Calories and fat

natosha120

I understand its a low fat diet so I just am curious with the less fat I do tend to feel hungry after 2-3 hours faster then with fat. Is this ok, to eat alot?

I only need to lose a little and been having well lean cuts of meat and few not mentioned but fall in very lean as well. keeping my meat in the 90% t fat and not doing any dairy ..tends to cause me to want more and more. so with out I feel better and adding more of the veggies like brussel sprouts and cauliflower to the dishes..

Well to get to the point lol is this bad as an approach?
eating every time I'm hungry. Maybe heading towards more meat verse eggs like ground turkey not super lean cause the flavor isn't there but the 93% lean, and lean pork that its the same as chicken breast for 4oz, Then having eggs whole but not much and turkey bacon in the morning most of my salt from that but I use salt substitue all day long. So not much salt I get in the day. I drink plenty all day long.

Is this ok. I tried today and ate 5 times today.], but every time I do dukan I want food and scared my appetite won't let me lose. I just want to lose 10 pounds this time. If its ok to go ahead and eat, and is it best to eat alot then not much at all for protein wise and keep metabolism storng?

Personally I don't watch how often I eat on the Dukan Diet. I eat when I'm hungry. Some days that's all the time and some days it's hardly at all. That's absolutely fine. Your body is sending you messages and you should definitely listen to it.
I don't approve of any diet that cuts out dairy because I personally believe it's essential to you. I don't follow the trim milk rule with Dukan, I use full fat because you'll find it has less sugar than trim. I think sugar is the bigger enemy.

You're allowed as many veg as you like (as long as it's on the list) so go to town, don't cut out the meat but maybe think of upping your egg intake too? It tends to fill meals out better than anything else. And take a look at using the Dukan Diet breads because they make the oatbran and eggs more palitable. Other than that, I think everything else is in order. Hope that helps :)

thank you so much

actually had to start today since i took a mess up yesterday and just detoxed the rest of the day noticing didn't lose even at super low calories as well... go figure so now i am going to do dukan full on.. clear minded like a brand new start.

I was wondering you say up my eggs do you mean whole eggs be ok .. I really only like whole eggs can't do the whites .

today i did
get 1% friendship cottage cheese it is my fave. and has non that fake sugar stuff added, like other brands. I agree with you i rather the stuff loaded with carbs and don't taste great at all, not natural..

so mainly ate 93% ground turkey, 99% ground turkey. chicken breast, cottage cheese , turkey bacon only 3 strips a day norm just in the morning.
so mix of that and reduced my thirst too today as well.. I am pretty much not much for seasoning cause like it as pure as possible so

I think i'm doing ok.. I hope..

I seem to eat like a bunch mini meals

5 -6 times a day

I guess the thing that I am trying to remember is: IF ITS WHITE TAKE A BITE
lol
lean

decided to keep to 9mins like about fast pace workout instead 20 min walk fig burn same from running jumping and weights in a mix of work out I hope..

so this be day one.. A new start and new approach

no calorie counting or weighing food
just took as much i felt for at the moment with the :) smile on my face if i'm hungry later I can eat.

LOVE HEARING THAT

: I CAN EAt LOL

..........................................chicken ground turkey mix up | Flickr - Photo Sharing!] hope this image shows :)

sortof a snack before dinner made 1/3 chicken breast and possibly 8 or more oz of mix of lean 99% fat ground turkey and 93% ground turkey lol mix up
salt substitute added lol and my diet cola caffeine free soda stream flavor type love it lol

:) might be my evening dinner meal lol

I do hope its ok today my day well on dukan ted today.. sortof made a mistake yesterday so did a detox from lunch yesterday till today.. Ate enough protein for sure.. and happy to say EAT ALL YOU WANT came n handy :)

I had possibly 1.5 chicken breast, about pound or close to pound ground turkey lean 99% and ground turkey 93% about 12oz of that lol and 3 strips bacon turkey and cottage cheese 3 servings of that as well 1% friendship has alot more protein then rest and isn't filled with the sugar and fake ingredients to rack the carbs up :) I agree with you that the low fat and non fat some have that fake starches and adding in cabs.

I want to try eggs but only like them whole and it may make me want a few more then the two limit lol..
so I guess sticking to lean meats be best. :)

so it seems highest ever had in protein for sure
says 300-310 about

estimated wow thats alot and

I know calories don't matter but says 1800 exactly and salt bit high but not to bad like 2700-2800 mg i mean I was eating under 1500 and retaining water lol so

guessing maybe with more salt my thirst be lowered and sure was. didn't drink as much to a gallon but did have 80ozs about lol :)did I do good for a first
day?

Back