Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Sorry ladies!!!! Still here. So hectic at work :-( safe to say I didn't get back on plan on Wednesday after holiday and then away again tomorrow. But when I get back. Promise , I am on it!!!! Hope you're all ok !! Xxxx

Have a lovely time off hun ! :p Don't worry about the plan, you'll lose it as soon as your back on ! :D Do keep posting or trouble gets really worried :p, we'll have to send a search party for you next time ! hehe Hope you have a smashing time ! Also I've started a new diary, link is in my sig, hope to see you there soon :hug99:.

Kay xx

Have a lovely time off hun ! :p Don't worry about the plan, you'll lose it as soon as your back on ! :D Do keep posting or trouble gets really worried :p, we'll have to send a search party for you next time ! hehe Hope you have a smashing time ! Also I've started a new diary, link is in my sig, hope to see you there soon :hug99:.

Kay xx

Me, worry :confused: Lol :D xx

Sorry ladies!!!! Still here. So hectic at work :-( safe to say I didn't get back on plan on Wednesday after holiday and then away again tomorrow. But when I get back. Promise , I am on it!!!! Hope you're all ok !! Xxxx

Oh there you are you little gadabout hehe! Was getting worried :D

Where've you gone away to this time? Hope you enjoy it hun and we'll look forward to seeing you again soon xx

Have a lovely time off hun ! :p Don't worry about the plan, you'll lose it as soon as your back on ! :D Do keep posting or trouble gets really worried :p, we'll have to send a search party for you next time ! hehe Hope you have a smashing time ! Also I've started a new diary, link is in my sig, hope to see you there soon :hug99:. Kay xx

Thanks Kay!! Only gained 2lb so I'm chuffed! How are u doing? Another diary, I will find it and check it out!! :) xxx

Hi sammy! We went to Scotland for my dads 50th. It was lovely but glad to be back and getting back on track! How are u doing? Xxxx

Yay, you're back :)

Ahh I'm glad you had a lovely time away. It is nice to get back home though isn't it?

Only 2lbs on is fab hun! You will soon get that off.

I feeling crappy today, got a cold and hardly slept last night. On my first day of slimming world though hehe!

Glad you're back and on it again xx

Hi all, doing ok. I came in only at 1000 cals on Monday oops. But was really stressed at work so we didn't really eat all day. And then yesterday I was at 1,300 so 100 over but I did do an hours netball so I'm not too worried. I did struggle yesterday as it was a full days baking and there was just constant temptation. Only mints I could find were polos! Must buy some extra strong. However I did count 500 cals for any choc that fell in my mouth so hopefully I overestimated! Hope everyone else is ok xx

Yay, you're back :) Ahh I'm glad you had a lovely time away. It is nice to get back home though isn't it? Only 2lbs on is fab hun! You will soon get that off. I feeling crappy today, got a cold and hardly slept last night. On my first day of slimming world though hehe! Glad you're back and on it again xx

Yep nice to get home! Thanks sammy. Yeah I hope I get it off! And a few people have been telling me I've lost weight so that's good :) aw no. How's your cold? And how is slimming world going?? Xxx

Yay, you're back :) Ahh I'm glad you had a lovely time away. It is nice to get back home though isn't it? Only 2lbs on is fab hun! You will soon get that off. I feeling crappy today, got a cold and hardly slept last night. On my first day of slimming world though hehe! Glad you're back and on it again xx

Yep nice to get home! Thanks sammy. Yeah I hope I get it off! And a few people have been telling me I've lost weight so that's good :) aw no. How's your cold? And how is slimming world going?? Xxxxxx

Yep nice to get home! Thanks sammy. Yeah I hope I get it off! And a few people have been telling me I've lost weight so that's good :) aw no. How's your cold? And how is slimming world going?? Xxxxxx

Oh it's lovely when people notice that you've lost weight, great nsv moment hun.

Feeling a bit better with cold this morning but totm is due as well boo! I'm doing ok on SW so far, on day four now.

It must be hard working with yummy food around you constantly. Try to stay strong though hun and yes, defo get some extra strong mints as they do work! xx

Glad to see you back and only 2lbs on which is great.

How is the job going?

Glad to see you back and only 2lbs on which is great.

How is the job going?

I am doing fine - at target weight and aim to stay there - we are in Vietnam at the moment so trying to avoid all the great food and treats :D

So sorry for being awol. I've been so poorly. :-( got a virus but doctors have took tests in case it's something more.

Anyway weighed in this morning at 10.13.6 so a loss of about 7lbs! Although I'm expecting a lot to go back on once I'm feeling better but first time I've seen 10's in forever! Xxxx

Oh wow hun, amazing that you're in the 10s but hope you are ok? Sending big hugs. Come back soon to let us know how you are xxx

Back