Calling all Sunday weighers

That is brilliant, I'm about to weigh in soon. Just need to drag myself out of bed :p

Well 3rd weigh in and I'm 2.5lbs down, making it 15lbs lost in 3 weeks. I'm still recovering from a major cold so I'm really pleased with that as I thought it might mess with my weight loss!!

Yep no more, if you stick to it 100% it just falls off lol :p

Wow Wigglyworm that is incredible! Is this your first week? Well done as well Miss Munky, 15lbs in 3 weeks is incredible!

I weighed in this morning and i've lost 2lbs. I won't lie, i'm slightly disappointed. I need at least 3 a week to have me at my target before my holiday so that i can re-introduce food before i go to Florida. Not helped by the fact my friend is eating and losing the same amount as me each week! I know is should be thrilled, it is still 11lbs in 3 weeks but was hoping for more.

Well done everyone, lets see what next Sunday brings!

Well done on your 2lbs carrot, that is still brilliant :D

Last edited:
Wow Wigglyworm that is incredible! Is this your first week? Well done as well Miss Munky, 15lbs in 3 weeks is incredible!

I weighed in this morning and i've lost 2lbs. I won't lie, i'm slightly disappointed. I need at least 3 a week to have me at my target before my holiday so that i can re-introduce food before i go to Florida. Not helped by the fact my friend is eating and losing the same amount as me each week! I know is should be thrilled, it is still 11lbs in 3 weeks but was hoping for more.

Well done everyone, lets see what next Sunday brings!

yes hun :)xx

Yep goodluck, I won't be weighing tomorrow but will be weighing next Sunday - see my diary for why. I will be cheering you all on though :D

Of course you can :D

Goodluck for tomorrow!

Well done Kellmo!

I'm also 2lbs down. I was hoping for 3lbs as losing 2 means i'm not on target for weight lost before my holidays, plus it would have taken me under that next stone! But 2lbs off makes a total of 1stone 2lbs in 5 weeks :)

Back