) with a tin of Heinz hello kitty spaghetti hoops (3pp)
In future I might jut take to eating the spag hoops on their own! They're lovely!
Going to have a satsuma now :)
Day one is going surprisingly well! 18 pp left for the day :though :/ lol

god you haven't had much . well done one day at a time that's what i keep tellin myself lol

ah you might have discovered a plan there but me staying up late always involves lots of wine and that equals lots of points lol

lol true, but in saying I was up late last night, I managed to eat tonnes of crisps and chocolate yoghurts. It was my farewell party to my old ways :p alone watching movies and pigging out. Today was my fresh start hahaha

new year new startO:) really have to keep that promise to myself just calculating I've been loosing and gaining this weight for 8 years!!

Ahh you can do it :D
We're all in this together :)

Theres a WW meeting just up the road from me but I can't go because of my different work hours. I feel like doing it with the help of everyone on here will be just as good!

I am using both, I think , I always end up going out for dinner etc so I think I will need them. Consultant said today that if you dont eat them, weight will come off quicker but when u get lower you will have nothing to decrease so better to have them now, even if you dont use all of them, use some.

I have 19 pp left for today, I'm going to make a home made chicken chow mein soon which should be yummy and ultra filling :) then prob a WW chocolate wafer thing and maybe a celebration ;)

LCCxox said:
I am using both, I think , I always end up going out for dinner etc so I think I will need them. Consultant said today that if you dont eat them, weight will come off quicker but when u get lower you will have nothing to decrease so better to have them now, even if you dont use all of them, use some.

I have 19 pp left for today, I'm going to make a home made chicken chow mein soon which should be yummy and ultra filling :) then prob a WW chocolate wafer thing and maybe a celebration ;)

that sounds very logical alright ill do my best to be good O:)

Back