Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

Fuzzy23 said:
Well done Jo..fab news on the weightloss and youve had a bad back too!!

Enjoy the girlie night out chuck x

Thank you fuzz, about time I had a decent loss ha! As always had a lovely girly night!! Hope u have a great day today x

Kernow Jo said:
Wooohoooo!! on the weight loss, nice one! Have a fab night tonight and brill weekend. Jo x

Woo hoo indeed was chuffed!! Had a great night but really did over indulge! Had chicken liver pate with oatcakes to start then a burger and chips, oh dear!! Also had a glass of wine ...oops! Never mind straight back on it for me! X

salsta68 said:
Well done on the loss, and enjoy the victorian/scottish themed restaurant (yep Im intrigued too).

Thank you, the rest was lovely!! I had quite a tame choice of food compared to some of the others, and the service was excellent which makes all the diff I think x

Hiya chuck...hmm the food sounds lush could just eat that right now!!enjoy yer sparkly saturday tis really gawjus and sunny here hope it is were you are too xx

Hiya chuck...hmm the food sounds lush could just eat that right now!!enjoy yer sparkly saturday tis really gawjus and sunny here hope it is were you are too xx

Oh the food was gorgeous!! I'm trying sooo hard today to claw back some points to compensate! Weather is also pretty nice here too, still a little cold but I've got a washing out (the first this year!!) so theres is definately a sense of spring in the air!!

Have been having a total housework day today, absolutely blitzing the place. I've done downstairs so far, just top half to go (that's the worst part!) I'm having a little break just now got biggest loser USA on for inspiration ha!!

Food today so far:
(B) 2 slices ww toast 1
2 boiled eggs 3
wafer thin ham 1
flora lite 1

points so far... 6pts

Hope everyone is enjoying a lovely spring day today x

ooh biggest loser usa? what channel is that on?

i hate housework.. its when you finish downstairs that you feel defeated cause you know you still have the upstairs to do.. its my worst part too lol :D xxx

blackwidow said:
ooh biggest loser usa? what channel is that on?

i hate housework.. its when you finish downstairs that you feel defeated cause you know you still have the upstairs to do.. its my worst part too lol :D xxx

It's on sky living on a sat, quite far into the series...I love it!!! Much better than British version!

Well I managed to motivate myself to do upstairs too, must have burned a fair few calories in the process I reckon!

Off the the gym this morning, really hoping my back doesn't start again..fingers crossed! My PT has given me a 3 day weekly "fat stripping" programme. Today is day one....brutal day! Bring it on!! :)

Oh crikey goodluck with the gym. I prefer the USA Biggest loser too, I watch it on a Tuesday night though.

Oh crikey goodluck with the gym. I prefer the USA Biggest loser too, I watch it on a Tuesday night though.

Ooh, didn't realise it was on a Tuesday. I take it I must be watching the repeat on Saturdays, might watch it tomorrow instead for a wee change :)

Well day 1 of my "fat stripping" programme at the gym was really good. It's pretty motivating. The personal trainer that made it up said that I should be doing interval training on the machines. It means that each machine I go on its all about doing little 5 minute intervals where I go full pelt and get heart rate up then take it easy for a minute or two then back to full pelt. I know I'm sounding like a gym bore but I am really enjoying it. It breaks up 20 minutes on a machine and is defiantely making me work harder.

I was a little apprehensive because it was first time back after sore back but so far so good. I've also re-booked my "fat" test for Wednesday. No idea what it entails, apparently its to give my some statistics to compare in a few months time.

Anyway enought of the gym...yesterday I had a cheeky wee Franky and Bennys, however I did stay within points infact I think I was a few under tso that was good.

Good day today so far...2 more weeks in work to go then it's the easter holidays, whoop whoop!! 2 weeks to relax, can't wait!

Today's food
(B) special K and skimmed milk 2
(L) 2 rivitia thins 1
pate 2
ww bacon bites 1
yoghurt 1.5
(snack) ww bacon bites 1
(D) chicken fajhitas:
chicken 2.5
2 wholewheat wraps 3
1/2 sachet flavour 0.5
fat free yoghurt/salsa 1
100g cooked brown rice 2
salad dressing 0.5

Points today... 18pts

Good day today, managed out a walk tonight after dinner, was such a lovely night!!

Food today:
(B) special K skimmed milk. 2
(snacks) Ww caramel wafer. 1.5
Babybel 1.5
(lunch) wholemeal wrap. 1.5
Chicken. 2.5
Mayo. 1
Ww bacon bites. 1
Yoghurt. 1.5
(dinner) 6 quorn nuggets. 3
Noodles. 4.5
Flora lite. 1
Soy sauce
Total. 21pts

Hiya chuck..glad yer back is getting better and yeh to the lush sunny day x

Yup back getting there..so far so good, phew!! x

Hi, good to read your back was ok during your gym session. Well done for getting back into it after your time out. Its good the weather is better for people to get out and about for the odd walk. Glad you enjoyed yours.

It won't be long until your holiday time, the weeks seem to be flying by at the moment. Hope the rest of your week goes ok. Jo x

It was really nice to get out and about last night, forgot how much we enjoy going a little walk after dinner. So glad the weather is getting better. We have a little pond beside us and last year there were 2 ducks that had something ridiculous like 17 little ducklings. We saw the ducks again last night so hoping there will be more little ducklings appearing soon. Love going to feed them!

Holiday is 14 weeks, woo hoo...can't wait!! x

Morning chick..have a gud un x

Yup pretty good Fuzz, cheers xx

Another good day on track today. Foodwise I've been good, although for the first time I couldn't finish my dinner tonight...was soo full!! Don't know if it was because I had just been to the gym??

Talking of the gym, I had my "body statistics" test today. Got all hooked up to a little machine that passes little electric pulses through you. Then they can give you a whole load of statistics..apparently they use it on athletes. Anyway I was really quite pleased with the results. It came out that my BMI is well within healthy range, yayh to that! I'm 3% over the healthy range for body percentage of fat. Apparently that's not too bad at all and the fitness instructor reckons I can have that off in no time at all, yeyh!! I'm also just 3kg overweight (officially) which was good news too! The only thing I need to really improve on is my water intake. Your body should be 50-60% water and I was only 48.8% so I have to really try and improve this! I know myself that I've not been great with drinking water lately. Perhaps thats why recent WIs have been slow. I really need to make an effort to change my drinking water habits.

So all in all a pretty good day for me today, oh and it was sunny too :D:D happy days!!! x

That all sounds good stuff at your body stat test today. There wasn't anything to really worry about in those results. I find it hard to drink water sometimes, need to make a effort too. It does seem to help I think.

I think we may start to take Harley down to the fish pond near us, be great to feed them and see the ducklings. Oh for the joy of sunny dry days! Jo x

Thanks Jo, I was really pleased with results.

I'm loving the fact that we can all start to get out and about more, it's great...put's a smile on my face!

Had a good day today again. Got WI 2moro but not quite sure, having lost 1.5lbs last week, I'm sure it'll be a STS or a half pound, that seems to be the pattern these days. Ah well, fingers crossed!!
:D

Morning chuck..your sounding so motivated its great to read..well done with yer results from the gym sounds alot better than ours..

Enjoy yer day xx

keep on track hun x worth it in the end

Morning chuck..your sounding so motivated its great to read..well done with yer results from the gym sounds alot better than ours..

Enjoy yer day xx

Hiya Fuzz, I definately am super motivated these days. I think the booking of our holiday has given me an extra wee boost. Would love to lose about another stone before then. I need to be good!!! I'm loving my gym just now, it seems to be brilliant! x

keep on track hun x worth it in the end

Thank you! I'm definately keeping on track, come so far now!! x

Well lost another 1lb at WI :) I know 1lb isn't a huge amount but it's a good steady loss! I was thinking, since Xmas there has never been a week that I've put on, I've always lost with a few STS here and there.

I bought a new size 12 dress for my holidays today:
Cream and Black Lace Pleated Layered Hem Dress from Quiz Clothing
was quite exciting!!

Been good food wise too! We had a chinese take away tonight (Friday treat night) but all within points. x

Kernow Jo said:
Well done on the - 1 lb. You are getting there hun! I had a peek at the dress you have orderd, it looks lovely, woohooo on a size 12 too!

Hope you have a great weekend. Jo x

Thanks jo, I really feel like I'm getting there !!

Nicish day today! Been up washing done and hung out! Off out for the day with my dad and gran, should be a nice day!

Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday x

Back