Calling all Sunday weighers

Ooooh, a nice 2lb off for me this week. I'll take that, I've been consistently losing 2lb a week for the last 5 or so weeks!

Well done Kellmo. Just out of interest why didn't you think you would have lost this week?

I've lost 2.5lbs which gives me a total weightloss of 1st 11.5lbs in 9 weeks. I'm probably not going to hit my target before i refeed next week but i'm hoping i might also lose some during refeed... Lets see what next week brings.

carrot_tit said:
Well done Kellmo. Just out of interest why didn't you think you would have lost this week?

I've lost 2.5lbs which gives me a total weightloss of 1st 11.5lbs in 9 weeks. I'm probably not going to hit my target before i refeed next week but i'm hoping i might also lose some during refeed... Lets see what next week brings.

I'm about a stone away from goal so my weight loss has slowed the last few weeks (3lb max, usually 2lb) but that's ok, I'm continuing to lose slowly but surely and on any other diet regularly losing 2lb would be brilliant. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all. I've lost another 2.5lbs this week taking my total weight loss to 1st 13.5lbs! Only half a sodding pound off getting 2 stone off! I'm now only 3lbs off my target so think i'm going to start refeed now and hopefully i will get some of that extra off and then i'm moving onto JUDD.

How did everyone else do?

Well done you! Enjoy the refeed!

I lost 3.5lb this week, almost into the 14s!

Wel done Morgan!

I'm sure i will enjoy the refeed, although tbh the first few days don't really seem that different. Oh and i made a slightly miscalculation... I actually only lost 2lbs this week! But i'm definately still only half a pound away from losing 2 stone... Hopefully will get that off next week during refeed.

Back