Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Aww bless you, thanks. Well that is amazing isn't it for 1pp? Can't wait to try it out now! It will have to wait until next week though as I've already done my meal planning and weekly shop for this week but I'll def try it.

Diet is still going good although I had a major wobble two hours ago when hubby (who is also doing the diet) suggested, albeit as a joke, that we have a kebab takeaway and a bottle of wine tonight!!! :eek: Grrrrrr!!!!! It actually made me feel quite down for a while tbh as in the past I've loved it when we've done that on the spur of the moment mid week. But we are being sensible (boring) and sticking to our points. Got a lovely ww hotpot to look forward to tonight. Lol! :D

Let me know how you get on with the cauliflower. I had the rice last night with an asian beef stir fry which was very yummy and rice was defo a good substitute but still not as good as rice obviously but I guess it's worth it as it's healthier/less cals. Aww bless you. Don't let it get you down and a huge well done for resisting temptation!! You should feel good!!! You are doing fab!! xxx

Hi may I join your thread just started calorie counting last week and lost 4lb I am on 1400cals, use to do sw but thought this is better and you can keep an eye on things, I do CC with calorie counter, does anyone else use it. x

Hi Jane, of course you can, the more the merrier. This is just my food diary but you are more than welcome here, well done on your loss so far and keep up the good work! xx

So I'm not going to lie, yesterday wasn't a great day.

Wednesday 26th March

Breakfast - 2 Tangerines, Alpen light summer fruits, tea with 2 sweetners, 2 squares dairy milk (oops) - (174cals)
Dinner - WW tomato soup, 6 crackerbreads, 3 extra light triangles, Skips (326 cals)
Tea - Asian beef veggie stir fry with 50g steak, 200g cauliflower rice (280cals)
Snacks - Mini smarties, ww cookies, 4 mikado choc sticks, 1/5 milkyway crispy roll, special K granola (335cals)

Total - 1,115. It was all going so well (except bad snack choices!) and then I had a cake to make for a customer and I ended up eating cake mixture and cake!!! I was sooo annoyed with myself. So think I probably went over by about 300 cals. So annoyed at myself :(

I did go to netball training though for an hour so hopefully that will help but I'm still disappointed with myself and feeling fat and bloated and horrible. Eurgh! xxxx

Here to subscribe, xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well it really can't be easy having to make cakes while trying to diet, all that constant temptation! Hopefully with the exercise you did yesterday not too much damage will have been done and you still have a while before weigh day again :)

I know but I'm so annoyed at myself for not having more willpower! Thank you though Sammy! Feel fat and minging, today is not a good day feeling wise but still motivated :) how's your day going? xx

I know but I'm so annoyed at myself for not having more willpower! Thank you though Sammy! Feel fat and minging, today is not a good day feeling wise but still motivated :) how's your day going? xx

It's not nice when we have days feeling like that hun, just remember tomorrow is another day and you will probably feel different. I had a bad day yesterday as you know but feel so much better again today.

It's going good so far, looking forward to a nice sandwich soon and some fruit, which I am enjoying more than I ever thought possible. Also got a malteser bunny to look forward to tonight after tea yum!

Hope the rest of your day improves and you feel better in yourself xx

It's not nice when we have days feeling like that hun, just remember tomorrow is another day and you will probably feel different. I had a bad day yesterday as you know but feel so much better again today.

It's going good so far, looking forward to a nice sandwich soon and some fruit, which I am enjoying more than I ever thought possible. Also got a malteser bunny to look forward to tonight after tea yum!

Hope the rest of your day improves and you feel better in yourself xx

I know, I just feel bloated and rubbish. Can drinking too much water cause bloating? I have been so bloated the past few days and have no idea why but I'm drinking loads of water but surely that can't be the reason? And I know, I hope I feel better tomorrow, thanks for your support. You're a fab friend to have on here :D Glad you are feeling better today, you should be feeling fab because of your amazing willpower yesterday! Just remember, we can have takeaways when we are skinny! Haha.

Good, I'm glad. Ooh. Sounds yummy, especially the bunny!! I love them! It's amazing how much my life revolves around food at the minute lol, and how much more I appreciate food. I had a low cal hot choc with light cream the other day and it was heaven! Haha.

Thank you, me too! Feeling a bit better already after talking to you :) Thanks xxx

Hey KMD, sorry you've been feeling crappy. Here to cheer u up :D. Please don't worry about the 300cals, I'm sure you must have burnt that off in netball ! Draw the line and keep going your doing fab, don't let one weak moment define the rest of your week. Change that mood around now mrs ! :p You are fab and you are in control of your weightloss and you will have another smashing loss this week ok ? :p

Kay xx

I just popped on here quickly to check my threads and you have both put a big smile on my face by being such lovely people :D

Hey KMD, sorry you've been feeling crappy. Here to cheer u up :D. Please don't worry about the 300cals, I'm sure you must have burnt that off in netball ! Draw the line and keep going your doing fab, don't let one weak moment define the rest of your week. Change that mood around now mrs ! :p You are fab and you are in control of your weightloss and you will have another smashing loss this week ok ? :p

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, you are always so lovely and have worked in cheering me up! I'm feeling better as the day goes on so hopefully tomorrow will be another day. I'm going to keep plodding along, just hope the scales show a loss this week!

Thanks for all your support! You are fab! How is your day/diet going? xxxx

Well said Kay :)

How much water are you drinking each day KMD? Could be why you're feeling bloated I suppose. Or totm maybe?

Thank you, that was a lovely thing to say! You are a fab friend on here too, full of good, positive advice!

I'm glad we managed to make you feel a bit better anyway. That's why this forum is so helpful isn't it? xx

Hi Sammy, thanks for your lovely, supportive messages, they are really helping me big style! I probably drink about 2 litres while at work (9-5) then probably another litre once I'm home. Well I didn't think TOTM was the culprit, but last pill this month was today so that means Sunday will probably be doomsday, which means Monday weigh in day is not looking good! :( I am always heavy and bloated at TOTM so praying for a loss even though my body doesn't want me too haha.

It's just the truth Sammy, you are really supportive and helpful with all your posts and advice. Thanks Sammy, that means a lot.

It definetely is. I think I would have given up already if it wasn't for Minimins, and all of you lovely people on the site! xxx

Well there you go! No wonder you are feeling bloated and it's also probably why you're having a down day! Think if I were you, I would take what the scales say on Monday with a pinch of salt cos you'll more than likely be carrying water still. A week Monday will be a different story and hopefully you will get a nice surprise. Just keep at it, you are doing great :)

Well there you go! No wonder you are feeling bloated and it's also probably why you're having a down day! Think if I were you, I would take what the scales say on Monday with a pinch of salt cos you'll more than likely be carrying water still. A week Monday will be a different story and hopefully you will get a nice surprise. Just keep at it, you are doing great :)

Yes, probably, sometimes being a girl really sucks! Ha. Yes, i will unless it's a loss and then I will be jumping for joy! We'll see, at least I'm not just giving up. I can do this! What's on the menu for tonight Sammy? Anything nice? xxx

Ooh yes :D

I have just really enjoyed some tinned mandarin oranges with a mullerlight Greek style coconut and vanilla yoghurt! It was almost like having cream with them.

I am keeping my malteser bunny for later when I will savour it. Also got a pack of chewitts on standby.

What delights do you have in store?

Sounds tasty!!! Well I had about 200 calories left over just from being careful during the day (i'll post yesterday's food soon) so I had some cake and buttercream while I was on making a baby bump cake (so cute!) for a customer. I didn't measure it though oops. But it was about 1 1/2 fairy cakes with some buttercream so I'm praying I haven't gone over as they were only little cakes from the leftover mixture. Sometimes making cakes is the worst! I am fine the rest of the time but if I'm doing a cake I just can't resist. After I have finished it and the leftover cakes are in the cupboard it doesn't bother me. It's when it's out and freshly baked and just there. Think I need to be a bit stricter with myself! xxxx

:D Well one way of combatting the lure of the cake lol is to stuff yourself before you bake haha! I don't think I could manage not to taste each one that is made tbh.

Hope you have a good day today anyway xx

Thanks Sammy, I do feel a bit naughty even though I was probably within cals anyway. Just need to have a stern talking to myself. Even if I was stuffed I would still want the cake. It was just so soft and fluffy and vanillery I had to have it haha! So a super healthy weekend for me will hopefully help! Healthy shepherd's pie tonight but with cauli mash instead of potato :) Have a good day sammy! xxx

Hiya KMD - just popping in to say hi and congrats on being so focused - especially with all that cupcake temptation about! :D

Back