ProPoints Calling all new year restarters!!

StayGoldxOx said:
Ahh you can do it :D
We're all in this together :)

Theres a WW meeting just up the road from me but I can't go because of my different work hours. I feel like doing it with the help of everyone on here will be just as good!

thanks for encouragement lookin forward to weigh day now so excited who knew being good was so exciting lol

thanks for encouragement lookin forward to weigh day now so excited who knew being good was so exciting lol[/QUOT

Yeah we can all motivate each other, as much as im optimistic atm, i know in a weeks time I wont be LOL xxxx

hay how's everyone doing? i am doin ok had a sneaky in this mornin down nearly 3lbs :) lookin forward to proper weigh in Sunday hope i dont mess it up now and go mad lol

that's super:) im tryin to just use my daily points and not my weekly at the mo but its really hard:-(

i used to go to the classes and the leader once said to me that some people actually lose more by using all ur weeklies up. maybe its to do with putting body in starvation mode if u dont? I really struggle just sticking to the daily points 2! xx

keep doing what your doing and u should be grand by the looks of it.

have u found the plan hard to stick to?

Hi Sami, well done on your first week!

I'm restarting- again! Done it before, I can do it again. We're all here for a reason so let's support each other.

Splodgergill said:
Hi Sami, well done on your first week!

I'm restarting- again! Done it before, I can do it again. We're all here for a reason so let's support each other.

i know how you feel got to goal before don.t know how i let it slide but this is a new start and Im lookin forward to gettin there again and wearing whatever i want!

too be honest i did find that some nights i needed to use my weekly pro points so i did find it tough. i was panicking bout using too many of my weeklys as i was tryin to use as little as i could but ended up using them all and had a good weight loss so hopefully i won.t be as stressed this week:)

Hi ladies. I'm also restarting. I'm doing it myself. I did it online for 3 months so using knowledge I learnt and a ww calculator.
Calculator says I have daily pp of 26? I didn't think it went below 29? Any ideas. Thanks :)

No, it's changed, you can now go as low as 26. but that's optional. My leader says try 29pp and if you're losing and happy on that, fine. but if you find you're struggling and not losing then drop a pp or 2 and see if that helps. But don't go below 26.

yeah, I'm sticking to 29.
Had my first (home) weigh in today.
Only -1lb...not too bad considering I had 2 days of major pigging out as I hurt my back and was feeling sorry for myself!
All back on track today though!
26 more lbs to go :D

StayGoldxOx said:
yeah, I'm sticking to 29.
Had my first (home) weigh in today.
Only -1lb...not too bad considering I had 2 days of major pigging out as I hurt my back and was feeling sorry for myself!
All back on track today though!
26 more lbs to go :D

that's a brilliant weight loss well done you're gettin closer to goal every week

hi all on nights at the mo so sorry up late no points left just brought fruit to eat :-C its so hard doing shift work feel like you need to eat just to stay awake. didnt do any exercise today so defo gonna do big walk tomorrow oh the joys of weight loss

i used to go to the classes and the leader once said to me that some people actually lose more by using all ur weeklies up. maybe its to do with putting body in starvation mode if u dont? I really struggle just sticking to the daily points 2! xx

Every week i have used at least half of my weeklies if not more and have had some really great losses....the weeks when i have only lost a little is when i haven't used them!!! works for me!!! xxx

Back