Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

easter-bunny-and-eggs-vector2.jpg HAPPY EASTER !!! xx

Hiya! Sorry I'm not around as much at the mo but I have limited Internet access here but I'll soon be home and popping on each day as normal. Loving the holiday and time off plan. Was pleased this morning as I'm 2lbs down again so not as much damage as I thought.

Sorry you have been feeling crap hun. Could it be totm again? Keep at it as it will pay off in the end if you do. The loo problem won't be helping either. Hope you are having a better day but sending hugs in case you need them anyway. Keep your chin up, as you said the other day, you can do this! :) xx

Thanks lovely. Feeling better this week and looking forward to a good week on plan and hopefully a good loss next monday!! TOTM will be hitting me though bang on monday probably so I'm a bit worried about that! Glad you're having a fab holiday!!! xxx

Still here! Don't you worry! I was just having a fab weekend so decided to have a little break from the computer. Hope you're ok and looking forward to you being back all the time! :D xxx

Well I'm glad you're still around as it wouldn't be the same without you!

It's good to hear you had a good weekend. Hope you got some easter eggs. I'm still working my way through mine as got spoilt by hubby :D

Here's hoping you have a brill week anyway. Just bear in mind next monday that if the scales aren't quite saying what you'd like them to then it's probably down to water! xx

Well I'm glad you're still around as it wouldn't be the same without you!

It's good to hear you had a good weekend. Hope you got some easter eggs. I'm still working my way through mine as got spoilt by hubby :D

Here's hoping you have a brill week anyway. Just bear in mind next monday that if the scales aren't quite saying what you'd like them to then it's probably down to water! xx

Aww thanks Sammy, that's lovely :DI feel the same too. I'd be lost without you. :cry:

Thanks. And I did indeed!! I love easter egg choc, why does it taste so much nicer when it's egg shaped? Haha. Aw. that's lovely! Sounds yummy. I'm working my way through mine too (although slowly and within calories haha so may take a while)

Thanks, bit worried as it will be TOTM so fingers crossed I manage to get rid of that last pesky 1.5lb to get me back on track to where I was. xxxx

Yesterday = Complete write off!!! Everything was going so well then I got home from work, had my beef salad and then bam!!!! Within the space of 5 minutes I was cramming shortbread in my mouth like there was no tomorrow along with dairy milk and caramel. :17729: :sign0007: What is wrong with me! 5 days 100% on plan now to try and salvage it for mondays WI. Kirsty, sort yourself out!!!! xxxx

Whoops! :p if it makes you feel any better I did a whole easter egg in about 15 mins on Monday and all the choccys that came with it!! :eek: my week away was a disarster for food eating out, chinese 1 night, cheesecake on 2 of the nights.. 2 of the days at the showground they had a sweet van I had choccy brazils, choccy rasins and choccy fudge for lunch!! :eek: feel better after the gym tonight tho!! :p

Yesterday = Complete write off!!! Everything was going so well then I got home from work, had my beef salad and then bam!!!! Within the space of 5 minutes I was cramming shortbread in my mouth like there was no tomorrow along with dairy milk and caramel. :17729: :sign0007: What is wrong with me! 5 days 100% on plan now to try and salvage it for mondays WI. Kirsty, sort yourself out!!!! xxxx

Aww hun don't be so hard on yourself. When I went to group this week there were loads of people that had gains over Easter. And because were human its not easy to go from all that sugar to zero, were all going through withdrawals and are bound to blip back and forth before we are proper on it 100%. It's a bit like the aftershocks after an earthquake lol :D. Your body has weeks of goodness then we put chocolate and other rubbish into it over Easter and then it says `Oh hello ' wakes up the carb monsters and then we say `no that's it you can't have anymore' and try and slam the lid on it, hoping they will go away and they do but it takes time. Hope I'm making sense :). It's probably better to have some chocolate and get it out of your system. I think now you will be more focused for Monday knowing you still have a chance to lose. You still have a good amount of time for a fab loss, that's the little demon in our head saying, you've blown it now, might as well throw in the towel, what's the point in trying, don't listen to that voice, listen to the voice that says I'm the same person that has lost 11lbs and I can beat this and I will ! :p

Hugs Kay xx

Whoops! :p if it makes you feel any better I did a whole easter egg in about 15 mins on Monday and all the choccys that came with it!! :eek: my week away was a disarster for food eating out, chinese 1 night, cheesecake on 2 of the nights.. 2 of the days at the showground they had a sweet van I had choccy brazils, choccy rasins and choccy fudge for lunch!! :eek: feel better after the gym tonight tho!! :p

Haha. That does make me feel better, thanks Steff. I just love chocolate. I'm a choccy monster haha. xx

Aww hun don't be so hard on yourself. When I went to group this week there were loads of people that had gains over Easter. And because were human its not easy to go from all that sugar to zero, were all going through withdrawals and are bound to blip back and forth before we are proper on it 100%. It's a bit like the aftershocks after an earthquake lol :D. Your body has weeks of goodness then we put chocolate and other rubbish into it over Easter and then it says `Oh hello ' wakes up the carb monsters and then we say `no that's it you can't have anymore' and try and slam the lid on it, hoping they will go away and they do but it takes time. Hope I'm making sense :). It's probably better to have some chocolate and get it out of your system. I think now you will be more focused for Monday knowing you still have a chance to lose. You still have a good amount of time for a fab loss, that's the little demon in our head saying, you've blown it now, might as well throw in the towel, what's the point in trying, don't listen to that voice, listen to the voice that says I'm the same person that has lost 11lbs and I can beat this and I will ! :p

Hugs Kay xx

Aww. Thanks Kay, I'm glad it's not only me that's struggling! I had a better day yesterday although still a bit naughty and not 100% although feeling better everyday so think I will be back on it 100% today (hopefully!!) I will stay within calories!!! Yes, I still have 4 full days to make a difference for monday! And I know. That's what I would normally do. Think I've blown it and then just give up and put on any weight I'd lost. I refuse to do that this time!!!! I will not give up and I will get to my target! And so will you! We can do this together! xxx

Ok, so yesterday was a better day but still naughty! Feel like it's taking a looooong time to get pulled back round! I cannot gain again on monday though! It is not allowed! So i want to lose that 1.5lb gain and more! 4 days of 100% coming up! And some exercise thrown in hopefully!

Yesterday - Wednesday 23rd April

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix with semi skimmed milk (183cals)
Dinner - WW tomato soup, 4 crackerbreads, 2 triangles, Skips, Strawberries and grapes (427cals)
Tea - Veg stir fry with soy sauce and a cod loin (243cals)

Snacks - 1 square lindt, alpen light double choc, 6 minstrels, Time out, low cal hot choc (344cals)

Total - 1,197cals but then..... I had a small piece of freshly made caramel slice :( which I'm thinking would be about 200 cals so brings my total to about 1,400 cals.

It doesn't sound too bad but I still feel annoyed and angry with myself, especially because of all the snacks! Grrr!!!!

However I did do 1 1/2 hours of exercise yesterday! Fitness and netball so hoping that will have helped me burn some extra cals (fingers crossed).

Yesterday was better than the last few days so here's hoping for a 100% day today within calories! xxx

I have just been having a look and it is about 17weeks until my holidays (scary how fast this year is going! I really need to kick my bum into shape!) I have changed my goal to august as ideally would like to be at/near my target weight by then. We will see how I go although not putting any pressure on myself. Even if I managed to get to under 10stone, so 9 stone something sure I would feel much better on holiday and be lighter than I have been in ages! As I've said before 9stone is my ideal weight although I haven't been that weight for so long it may be too low for me. I will just see how I go I guess! Fingers crossed I can carry on losing. 2 stone off by then would be amazing though and I would feel so much better about myself! Feeling good today! :D xxxxx

When I lost what I call my "big weight" in 2000 I would get into the 9's but could never keep it there so in the end I decided to call it quits and settle for the low 10's - don't know why but it was easier to be there than messing about with same 4lbs on and off. Looking at your height I would imagine that 9st would be a little hard to keep at (maybe not) and your BMI would be 19.
Glad you are feeling good today - I stupidly got on the scales this morning and had put on 2lbs since yesterday :eek: and did lots of googling but not going to lose any sleep over it after what I read.

:fingerscrossed: up to August. Where are you going on holiday?

When I lost what I call my "big weight" in 2000 I would get into the 9's but could never keep it there so in the end I decided to call it quits and settle for the low 10's - don't know why but it was easier to be there than messing about with same 4lbs on and off. Looking at your height I would imagine that 9st would be a little hard to keep at (maybe not) and your BMI would be 19.
Glad you are feeling good today - I stupidly got on the scales this morning and had put on 2lbs since yesterday :eek: and did lots of googling but not going to lose any sleep over it after what I read.

:fingerscrossed: up to August. Where are you going on holiday?

I know what you mean. It's been so long since I've seen 9 stone I don't know what I would look like there haha. Maybe just see how I go.

I really try and stop myself having a mid week weigh in as it just de-motivates me! It fluctuates so much so really trying hard just to stick with weekly WI, it's hard though!

We're going to Alicante in Spain. I can't wait! Although kind of glad I have a good few months to get weight off! :D xxx

So yesterday was a 100% day!!! Yay!!!!! Woo hoo!!!! I was so happy!!!!!!

Thursday 24th April

Breakfast - Weetabix with semi-skimmed milk, tea, 2 sweetners (193cals)
Dinner - Cod and vegetable stir fry with soy sauce, banana (333cals)
Tea - King prawn, Onion, pepper and leek tomato philly sauce with 80g fusilli pasta (464cals)

2014-04-24 20.48.05.jpg

Snacks - 1 mint (10cals), 1 apple (80cals), Alpen light double choc bar (65cals), Teeny bit of buttercream frosting (had to make sure taste was ok for cake, that's my story and I'm sticking to it hehe, 40cals)

Total - 1,185cals!

Yippeee!!!!!!!! xxxx

Last edited:
Although I am veggie that is the kind of tea I like - just change the prawns for tofu or something.
Great 100% day.

We will be back in Spain in 2 and a half weeks so I don't have that long to go - we have had a place there for 20 years and used to spend all our time there - we are on Costa del Sol.

Back