Discover Calorie Crusader's Diary

Need by morning shredder again... Lol
Cx

Morning shred done! Day 6 of level 2 :) xx

I've got a lot of multiquoting to do....here goes.....

Well done for doing all that exercise! Just think how lovely and toned your going to be and that STS seems insignificant :)

Thank you, here's hoping the exercise is doing some kind of good! x

have a lovely weekend CC....maybe you have just found the right weight for YOU??? might be your body telling you that you are fine as you are....just a thought :)

Hi, I know I need to give myself a break because I don't think I can lose much more but I just am so desperate to get to the nines, even just 1 measely pound under 10 and I'd be happy...hay ho I'll keep doing what I'm doing and exercising and see what happens! x

I hope you have a good weekend away hun. I wouldn't worry about a sts. I am sure those inches are shifting with you doing the shred and you will be nice and toned ready for your holiday. Keep it up and I am sure you will get a loss next week. Jo x

Hi Jo, weekend away was great thanks! I'm sure I am definately losing in inches which ultimately is what matters the most at this stage...fingers crossed for a loss this week x

Have u measured? Maybe u aren't eating enough now u have upped the exercise? Have a fab weekend! Xx

Hi Carly, haven't measured as such but I can definately notice a difference size wise, my new holidays clothes are just fitting perfectly and I feel I look slimmer so must be doing something right, pity its not losing weight ha! x

STS are infuriating but with all that shredding you are going to be super-buffed! I'm sure a loss is just around the corner :) Have a great weekend away!

I do hope a loss is just around the corner although I'm not counting on it!! I had a great weekend thanks! x

Heya Jo,

I hope you are enjoying St Andrews. Carly may be right, you might need more weeklies or to use some APs? If you dont lose at next weigh-in, it might be worth eating more and seeing how you go. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Karen, our weekend away in St.Andrews was just fab, it's our most favourite place ever and only an hour away from us! Well if the plan is to eat slightly more then hopefully after the weekend I'll lose this week :rolleyes: x

I hope you have had a good weekend away. The weather has been rain and more rain here so I hope you had some better weather. Jo x

We had glorious sunshine on Sunday..it was lovely, so much so that we all got a little sunburnt playing putting! God I've forgotten what it feels like to get a little sun burnt with all this rain we've had! x

Need by morning shredder again... Lol
Cx

Your morning shredder is back signing in for duty!!! x

Mawnin Jo..
Hope today is gud for ya chuck..do you break up on Friday as well??? x

Morning Fuzzster....yes indeed I do break up on Friday for 7 whole weeks, a woo hoooo!!! :talk017: can't come quick enough!! x

Morning shred done! Day 6 of level 2 :) xx

Good on ya girl! I got back on it this morning too....boy it felt good after a weekend away, man I love the shred. Level 2 for me tomorrow...bring it on! x

Hi all

Well I had a great weekend away...just what I needed. I also was pretty good foodwise too, was very proud of myself and went equipped with lots of ww goodies and treats. I made brownies and lemon cup cakes to take with me and didn't have any at all :D

So got back on the shred this morning, will be sitting sunning myself in mexico 2 weeks today so needs must. I also managed to get to spin after work today too so needless to say I am exhausted!

It's our last week of school this week and so it's chaos as always getting everything packed away and passed on to new teachers and getting everything ready for next year..fun and games!! 3 more days to go then I've got a whole 7 weeks off, you beauty!!

2 other exciting things are happening this week...tomorrow night I'm going to see Take That, now I really cannot wait, infact I may actually burst with excitement (might mean a loss tho ha!!) then on Sunday I am going to see Kings of Leon at Murrayfield....also much excitement!! Then I've got a week off before flying out to mexico a week on Sunday! Things are looking good! So from now till then the exercise will be getting blasted!! Shred level 2 will be happening tomorrow morning...wish me luck!!

Off to catch up with diaries x

take that AND kings of leon.....jealous MUCH!!! you lucky thing, hope you have fun..but not TOO much ;)

Woop its all appenin for ya Jo..have fun at the concerts..NO I AM NOT JELOUS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jelous::jelous::jelous: x

Welcome bk shredder :) I'm only doing mornings on a tues lol x

I'm just a teeny-weeny bit envious of you seeing Take That tonight, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy :D :D :D In the meantime, I'll have a go at shredding :p

Morning chuck..
LOL did i see you in the paper!!!(sorry saw your FB status) :)

have a brillz w/end and scule holibobs x

I'm just a teeny-weeny bit envious of you seeing Take That tonight, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy :D :D :D In the meantime, I'll have a go at shredding :p

Oh, the take that concert was just fab.u.lous!!!!! Sooo fantastic! Hope the shredding is going well! x

Morning Jo x

Evening Fuzzster! x

Hi, I hope you had a good time at the concert, I am sure it was fantastic. Hopefully you had a good WI today and have a good weekend planned ahead. Jo x

It really was fantastic Jo! Best concert I have EVER been to, even better than their last tour!! x

Morning chuck..
LOL did i see you in the paper!!!(sorry saw your FB status) :)

have a brillz w/end and scule holibobs x

LOL!!!!! I can't tell you how mortified I am Fuzz that people thought that was me in the paper peeing behind the ambulance. The worst bit is that no way is my a*&e that big anymore after all my hard efforts, ha ha!!!! x

So the wanderer returns again!!! Been awol been really busy last week what with it being the last week of school and trying to get everything organised! I can't believe that's me finished work for 7 WHOLE weeks!!! What an amazing feeling!!!

In other good news I lost 1lb at WI this week, I was really chuffed considering weekend away in st.andrews and tt concert on wed where I definately overindulged in a few too many sherbets :rolleyes:!!

I'm hoping to get into the 9s on Friday, a 2lb loss would do it. That would be perfect just for going my holidays on Sunday (which I am sooooo excited about!!) I've been hitting the gym hard and shredding on level 2 last week so feeling really good! I'm actually v.proud of much I've managed to lose in preparation for my holidays, that was my goal back in november and I can honestly say that for the first time in years I'm happy with my weight for going away on hols.....good feeling!!

Had a bit of a naughty day, had indian at my dads tonight. I must explain though that it was the first time that my dad has been able to eat a meal with us at the table as a family for the past 2 years!!! He's had such a rough time with illness over past 5 years and especially last few with his mouth. It really was worth the points to enjoy the HUGE deal that it was. Fantastic. I was sensible though..chicken tikka pieces so shouldn't be too bad!! I also shredded this morning so hopefully that helped!

Right off to catch up on diaries x

Kernow Jo said:
Its good to read that you have had a good week hun. Well Done on another lb loss. It is coming off and I hope you get into your 9s for your hols but to be honest the most important thing is your happy with your weight which you sound like you already are..... Yay!!

Its great that you were able to enjoy a family meal with your dad, and it would of been rude not to of endulged with everyone else.

Just enjoy this week now preparing for the holiday........ make sure you get some pampering time so your not all stressed before you go, take time out for yourself! Have a good week ahead. Jo x

Thanks jo! I really am happy with my weight at the moment and ur right that is the most important thing!

It really was such a huge thing today with my dad, he's 65 in October and our goal is to get out for a meal with him....would be fantastic!!

I wish I could relax next week jo but I've got so much on...brothers graduation, catch up with the girls, going into work on thurs, family get together on fri night and visiting all grandparents before I go away....I'd be more relaxed at work ha ha!!! X

Glad stuff is fitting better!!! Yay shredding :) xx

Aww im sooooooooooo glad your dad managed a lovely meal with his lovely family...doesnt matter what you had it was a SPECIAL occassion chuck..

well one on the lb loss..and the shredding must restart it myself..have a brilliant day hun x

Congrats on the loss! I imagine your shape is really changing now you are such a shred-head :D xxxxxxx

Congratulations with your 1lb loss, you're doing fabulously well. How wonderful you were able to enjoy a family meal - to heck with the PP - greater goals were in play for that one :) Being happy with your weight is far more important than a number on the scales and you certainly sound happy :)

Michaela x

Hope u are shredding :) x

Back