Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

I hope your week goes quickly and that parents evening goes smoothly so you can get home for the weekend again. Well done on tracking again today, and for booking in for a spin class tomorrow. Jo x

I hope so too, will be a long day tomorrow, prob won't finish until close to 10pm, but the prospect of a long weekend is keeping me going x

I do know what you mean but surely it can be off-putting as well if you seen things like you did recently?

We've all done it though ;)

You are soooo right. I've learned that lesson this week! You see up until last week I've either lost or STS so hoping on the scales has ALWAYS been reassuring for me....that is until this week. I really think that's why I struggled so much to get back on it this week. It didn't even dawn on me that that could be the reason but I think I've just discovered that the bad habit I have could be detrimental to my weight loss!! So as of now, I'm only weighing in once a week, I promise!!!!

Another good day on track again today! Had booked in for spin after work and was five minutes late :sigh: so couldn't get in...was gutted! Bloomin tractor I was stuck behind on the way there!! So instead of spin I nipped on the treadmill...walked up a hill for 45 minutes, it was a lot harder than I thought it would be! To finish off I sprinted for the last 2 minutes so really feel like I had a good work out! :D

OH and I have decided we are going to try and walk as much of the Fife Coastal Path as we can over the next few months and over summer. We are going to start on Friday. We are starting by walking the Forth Road bridge into Queensferry, then onto Inverkeithing and then finishing at Dalgety Bay. We'll get the train back to the station where we started. I'm really looking forward to it and it'll be a new wee challenge for me to set myself! I'm really glad that OH is quite into it too, he also wants to trim up for our holibags!!

Today's food:
(B) 2 ww toast 1
ham and flora extra lite 1
(L) pita bread 2.5
ww coronation tuna 1
velvet crunch 1
yoghurt 1.5
(D) chicken 2.5
2 wholewheat wraps 3
fajhita paste 1
30g half fat cheese 1.5
100g cooked rice 2

(snacks) 2 caramel mini eggs 2

total points today... 20pts

Be sure to take a camera on the walks, I'm sure the scenary will be outstanding!

puggso_32 said:
Be sure to take a camera on the walks, I'm sure the scenary will be outstanding!

It was bloomin foggy the whole day!! Did take some nice "atmospheric" pics will put some on!

Kernow Jo said:
Just wanted to wish you a good easter weekend. I hope work hasn't been to crazy the last few days. Its Friday tomorrow so enjoy the break. Jo x

Hi jo thanks! Last week was a little crazy hence my absence but back now! I've been enjoying the break a little too much if truth be told..far too many points!!

We had a lovely day on Friday and walked the first 10 miles of the fife Coastal path, it was really foggy but still a great day exploring! One of my highlights was walking over the forth road bridge although I would imagine the views would have been spectacular if it wasn't foggy! Was such a lovely day! Will try to put some pics on.

We had a family BBQ yest which turned out to be an indoor one as it was raining :( eating wasn't good and in therapy style I feel the need to fess up what I ate so here goes...

A venison burger in a roll with cheese
A lamb and mint skewer
A little chicken and pepper skewer
A generous portion of tuna past
2more slices of cheese!!!!
..... and a home made cup cake

Oh dear not so good eh? That was all I ate all day though so could have been worse but still not great, so back on it today! 100% day ahead!!

Oh had a STS on friday, it's 10 weeks today I go on hol so this is it...crunch time!!

Happy Easter all x

Hiya chuck..
Happy Easter to you and your family..
Sorry the tractor made you late for yer spin class...our roads have plenty of back logs with them too....LOL my OH is gonna be soooooooooooooo popular as hes just bought a vintage tractor which he intends going to work on in the summer months!!....enjoy the rest of your day xx

your bbq food sounds lovely :) thats really not a lot of food since you had nothing else all day!

walk sounds really good - were you knackered after the 10miles? x

Fuzzy23 said:
Hiya chuck..
Happy Easter to you and your family..
Sorry the tractor made you late for yer spin class...our roads have plenty of back logs with them too....LOL my OH is gonna be soooooooooooooo popular as hes just bought a vintage tractor which he intends going to work on in the summer months!!....enjoy the rest of your day xx

Hiya Fuzz

Hope your enjoying your holidays!! Bloomin tractors indeed!! Your OH will be popular ha! Although good on him! Hope things are good with you xx

Kernow Jo said:
I am glad you have been enjoying the hols. I know you will get back on track soon enough and those pounds will start to move again. Your walk sounded nice but like you said the view would of been brill without the fog grrrrrr.

You can do a lot in ten weeks hun, so 100 % forward. Don't be harsh on yourself! Take Care Jo x

Well that's me firmly back on track I can do this!!! 100% 9 weeks here I come!

Sounds like you had a wonderful day yest, hope today has been a good one too!! X

blackwidow said:
your bbq food sounds lovely :) thats really not a lot of food since you had nothing else all day!

walk sounds really good - were you knackered after the 10miles? x

Hiya rach, good to see ya back! The walk wasnt too bad at all!! Feet were a little achy at the end but other than that it was fine! I'm doing a 10 mile midnight walk for charity on sat so it was a good practice and reassuring to know I can manage it fine!!

Good day today so far, been getting bits and bobs done around the house today, going to in laws for dinner tonight soon but food been not too bad so far..

(B) special k and milk. 2
roll and 95% fat free sausages. 5

(L) venison burger. 2
(snack) wotsits. 1.5

Plently left for dinner :) x

ooh have you got an online money raising account thingy so i can sponsor you? it might only be a pound, but its still something!

ive always wanted to do one of those walks - my friend Lydia does the moonwalk and has done it twice i think :) dead proud of her!

blackwidow said:
ooh have you got an online money raising account thingy so i can sponsor you? it might only be a pound, but its still something!

ive always wanted to do one of those walks - my friend Lydia does the moonwalk and has done it twice i think :) dead proud of her!

Hi rach dont have an online thing, didnt know how to do it?? I'll put a wee pound in for you, thanks!! I'm really looking forward to the walk my cousin and I are doing it so it should be a great wee night!! X

Kernow Jo said:
Just wanted to wish you a good evening. I hope you have had a good day too! Jo x

Thanks jo, yup had a good day x

Hi all

Another good day today, I had a wee sneaky peek on the scales in work, it's been so long...and confusing using home ones and trying to add on difference!! Anyway... Since 3 weeks ago I've lost 3lbs, so I'm 3lbs away from 2 stones, Yipee!!

Foods been good today:
(B) ww toast and ham. 2
(L) tortilla wrap. 1.5
Ww tuna. 1
Walkers lite. 1.5
Yoghurt. 1.5
(snacks) grapes. 1.5
Biscuit. 1.5

(D) venison. 2
Noodles. 4.5

Total points so far..... 17pts

wahoooo well done for your 3lbs off :D thats fab!! xxx

Thanks... It's not officially 3lbs off cos WI isn't till fri it's it's been over the last few weeks which included some v.bizarre ups and downs so I'm just glad it's heading back down!!! Off to spin 2moro so looking forward to that as always :) 2 more days of this week to go, woo hoo!! X

oh well itll defo be 3 or more if you're going to spin :D anyone who puts up with the agony that is spin deserves half a stone a week i reckon :D xxx

blackwidow said:
oh well itll defo be 3 or more if you're going to spin :D anyone who puts up with the agony that is spin deserves half a stone a week i reckon :D xxx

Ha ha! I LOVE spin, defo addicted to it, didnt make it today tho:( was too sunny so came home and sat out the back, even had dinner out there! Just in from a wee walk so at least done some form of exercise!

Getting quite excited about the royal wedding... going to a BBQ reception can't wait, got all sorts of royal tat to take and I'm making royal cupcakes to take should be great!!

Food today good:
(B) 2 Ww toast and home. 2
(L) wrap and ww tuna. 2.5
Walkers lite. 1.5
Yoghurt. 1.5
(D) pasta. 6
Tuna. 2
Mayo light. 1
Cheese slice 1.5
(snack) oatcake. 1

Total. 19pts

Back