Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

Right...gym today, getting bag packed!! Was v.good last night, was indeed an Indian buffet at table, had a few wee starters and managed to completely avoid main course, was too busy chatting!! I even passed up on a bit of bday cake too! So here's to a 100% week and back to gyming ways! Ps snow mostly gone...phew! Hope it stays that way :)

Hiya jo..
Well done on the sts and getting back to the gym chuck..cant believe you had snow though at least its not like last time eh :eek:...hmmmmmmmmmm to the Indian buffet birthday bash you did great i would have been a right oink oink!!LOL x

Hiya jo..
Well done on the sts and getting back to the gym chuck..cant believe you had snow though at least its not like last time eh :eek:...hmmmmmmmmmm to the Indian buffet birthday bash you did great i would have been a right oink oink!!LOL x

Hiya Fuzz! Thankfully the snow has disappeared...I couldn't believe we had snow again either!!! Bloomin nightmare!! Yes I was very pleased with myself with the indian food. To be honest I could have run a mock, but I held back and was glad I did!!

Well back at the gym today...it feels SOOO good!! According to the wee machine I burned over 500 calories :eek:. I'm booked in for a one to one session with personal trainer tomorrow which I'm really looking forward to. Hopefully I'll be able to change my programme to help get me fit for the 10 mile midnight tiara walk I'm doing at the end of April.

There are a few things I'm going to change this week about my eating:

1. change to brown rice and pasta
2. don't eat after 6.30pm
3. no bread

Hopefully I'll see a better result on the scales on Friday!!

Food today:
(B) special k and skimmed milk 2
(L) 7 quorn chicken nuggets 3.5
(snack) velvet crunch 1
(D) 125g lean mince 5
passatta
bolognaise sachet 1
80g wholewheat pasta 4
parmesan cheese 1

total food for today... 15.5pts

a bit under point wise but oops after 6.30pm so can't be helped!!

Hiya hun..thanks for your words in my diary (((hugs))) for you too...

I dont eat much pasta anymore but when i do i always have wholewheat its much much nicer...im loving your rules for this week good luck chuck x

Hiya hun..thanks for your words in my diary (((hugs))) for you too...

I dont eat much pasta anymore but when i do i always have wholewheat its much much nicer...im loving your rules for this week good luck chuck x

Thanks Fuzz!

I'm really hoping the rules do some good this week, getting a little sick of STSs, just need a little wee half pound to reach second silver....fingers crossed! xx

I am sure your rules will help. I did this and changed to brown pasta/rice and also cut out bread. I think it made a difference to me. I still don't eat bread most of the time. On a Friday I have two slices of seedy bread toast for a treat snack.

Good luck this week! Jo x

Here's hoping Jo! Oh seedy bread toast...yum!! with real butter too, mmmm:drool: Hope you have a good week too!

Well had my gym one to one consultation today! It was really good and informative...I'm very impressed!! Felt like I was on the biggest loser ha ha!! I'm going for some kind of fitness/fat test on Wednesday :hide: eek!! Apparantely it's to get some stats so when I have a review in 2 months they'll be able to tell if new program has helped me lose weight! So no slacking for me from now on!!!

Had a lovely dinner tonight, bought one of those coleman's "season and shake" thats been on the television. I have to say it was delicious..a definate winner in our house and I'll definately be having it again!

Food today:
(B) 30g special k and milk 2
(L) roast chicken cupa soup 1
2 rivita flats 1
1/2 pate 2
yoghurt 1.5
(snacks) ww caramel wafer 1.5
rivita flat and philly 1
(D) chicken thigh 3.5
potatoes 2.5
mayo 0.5
1/2 packet of sachet 1

points today so far... 17.5pts

Ooh the pressure is on then now eh :eek:
Hmmmmmmm to the season n shake thingamagig sounds scrummy...have a brillz day tomoz chuck xx

Kernow Jo said:
ermmmmm I don't have butter on the seedy toast lol :rolleyes:

Your dinner sounded great, may give it a try myself. Good luck with the gym. Jo x

You definately should, it's delicious and so simple, no faffing about! X

Fuzzy23 said:
Morning Jo...
Hope you have a terrific tuesday xx

Well I hate to say it but I think I've had the most unterrific Tuesday ever!! I've done my back in!! I'm an absolute walking disaster at the moment!! I didn't sleep a wink last night and I'm on very strong painkillers so apologies if I'm waffling!!

Really don't know what's going on? Not sure how I did it, gradually came on last night. Not even sure what is wrong the doctor seems to be pamming me off. If not any better 2moro morn I'm going to go to A&E to get it checked over because the earliest the doctor can see me is Thursday...ridiculous!!

I'm guessing this complete immobility is not going to be great for WI this week, ho hum!! X

Oh no gawd thats not good news at all chuck...Hope it feels much better very soon though nowt worse than a bad back...take care xx

Morning, well the good news is that it has eased off a good bit, I'm really wondering if it's something viral...there are so many people that I know of who have sore backs just now!! Who knows? Anyway it's not 100% but definately getting there! I'm still of work but reckon I'll be back tomorrow, can't take one more day of trash tv!! X

Its good to read your back has improved, lets hope it stays that way and doesn't cause you too much pain. Hope you have a good day tomorrow. Jo x

Thanks Jo, well it's held out today. Still a little niggly but nowhere near as bad as yesterday. It really has been the strangest thing!

I'm going back to work tomorrow, I've got a course all day so should be a good way to ease myself back in without doing anything too strenuous!

I had to cancel my "fat test" at the gym today. I'm a little disappointed actually, hopefully get to do it next week. I really hope the gym instructor doesn't think I'm "at it" what with my ankle last few weeks and now my back! Honestly its ridiculous!!

Today's food:
(B) 30g special k and skimmed milk 2
(L) 2 riveta thins 1
1/2 fat pate 2
velvet crunch 1
yoghurt 1.5
(D) 120g dried wholewheat pasta 6
tin of tuna 2
mayo light 2

total for today... 17.5pts

so far I've managed to not eat anything after my dinner at night but I think I'm going to have to increase my points at breakfast or lunch because I've been under points most days this week!

((((Hugs)))) xx

Thanks, Fuzz....much appreciated!!

Well back to work thank goodness!! I can't bear day time tv! It's fine being off work when you are in good health but when you are bound to the couch, the TV drives me insane!!!

Anyway today was a good day to ease myself back in. Was at a course all day so nothing to strenuous (sp?)

Another day within points. I've got my WI tomorrow and do you know I feel like I've not lost anything again this week!!! If that is the case I think I may start to become a little annoyed!! I've hardly lost anything the last 3 weeks and I've been as good as ever?? Can't work it out :mad:

Anyway I'll wait until tomorrow and see what the scales say.

I'm off tomorrow night for a meal with the girls. We are going to a victorian/scottish themed restaurant...I'm very intruged and not sure what ww friendly options there will be. However it will be friday treat day and I'll cut down on points throughout the day tomorrow just incase!

I always wonder, does anyone WI going "I know for certain I've lost this week" as I sure as hell never do :p

Yup me I do!! That's because I'm on the scales at least twice a week!! I know absolutely ridiculous, buy hey that's me!!

Well pleasantly surprised this morn 1.5lbs off woo hoo!! That's me over a stone since Xmas, finally!!!!

Off out for dinner tonight, as always will try to be wise with my choices :)

Well done Jo..fab news on the weightloss and youve had a bad back too!!

Enjoy the girlie night out chuck x

Back