Calling all Scottish Atkins folk.

Hi everyone - I'm near Stirling as well, but the next few weekends are really busy. I'd love to meet up with some Scottish Atkins people!

Afraid I won't be able to......oh and how I really fancy a nandos! Mmmm

seraphine....do you want us to wait for you? i'd love to meet you!

you tell us when you are free, and we'll see what transpires.....

I don't want to hold you guys up if you already have something set. This upcoming 2 weeks are filled with family birthdays and things I can't move... I might be able to sneak out during the week (CoffeeLover, you must be pretty close to us!) if anyone is up to a mid-week meeting.

Let me know what you've got planned and I'll see what I can do! My husband is about to start up low-carbing this next week, plus I've got two friends doing it here in town (one of whom has been on this board)... we could make for an interesting meetup!

See you soon I hope!

We've got nothing set at the moment Seraphine.

I take my son to The Peak about 4 times a week and general shopping at the mall.

Coffeelover, we must get together sometime - I'm only in Tullibody. How old is your son? (my kids are turning 7 and 3 this month)

Coffeelover, we must get together sometime - I'm only in Tullibody. How old is your son? (my kids are turning 7 and 3 this month)

Back