ProPoints Calling all new year restarters!!

well done sami !! x

Ok so its new years day. I need to loose 70lbs:(. I'm going to be thirty this october so that's my goal date. I'm doing propoints at home as i can't regularly go to classes because of work. So this is it gonna weigh in every sunday morning with a loss:). I will need lots of encouragement to keep going so would welcome any comments. 2012 will be the year i change my life for good:) here we go...!!!!

I restarted on 2 January, I have 69lbs to lose so pretty much the same as you.

Good luck to everyone x

thanks hanninhuds still a long way to long but determined this time. have fallen off wagon a bit last two days so tryin to be good again

well done dahl...you've made a great start xxx

hi everyone i had a really bad week but managed to loose another pound so that's 7 in 3 weeks. how's everyone else doing its hard work:)

Badly this week...time of the month and for the first time i feel like i want to eat everything in the world!!! Although in comparison to what i was eating before nov 9th, its not a patch...and think i've still managed around 2 lbs...weigh in weds, so lets see!!! x

haninhudds said:
Badly this week...time of the month and for the first time i feel like i want to eat everything in the world!!! Although in comparison to what i was eating before nov 9th, its not a patch...and think i've still managed around 2 lbs...weigh in weds, so lets see!!! x

that will be a great weight loss i sympathise wit you i had week of eating non stop too. its hard to keep going just have to think of end result. how had you done since starting?

Abs great...just had a really bad week. And I've been working on set this week, so double hard with the job ive had this week!!! 1 more pound tomoz and its 2 stone in 11 weeks!! xxx

haninhudds said:
Abs great...just had a really bad week. And I've been working on set this week, so double hard with the job ive had this week!!! 1 more pound tomoz and its 2 stone in 11 weeks!! xxx

omg that's great you're am inspiration congratulations let me know how you get on :)

thanks dahl...i shall indeedio xxx

put on 1and a half lbs this week:-C not really surprising since i didn't track once and ate all round me. anyway i.ve learnt a lesson and am motivated for big loss this week fingers crossed

It's all about getting back on it....everyone has bad weeks...the people who succeed are the ones who don't give up on their goal!! :) xxx

losy 2....was oka with that really, but I'm hoping to do 3 this week....to get to my next goal 18.2 !!! fingers crossed xxx

Ok back on wagon now 7 lbs down 63 to go!:( have 2 weddings 2 hens and my 30th birthday so thats alot of incentives

Ok so I've decided to try simply filling at home to try to shift 48lbs and get to goal. My weigh in day is Sunday mornings If anyone would like to join me ?? Gonna try keep updating this tread as a motivational tool so fingers crossed!!:)

Back