Calling all Sunday weighers

carrot_tit said:
Well done Kellmo!

I'm also 2lbs down. I was hoping for 3lbs as losing 2 means i'm not on target for weight lost before my holidays, plus it would have taken me under that next stone! But 2lbs off makes a total of 1stone 2lbs in 5 weeks :)

Well done!!!

It's the night before weigh in and i'm feeling slightly nervous/excited... I've been 100% all week but unlike other weeks i have exercised every single day on my new treadmill, doing at least 60mins every day. I'm looking forward to seeing whether or not this will make any difference.

carrot_tit said:
It's the night before weigh in and i'm feeling slightly nervous/excited... I've been 100% all week but unlike other weeks i have exercised every single day on my new treadmill, doing at least 60mins every day. I'm looking forward to seeing whether or not this will make any difference.

Carrot until my husband got poorly (2 weeks ago) I was walking my dog for an hour a day, it made a big difference. Good luck, I'll be weighing Tomorrow too x (early)

That's amazing :) I kept forgetting to weigh in :/ lol so now I'm not going to untill the day before my refeed for my mini break! Finges crossed I will be at goal or as close to it as poss to loose the rest on refeed :)

2lb off today. 18lbs in one month!!!

Well done Kellmo! 18lbs in a month is amazing!!!!!!

That's amazing :) I kept forgetting to weigh in :/ lol so now I'm not going to untill the day before my refeed for my mini break! Finges crossed I will be at goal or as close to it as poss to loose the rest on refeed :)

Think how massive that weight loss will be before you start you're refeed. i considered doing that, or only weighing in once a month but i just can't resist a weekly weigh in!

I lost 3lbs this week making my total weight loss 1st 5lbs in 6 weeks! But since i have been dieting on and off since the beginning of the year i've actually lost 2st in total! I was hoping for a couple of pounds more due to all the exercise however i've not been able to visit the toilet for a couple of days so that might have had an impact. I usually lose 2lbs one week and 3 the next so if i continue with my walking and lose 3lbs next week instead of 2 i'll know its making a difference to my weight loss.

carrot_tit said:
Think how massive that weight loss will be before you start you're refeed. i considered doing that, or only weighing in once a month but i just can't resist a weekly weigh in!

I lost 3lbs this week making my total weight loss 1st 5lbs in 6 weeks! But since i have been dieting on and off since the beginning of the year i've actually lost 2st in total! I was hoping for a couple of pounds more due to all the exercise however i've not been able to visit the toilet for a couple of days so that might have had an impact. I usually lose 2lbs one week and 3 the next so if i continue with my walking and lose 3lbs next week instead of 2 i'll know its making a difference to my weight loss.
It's only 23 days so not too long to wait! I was a daily weight until my scales broke and had to start using my wii and that's a massive faf to plug in eveytime and unplug Xbox then reset up Xbox lol just for a weigh in!

I find the week I start exercising I loose less than I expect because my body holds more water and muscle weight untill it gets used to it! Next weeks will be real good though trust! Lol and 2 stone is fab!! How much more have you got to loose?

It's only 23 days so not too long to wait! I was a daily weight until my scales broke and had to start using my wii and that's a massive faf to plug in eveytime and unplug Xbox then reset up Xbox lol just for a weigh in!

I find the week I start exercising I loose less than I expect because my body holds more water and muscle weight untill it gets used to it! Next weeks will be real good though trust! Lol and 2 stone is fab!! How much more have you got to loose?

I'm all excited now at the prospect that my weight loss might be even more next week! Fingers crossed!

carrot_tit said:
I'm all excited now at the prospect that my weight loss might be even more next week! Fingers crossed!

Fingers crossed for you too! Although don't be too pissed at me if you don't :/ lol

Hey all, had my awesome week off and I'm back tomorrow - can't wait to shift more weight. Would love to lose another stone by end of September xx

I'm liking Sunday weigh in- motivation to be good Fri and Sat then a nice boost Sunday to get me through the weekend!

Welcome back Miss Munky, hope there hasn't been too much damage on your week off.

Morgan i love Sunday weighs in. They always feel less stressful :)

Another 2.5lbs off for me this week. I'd not been to the loo since Thursday so took a couple of picco perles last night and tbh after the hell i went through i thought i might have lost half a stone! Never, ever taking 2 again! Today was my 7th weight in so a total loss of 1st 7.5lbs off in 7 weeks. Thought this week was week 8 for some reason....

Good luck everyone x x x

I only lost 2lb this week (same previous 2 weeks) but in less than a calendar month I've lost 20lbs so I can't complain.

Good work everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's Sunday!
How are we all doing? I've lost 6lb this week, very happy with that! Sending you all good vibes for weigh in!
:vibes:

Another 3lb off this week,

That takes me into 10 stone 13 and a half!! ( i have NEVER been 10 stone anything!)

(2 stone 6lb lighter in 9 weeks)

carrot_tit said:
Well done Kellmo! Do you have much more to lose?

I want to be around 10 stone as my normal
Weight. So I'm
Planning on getting to 9 stone 7 on vlcd to allow for water gain, experimenting etc on the refeed/maintenance.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back