Cals in Weetabix...

vickydink

Determined!!
Hi everyone

I have been sticking to cereal bars int he mornings which im fine with but ont he odd occasion i want something a bit more filling.

I love Weetabix and wondering how many cals in 2 of them with milk, but not loads, also thinking of chucking a handful of raisins in with them to add that extra kick :)

2 weetbix and 1tsp of raw sugar with hot milk is about 190 cals if you use skim milk. Yum comes out like a porridge.

xx

I dont have sugar so thats a bonus :) We use the green milk so thats semi skimmed...

With semiskimmed it's around 250 calories together (if you're having 250ml of milk).

2 weetabix on their own is 127 cals, it says on the side of the box. then just measure out how much milk u want and calculate the cals. i find 125ml - 150ml is more than enough for me.

I always have two weetabix (127 cals) and 125ml skimmed milk, altogether that's 171 cals. With 125ml semi skimmed it'd be 189 cals, just double checked my calorie counter for you :)

Great stuff thankyou :)
I really do not have much milk on weetabix, i just have enough to sak up the weetabix, there is never any left over in the bowl. I dont really measure out milk as i use milk from work.

Back