Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Hope your enjoying your new job Kirsty :p. Good luck for your next weigh in hun, hope you do super !

Kay xx

Evening lovely, you love getting me and Sammy worried don't ya ? :D Hope your well and the new job is going brill for you too ! :p xx

Hi Ladies!!!! So sorry for making you all worry!!!! Hope you're all ok!! First week of work has gone well, just busy and taking a while to settle in but so far so good! :) Weighed in yesterday and lost 5lbs! So did well and stuck to it all week! Woo hoo! How are all of you doing??!! xxx

Yay ! :talk017: Whoop ! Whoop ! That's fantastic news Kirsty, I'm so so happy for you hun :D. 5lbs is an amazing loss ! I'm glad your new job is going well for you too . Speak soon lovely :):).

Kay xx

Hi Ladies!!!! So sorry for making you all worry!!!! Hope you're all ok!! First week of work has gone well, just busy and taking a while to settle in but so far so good! :) Weighed in yesterday and lost 5lbs! So did well and stuck to it all week! Woo hoo! How are all of you doing??!! xxx

Glad you are enjoying your new job :)

Well done on the weight loss, that is great x

Morning lovely xx
5lbs woop woop, well done hun!
Glad work's going well, life's too short not to be doing something that we love x
Pop by soon xLx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Glad the job is going well & congrats on a fab loss :D x

Morning, wherever you be :D

Miss seeing you on my diary first thing in the morning :cry: xx

Me too :(, where are you hun ? We miss you ! ;) xx

Not the same without her is it Kay? :(

Hope you doing well and enjoying your new job Kirsty hun xxx

I just hope her mints are at the counter and she's dropping those lbs like hot cakes ! :p No naughty food is passing her lips :ignore: I can talk :rolleyes: I gained half stone Kirsty :eek::( my own doing. Hope your well hun xx

Hello my gorgeous Minimins!! Big shout out to Kay & Sammy especially!! I'm so sorry for abandoning you! Work is just so bloody crazy?!!!! How are you, and how are your weight loss journeys going? Well, I went on my jolly's and came back at 12.11. Yikes. But back down to just under 12. But I want to get back to my lowest 11.4 and then on from there. Will you guys help me again? I won't be on as much as I used to be with work but need you all to kick my butt!!! Missed you all!!! xxx

Nice to hear from you! Glad you are well and best of luck getting back to your lowest weight & beyond!! x

Back