Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

It sounds like you are very determined again KMD! Just try not to cut yourself too short this week in case it weakens the motivation again. I know from experience that you don't get much on 1000 cals :)

Yep. I finally have my mojo back! :) Yes. Definetely I know what you mean. I think I will just see how I go and if I'm feeling hungry just keep having 1,200. After all, it's better for it to take an extra week for it to come off than me to give up altogether and put it all back on! xx

Thursday 20th March -

Breakfast - WW Brazillian Orange, mango and watermelon drink, Raspberries & Strawberries (90cals)
Dinner - WW tomato soup, 6 crackerbreads, 3 extra light cheese triangles (250cals)
Tea - Breaded Chicken Breast Fillet, low cal chips! made with fry light spray, lettuce, cucumber, carrot, ketchup, mini milk (445cals)

Tea.jpg

Snacks - Cup a soup (44cals), Curly wurly (115cals), Chocolate & fudge alpen light (65cals), Cheesestring (63cals)
I also had the teeniest bite of carrot cake from my sister birthday cake sneaked off my boyfriends spoon but I've put it in as half a slice just to be on the safe side with my calories (104cals)

Total Calories - 1,176.

I was going for 1,000 to make up for the weekend but I was hungry and didn't want to end up binging so I just stuck with 1,200. xx

Friday 21st March

Breakfast - Low calorie hot choc with splash of semi skimmed milk, strawberries & raspberries (126 cals)
Dinner - WW tomato soup, 6 crackerbreads, 3 extra light cheese triangles, Skips (326cals)
Tea - Egg white omelette with onion, chorizo & mozarella (so yummy!!! Will post a pic tonight once I've made it) & salad (371cals)
Snacks - 3 squares dairy milk (90cals), low cal hot choc with splash of milk (46cals), alpen light double choc cereal bar (65cals), Sugar free strawberry jelly (11cals. I had about 1/3 of the sachet made up)

Today Calories so far - 1,035 so 165 calories left over. Do I use these then or just leave them to make up for earlier in the week? Hmmm.

I'm off to sunderland dogs tonight with my sister and some friends but driving so being super good. Pie and peas is also included but I'm being good and having tea before I go so I won't be tempted, the only thing is I have to make caramel slice at the weekend and another cake for customers. So hope I can resist!!!
:devilangel:

Yes, I think you've done the right thing. Like you said, it's much better for it to take that little bit longer than for you to feel like not sticking to things.

Dinner sounds yum!

Thanks Sammy! Yes, definetely. Feeling so much better after my hiccup at the start of the week. For a few days there I honestly felt like I was going to give up! Well and truly back on track though! :) Thank you so much for your advice too about the snacking, think I've come to the conclusion I just have to have my snacks! I can't do it without them!

Think I know what I'd do with the remaining cals ;)

Have a good evening, that will be great willpower having resisted the pie and peas! Hope you manage to resist the cakes over the weekend just as well xx

Yes. I will probably use them to be fair. Thank you! Let's see how my willpower holds up when it comes to betting too! Haha. To be fair, I'm not too worried about resisting the pie, I've been before and eaten them, and it's not all that great, which is great news for me because it means I won't even feel like I'm missing out :p I do as well. The thing is I make them all the time so what I'm not having now I can always make in the future. Must. Resist!!!

How are you getting on today/this week? xxx

Hey KMD, well done on getting back in the zone, your doing so well this week hun. :) Hope your having a smashing day !

Kay xx

Yes as the others have said you are doing brilliant KMD and it's fantastic that you've managed to get back in the zone. I think sometimes when we have a wobble and almost give up, we should make ourselves get to the end of the day at least because the next morning we can feel totally different about things. Yesterday I could easily have been naughty but I forced myself to ignore the cravings, went to bed and woke up feeling great about being on the diet again and today has been a good one. Looking forward to some well earned chocolate on Sunday now ;)

Don't give up, you can do this, we all can!

I had a wobble and left it and put a stone back on so you have done the best thing to get back on it straight away. I like to snack but have trouble keeping my hands off the wrong things like my MIL's chocolate tin (where we are at the moment) one of the reasons I put the weight back on so my snacks are going to be better choices.
Hope you had a good night at the Dogs - we used to go quite often when we lived in Notts.

Yes as the others have said you are doing brilliant KMD and it's fantastic that you've managed to get back in the zone. I think sometimes when we have a wobble and almost give up, we should make ourselves get to the end of the day at least because the next morning we can feel totally different about things. Yesterday I could easily have been naughty but I forced myself to ignore the cravings, went to bed and woke up feeling great about being on the diet again and today has been a good one. Looking forward to some well earned chocolate on Sunday now ;)

Don't give up, you can do this, we all can!

Thanks Sammy! I was so good over the weekend and weigh in was this morning so feeling fantastic. Been food shopping this morning and bought lots of goodies to keep myself on track! Feeling good!! How are you getting on? xxx

I had a wobble and left it and put a stone back on so you have done the best thing to get back on it straight away. I like to snack but have trouble keeping my hands off the wrong things like my MIL's chocolate tin (where we are at the moment) one of the reasons I put the weight back on so my snacks are going to be better choices.
Hope you had a good night at the Dogs - we used to go quite often when we lived in Notts.

Thanks Systema, I know exactly what you mean! It's so hard to resist treats! I have been known to put a biscuit or cake in my mouth then actually make myself spit it back out again!! Haha. The dogs was really good thanks. I resisted the tea and alcohol and had a healthy omelette with salad before I went and then just drank water. The girls I was with got drunk though and wanted a mcdonalds after and I resisted and ate nothing! I was so proud of myself :) xxx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow KMD, hope its a good one ! :)

Kay xx

Hey KMD, well done on getting back in the zone, your doing so well this week hun. :) Hope your having a smashing day !

Kay xx

Thanks Kay! So happy to see you're back! I missed you the other day after you were upset about looking at old photos and I think you must have logged off for a bit. How are you feeling now? Hope your day and diet is going well xxx

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all your comments and helping to keep me motivated! It obviously worked because it was weigh in day today and I'm so happy to say the 3lb I put on last week has come straight back off along with another 1lb! So technically 4lb but I'm only classing it as 1lb because of my weight gain last week. I'm thrilled though and so happy this morning!! 3lb away from a stone!! xxx

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all your comments and helping to keep me motivated! It obviously worked because it was weigh in day today and I'm so happy to say the 3lb I put on last week has come straight back off along with another 1lb! So technically 4lb but I'm only classing it as 1lb because of my weight gain last week. I'm thrilled though and so happy this morning!! 3lb away from a stone!! xxx

OMG !! KMD 4lbs Loss !!! :talk017: Whoop Whoop ! I'm so happy for you hun :bliss: that is flippin amazing ! Well done for getting back on it after your blip. You seem to have got your focus back. It's a great feeling when we're in control again :p. I hope this continues to next week and you have another fabulous loss hun ! My weigh in is tomorrow morning, feeling slightly nervous, hoping for a 2lbs loss so I can get my half century sticker . Hope you enjoy the rest of your day :).

Kay xx

OMG !! KMD 4lbs Loss !!! :talk017: Whoop Whoop ! I'm so happy for you hun :bliss: that is flippin amazing ! Well done for getting back on it after your blip. You seem to have got your focus back. It's a great feeling when we're in control again :p. I hope this continues to next week and you have another fabulous loss hun ! My weigh in is tomorrow morning, feeling slightly nervous, hoping for a 2lbs loss so I can get my half century sticker . Hope you enjoy the rest of your day :).

Kay xx

Hi Kay! Thank you so much! :D I feel like I am on cloud nine after my blip last week. Feels so good to be back on it! And see the hard work paying off!! Definetely have my focus back. Thank you! I hope so too. What time tomorrow? I will be thinking of you with my fingers and toes crossed and wishing you all the best of luck! Well you have had an amazing week, diet wise and with all the exercise (body magic!) so I'm sure you will have a loss and reach your half century which will be a huge achievement and I'll be so proud of you!!! :) xxx

Hi Kay! Thank you so much! :D I feel like I am on cloud nine after my blip last week. Feels so good to be back on it! And see the hard work paying off!! Definetely have my focus back. Thank you! I hope so too. What time tomorrow? I will be thinking of you with my fingers and toes crossed and wishing you all the best of luck! Well you have had an amazing week, diet wise and with all the exercise (body magic!) so I'm sure you will have a loss and reach your half century which will be a huge achievement and I'll be so proud of you!!! :) xxx

My weigh in is at 10am in the morning hun. Thanks for the good wishes :). I am a bit nervous because TOTM fairy is with me and she's giving me major bloat. Some of my other mins friends haven't been so lucky this week either because of her, she has given them excess water weight and they have had small gains. Hope she doesn't sabotage my efforts from the soup challenge I worked so hard on this week. If I end up with a gain, I will not be a happy bunny :rolleyes:.

Kay xx

Back