Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Hello lovely hav a great day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thursday 27th March

Breakfast - 200g strawberries, low cal hot choc with splash of milk (106cals)
Dinner - WW tomato soup, 6 ryvitas, 3 triangles, Skips (326cals)
Tea - Breaded chicken fillet, salad, ketchup, 20g cheese (452cals)

Snacks - 4 mikado, low cal hot choc, Pink n white, and then the dreaded cake!!!! (331cals roughly!)

Total - 1,215 cals.

Today is going so much better thankfully although TOTM demon is lurking around ready to pounce on sunday before WI day! :cry:

Breakfast - Low cal hot choc with splash of milk and 150g raspberries (94cals)
Dinner - WW tomato soup, 6 crackerbreads, 3 triangles (250cals)
Tea - Shepherd's pie with Cauliflower mash on top. No idea how many cals in the mince so I am overestimating as only having a small portion and saying 400 cals just to be on the safe side after the past few days. Brocolli (477cals)

Snacks - Low cal hot choc with splash of milk (46cals), Double choc alpen light bar (65cals), 4 mikado choc sticks (44cals), 2 small tangerines (42cals)

Total - 1,018 cals which leaves me with 182 cals left, thinking I will just try and leave them (if poss) because of my slip day earlier in the week! We will see how I go! xxx

Never thought of having hot Choc for brekkie, they are surprisingly filling for hardly any cals :)

I have 2 Cadbury's Highlight drinks every day (40 cals) - one after lunch and one after dinner - make me quite full and gets rid of my choccie craving.

Hey KMD :p, I hope your well hun. I'm just dropping by to wish you good luck for tomorrows weigh in, hope you have a smashing loss ! :D

Kay xx

Never thought of having hot Choc for brekkie, they are surprisingly filling for hardly any cals :)

Yes it is, and a hot drink on a morning stops me being hungry (I say breakfast, I have it at about half 10 in the morning so more mid morning) Try sainsburys low cal hot choc. It's yummy and only 36cals.

I have 2 Cadbury's Highlight drinks every day (40 cals) - one after lunch and one after dinner - make me quite full and gets rid of my choccie craving.

Yes, they're lovely aren't they and stop you craving food and choccies! xxx

Hey KMD :p, I hope your well hun. I'm just dropping by to wish you good luck for tomorrows weigh in, hope you have a smashing loss ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Kay, thanks for the support. To be honest I haven't even weighed in today. Had a really rubbish weekend and my great uncle passed away so it hasn't been a very good weekend at all and then mothers day sunday so I just ate rubbish so I didn't even want to get on the scales. Topped off with TOTM I decided just to leave it this week and weigh in next week after a really healthy week. How was your weekend? xx

Hi hun,
I found you :)
Just had a quick read through your posts. You're doing really well.
Sorry to hear about your loss.xx
I don't blame you for not weighing in this week. Hopefully you'll get a good loss next week.xx

Hi Lmn,

Thanks for checking my diet out. Any extra support is always a bonus. I'm trying, it's taking a long time but I guess if it's slow and steady I've got more of a chance of maintaining it. I would be over the moon if I could reach my target weight by August 27th which is when I go on holiday. Fingers crossed.

Thank you, means a lot.

I thought if I weighed in I would only be more annoyed because if I'd gained I would have just been like what's the point. So I thought better not knowing and actually feeling really motivated for the week ahead. So fingers crossed. xxx

Think that's a great idea not weighing until next week and hopefully a really good week food wise will show a decent loss for you next Monday. We'll be here to keep you on track hun xx

Thanks Sammy, I thought that would be the best thing to do too! Feeling good diet wise so fingers crossed. I know, you're fab at helping motivate me and keep me on track. Thanks for everything Sammy :) xx

Really sorry to hear about your loss hun - just take it easy this week and do your WI next week, as you plan x

Thank you so much! It means a lot from all you lovely minimins. Feeling good for staying on track so we will see. I'm not even really feeling hungry so I will just see how I go. How is your diet going and welcome to my diary! xxx

Hi Lmn,

Thanks for checking my diet out. Any extra support is always a bonus. I'm trying, it's taking a long time but I guess if it's slow and steady I've got more of a chance of maintaining it. I would be over the moon if I could reach my target weight by August 27th which is when I go on holiday. Fingers crossed.

Thank you, means a lot.

I thought if I weighed in I would only be more annoyed because if I'd gained I would have just been like what's the point. So I thought better not knowing and actually feeling really motivated for the week ahead. So fingers crossed. xxx

I love having people on my diary as well, it's great to keep me motivated and when I'm feeling down it's great to get picked right back up again.

You still have a good few months until you need to be at your target so I'm sure you'll do it or get very close if not. Just grab every inch of support you can from your mini friends and it will make it loads easier to achieve.xx

Monday 31st March

Breakfast - Tea with semi-skimmed milk, 2 sweetners (10cals)
Dinner - WW tomato soup, 4 crackerbreads, 2 extra light laughing cow, strawberries and rasperries (284cals)
Tea - Egg white omelette with chicken, cheese (philly light), sweetcorn and red onion, lettuce and cucumber salad, 100g jacket potato & 1 extra light triangle, extra light mayo (502cals)
Snacks - 2 hot chocolates with a splash of milk, really light whipping cream, 8 mini eggs (244cals)

Total - 1,040 Cals

Not quite reached my 1,200 cals but not necessarily a bad thing, and hopefully it will help with the weight loss this week! xxx

Back