calorie intake.....GASP!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Relentless_Eating_Machine, 15 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Relentless_Eating_Machine

Relentless_Eating_Machine Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st4lb
    Current Weight:
    7st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(16.92%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    After reading BrightonRosies interesting post I decided to tot up my cals for today...I was astounded to find I had consumed 2320 calories! And....that's without using any syns today!!

I'm at target so i'm not trying to lose but still surely this will result in a gain????

I eat A LOT of fruit - eg: today I have had 2 plums, 2 bananas, 3 pears, 1 apple, 1 orange, 1/2 mango and a bunch of grapes.

That alone must be a horrendous amount of sugar and total about 800 calories!!

I think I am guilty of "free food abuse"

I am going to calorie count 1 day a week and make sure I'm not doing damage when I think i'm being good!! :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JulesyR

JulesyR Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.4%)
    Diet:
    SW
    well how long have you been at target (congratulations btw:D)? And was this day unusual for you? Because if it isn't and you have maintained for a while I wouldn't panic. Your calories burnt also factor into it - if you are active then you may be burning that amount of calories - or more!

Having said that it is an eye opener for those of us still on our weight loss journey. I'm still loosing steadily (if slowly) but I will look at mine calorie intake when that stops

4. miminglover666

miminglover666 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4%)
    Just wanted to say congratulations for getting to target, and that you must be a food burning machine!! thats good!!

5. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    REM, with your BMI and weight, I really wouldn't worry about it. It's only an issue if you are wanting to lose and not. I ahve amnaged to stick to a net calorie of 1200 this week so far. On days where I don't exercise, I ahve eaten 1200, give or take around 100. I had bettr lose this week, or I will be so piddled off I don't think I could describe it.

Lydna

6. miminglover666

miminglover666 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4%)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.