Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

So that's it scales are banished to under the bed until next week, I'm definately NOT peeking this week. Had WI today and I've put 1lb on :( to be honest I was expecting it to be more so I'm not too fussed with that one! 8 weeks on Sunday till holidays so it's now crunch time! Next weeks WI will be both interesting and a little nerve wracking, bring it on!!!

So food today has been ok; had chinese takeaway tonight and maybe went over a little, but friday is treat night and its strict strict for the rest of the week!!

Today's food:
(B) 2 ww toast and ham 2
(L) 2 crackerbread 1
pate 2
velvet crunch 1
yoghurt 1.5
(D) singapore style noodles 5.5
(not sure if thats true ^^)
half portion of chips 4
curry sauce 1
(snack) ww caramel wafer 1.5

Total points.... 19.5pts

I'm well and truely back on track :):):):)

I don't even need to hide the scales now. I've had so many ups and downs and excitedness leading to disappointment by scale jumping that it's just programmed in me now (and has been well before I got to a goal I should add).

Well done on putting the scales away. You will soon shift that lb with you being back on track this week ahead. I hope you have a good weekend. Jo x

Thanks Jo, got tonnes of work to do this weekend for work, so I'm taking a leaf our of your book and going to go for a walk at lunch time, otherwise I'll be spending the day on by backside not moving! Hope you have a good weekend too! x

I don't even need to hide the scales now. I've had so many ups and downs and excitedness leading to disappointment by scale jumping that it's just programmed in me now (and has been well before I got to a goal I should add).

Maybe one day I'll be there but for now they need to be hidden till I get it out my system. I'm hopefully going to be maintaining soon so I figure if I can kick the habit now it will stand me in good sted! :D

Got loads of work to do today for school so I'm going to finish watching TOWIE (I know, ridiculous!!) then get started! OH is out for the day at footie so I have the house to myself and no excuses! I'm going to go out for a walk at lunch time and try and clock up some miles..will be a welcomed break!

I've decided I'm going to stop weighing in on my work scales and use my scales at home. My work scales seem to be slightly heavier and I'm 3lbs heavier on them...the general consensus from everyone is that they are heavy. Anyway that isn't the real problem as its all relevant but because I use my scales at home too (which will only be weekly now!!) I think it's a bit off putting...on a friday I weight myself at home then do my "official" wi when I get to work and it does feel a bit disheartening to see 3 more lbs on the scale. Sounds a bit petty and insignificant really but I know it definately feels a little disheartening so I'm changing it!! I've changed signature stats and am now focussing on losing my last little bit of weight before my holidays. :D:D

I gave up with the scales thing, cos all the ones I tried gave me different weights, I now stick to WI and close my eyes until they tell me what I am! Those pics of your walk look fab and Im glad you enjoyed it.

I know what you need to boost your weight loss more spinning, I havent heard you mention them for ages. After what you said about it, i thought oooh there are spinning bikes at the gym I will give it a go, I did, I nearly died, not tried again as the bloke in the video kept shouting in my ears to crank up the tension thing half a turn, which led to my legs nearly falling off. So I reckon you must be hard core to do it :)

Good luck with the work, and the lunchtime walk.

I think you are wise to stick to only one set of scales, its hard enough dealing with one WI some weeks without the confusion of two! I hope you get your work done today, it will feel great when its done. Enjoy your walk at lunch time too! Jo x

Got some work done, feeling much better about it already, will do some more tonight and tomorrow! I enjoyed my walk at lunch time, I did 4 miles one of which I ran...was real chuffed with myself! Hope you've had a good day x

I gave up with the scales thing, cos all the ones I tried gave me different weights, I now stick to WI and close my eyes until they tell me what I am! Those pics of your walk look fab and Im glad you enjoyed it.

I know what you need to boost your weight loss more spinning, I havent heard you mention them for ages. After what you said about it, i thought oooh there are spinning bikes at the gym I will give it a go, I did, I nearly died, not tried again as the bloke in the video kept shouting in my ears to crank up the tension thing half a turn, which led to my legs nearly falling off. So I reckon you must be hard core to do it :)

Good luck with the work, and the lunchtime walk.

You are sooo right I definately need more spin!!! Not been last week at all, however...fear not I'm booked in for monday, yipee (can you sense the look of delight on my face??!) I nearly died the first time I did spin too, thought I would spew on the bike but it gets much easier really quickly and you burn a serious amount of calories!! x

Been out for a nice walk this afternoon, 4 miles..reckon that probably earned me about 3 APS?

Food for today:
(B) roll and sausage 5
(L) 2 cracker bread 1
philly light 1
velvet crunch 1
(snacks) ww caramel wafer 1.5
(D) 120g pasta 6
tuna 2
mayo light 2
1/2 fat cheese 1.5

Total for today so far.. 21 pts

That'll do me, think I'll save my APs!

Hi

Had a good few days over the weekend and today...just been so busy I've hardly had the chance to get on here!! Caught up with a fair bit of paperwork for school which is good! Tonight, OH and I turfed a corner of our garden that we are going to eventually get slabbed but the mud is out of control, so we've turfed it for the time being. We started after work and didn't finish until about half 8 so it was a very late dinner!

In other good news....I've still not been on my scales, woo hoo!!!! Today is the third day that I've not peeked and believe me that is a huge achievment!! In a weird kind of way I feel far more in control, so hopefully it'll be a good week (fingers crossed!)

Hope everyone else enjoyed the rest of the weekend!

Food for today:
(B) 2 ww toast and ham 2
(L) 2 crackerbread 0.5
pate 2
walkers lites 1.5
yoghurt 1.5
(snack) digestive light 1.5(?)
(D) venison burger and roll 5
some chips(?) 4

points so far today.... 18pts

Day 4 of no scales...DONE!! Yeh me!!

Had a good day today, can't believe I have to work a five day week though, haven't had to for so long!! Ha what a cheek eh?!!

For the first time ever I was glad to see the rain..it meant I didn't need to water the turf. I'm having to do it with the old watering can because (a) I don't have an outside tap for my hose and (b) because the area that I turfed was previously just mud and it was where we stored everything the hose is filthy and there is no way I can connect it to the kitchen tap because I'd need to run the manky hose through the dining room and my cream carpet. So the short of it is that the rain did it for me, woo hoo!!

Today's food:
(B) 2 ww toast and ham 2
(L) tortilla wrap and ww tuna 2.5
walkers lite 1.5
yoghurt 1.5
(snacks) velvet crunch x2 2
cracker bread and ham 1
(D) quorn chicken nuggets 3.5
mexican style rice 6

total points for today.. 20pts

Just popping on just now while dinner is on to track what I've eaten so far today. Making spag bol using turkey mince..starvin!!

(B) 2 ww toast and ham 2
(snack) velvet crunch 1
(L) wrap and ww tuna 2.5
walkers light 1.5
yoghurt 1.5
(snack) choc 1

(D) 200g turkey mince 4
pasta 100g 5
1/2 fat cheese 1.5

Total points.... 20pts

Good day today...looking forward to WI 2moro!!! It'll be the first WI since November that I haven't had a few sneaky peeks through the week!! I haven't got a clue what to expect???

Today's food:
(B) 2 Ww toast and ham. 2
(L) wrap and ww tuna. 2.5
Velvet crunch. 1
Yoghurt. 1.5
(snacks). Sugar free jelly
2 chocs. 2.5
(D) 5 quorn nuggets. 2.5
Mexican style rice. 6

Points so far ... 18pts

exciting stuff! look forward to seeing how you get on. Good luck xxx

Morning hun..
You deserve a medal for not scale hopping for a whole week!!!how great is that :)

Good luck for your WI today and yeh its the w/end x

Congrats on the no scale hoping! Do you feel better for it?

exciting stuff! look forward to seeing how you get on. Good luck xxx

Well I lost 1lb, not a huge loss but a loss still the same so I'll take that!! x

Morning hun..
You deserve a medal for not scale hopping for a whole week!!!how great is that :)

Good luck for your WI today and yeh its the w/end x

I know Fuzz, how good am I eh? Ha! Thank goodness its the weekend, have a good one too hon x

Congrats on the no scale hoping! Do you feel better for it?

Well thank you, Do you know I feel SO much better for not scale hopping. If I hadn't stopped I fear I wouldn't have lost this week. When the scales don't shift quickly thats when I seem to sabotage the diet. I feel so much more in control now and I definately won't be scale hopping again...the scales were promptly put back under the bed! :D

So as I said earlier I lost 1lb this week, I'm actually pretty chuffed with that. I'm getting closer to my target weight so I'm fully prepared for the weight loss to slow down. A little milestone today...I've now officially lost 2 stone since starting in November. I'm really chuffed with myself. :D

Had dinner already was really hungry,
Food today:
(B) 2 ww toast and ham 2
(L) cracker bread 1
pate 2
velvet crunch 1
yoghurt 1.5
(snacks) sugar free jelly
small bit of low fat flapjack 2?
(D) chinese..friday treat night!!
singapore style noodles 7.5
half chips 4
curry sauce 1.5

Total points.. 22.5pts
(1.5pts over today but it's my wi day so not hugely worried about it!!)

thats awesome!! any loss is a result you should be really proud of yourself....all the hard word has paid off and the 2 stone mark is fab!!! well done you! keep it up x

well done CC . 2 stone thats brilliant. you must really feel it in your clothes .have you gone down sizes. ?. Also can I ask which wrap do you use for lunch thats only 2.5points .

thats awesome!! any loss is a result you should be really proud of yourself....all the hard word has paid off and the 2 stone mark is fab!!! well done you! keep it up x

Thank you, it's when you can see it as 2 stone and not just a couple of pounds here or there that you start to realise what an achievement it actually is! x

well done CC . 2 stone thats brilliant. you must really feel it in your clothes .have you gone down sizes. ?. Also can I ask which wrap do you use for lunch thats only 2.5points .

Hi, yeh I'm definately feeling it in my clothes. When I started my size 14s were starting to become too tight, so decided it was time to diet again! I'm comforably in a size 12 now which is great. To be honest my weight has yo yo'ed a bit the last few years. When I was about 24 I was about 14/15 stone (really don't know exact weight because I refused to weigh myself) and decided enough was enough, (I was never thin!) anyway after about 2 years I got down to 9 stone but since then my weight has always gone between 10 and 12 stone. The result is that I have a wardrobe full of different sizes which is quite good really!!

The wraps (remember I'm doing discovery so it's old points) I have a morrison's own brand of tortilla wrap which is 1.5 pts then I have the ww cornonation tuna which is 1 pt, it's v.simple but nice and filling x

Well done on your loss this week, and wooooohooooo for reaching your 2 stone off. You are doing well and with your holiday ahead to keep you motivated you will reach your goal before long. Jo x

Cheers Jo! It was only a pound but these days I'm taking it! Holiday seems to be coming round so quickly I can't believe it! Feels like I'm running out of time eek!! I'm definately getting the 30 day shred back out and I'll be hitting the gym hard...I WILL be in a bikini!!!! x

Back