Calorie question

lexi30

Hi all,

i am using myfitnesspal at the moment and everyday I have been under the calories (can vary between 200 under to 80)
Should I be using all my calories?? I weighed myself this morning and I appear to be staying the same this week.

So I am asking advice, should I be under everyday or am I hurting my weight loss by not using them all.

thanks in advance xxx

I use all mine and any exercise if I've calculated it properly so if you've done exercise outside what you normally do then you need to eat those calories too to give your body the fuel it needs :)

was just going to put what kirsty said, make sure your eating at least 1200 so your metabolism doesn't slow down. loads of water and exercise will help x

Hi,

myfitnesspal is giving me 1270 per day. I put my walking in which gives me extra calories to use (on average 100 calories) but at the end of most days I still have 150-200 remaining.

So I am not sure if I am actually slowing my weight loss down.

During the week I walk for approx 15-20 mins and then at the weekend more like 45.

Its just so confusing and I am being weighed at the doctor on the 28th and I want to make sure it's a significant loss. I did weigh myself and appear to have lost 10lb. It's not like I am starving myself at all, I am just making differ choices about what I have.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Back