Calorie count and exercise diary

Lol and change my dinner to chip shop chips and saveloy :eek:

Oh yummy dinner ;) hope you had tonnes of mayo to ? Lol

I had hunters chicken a pub lunch at 12pm ate all of it left the green peas.. And still stuffed up. So no dinner for me but managed kettleworx this evening. Your calories are still good. X

*Shanny* said:

I had hunters chicken a pub lunch at 12pm ate all of it left the green peas.. And still stuffed up. So no dinner for me but managed kettleworx this evening. Your calories are still good. X

Lol no Mayo, ketchup and a bit of curry sauce tho haha!!! I have really eaten crap today tho. Boyf has agreed to come for a run with me in the morning! :) x

*Shanny* said:

Well done on kettle too lovely xxx

Mmm chips and curry sauce :)

Morning, wnt for a run this morning. Had some cereal too :)

Brilliant :)

2052 cals today! Won't be counting over the next 2 days or exercising! Happy Xmas everyone xxx

Have fun! Merry Christmas!

Haha. Hope it was good though!

Hahahaha might do te same! Had a cooked breakfast, mince pie with coffee and cream, full rack of ribs with salad and coleslaw, toffee cheesecake! Oh and a Ferrero rocher. Fat cow! X

Sounds so yum!

Time to get back on it today, going for a run at some point and going to start counting my calories again. Will weigh tomoz as I'm at my sisters with no scales and I want breakfast haha. I'm sure I've put bloody loads on. Had a lovely few dys so no complaints! Time for a cuppa........ X

Back