Cambridge after Exante?

Fat-Boy-Slimmin

On a mission
I don't want to get in to a which diet is better debate, just a couple of simple question for anyone that has moved from Exante to Cambridge.

Was there any difference in weekly losses?

What are your thoughts on the differences between variety of products and the actual taste of the products?

Which one would you choose if they were the same price?

No debate - neither is better than the other for what they do, weight loss wise

Exante - soups /shakes taste better
CD - bars taste better plus there is porridge (SP?)
But this is personal opinion

Exante cheaper when buying monthly multi pack but more expensive if you pick and choose

CD - lets you choose what you want and has extras such as water flavouring and mix-a-mousse

Good and bad in both - personal choice I guess

If price was the same would choose Exante - for ease as it's delivered

xx

Hiya,

I asked this question couple of weeks ago on the exante forum as seriously considering it as half the price of cambridge diet for me...and have noticed the losses seem better and they have few more calories aday..still not decided yet :rolleyes: but the shakes are meant to taste better and the bars are personal choice, some love them some hate them:eek:

For what its worth Im in the 'loves the bars' camp, theyre actually something I would buy if I wasnt dieting lol

I love the exante bars too but prefer CD bars as they're a bit chewier / chocolatey and the exante ones seem to start of cravings for me;)

I am condsidering it because of the price as well. Probably for 2 months, then return to Cambridge.

I do like the sound of the toffee, nut and raisen bars.

yeah understand what you mean mate (get ordering i say!!:D) let us all know what u think of the products, i think the losses are fab too. as i may do exante next year!!;);):D

Go for it, I say. It really is a much of muchness loss-wise and if you need to tighten the financial belt it makes perfect sense

Good luck

xx

Only because of being in a bit of a tight financial spot at the moment. Saving £110 over 2 months is quite tempting.

It is a big saving, I worked out with the bumper pack of shakes I save £80 a month, my cdc gives me no support so kinda a no brainer for me to change :p just wanna know that i'll like the shakes so gonna order 1 of each flavour and try em before my cd runs out:)

It is a big saving, I worked out with the bumper pack of shakes I save £80 a month, my cdc gives me no support so kinda a no brainer for me to change :p just wanna know that i'll like the shakes so gonna order 1 of each flavour and try em before my cd runs out:)

Comparing the price of shakes on CD to Exante, it's saving £55 per month for me. Exante bars are more than CD bars, but I could probably get by on just shakes anyway.

I think my mind is made up to be honest. Even if I don't like Exante shakes as much as CD shakes, it's only for a few months, so it'll be no biggy.

If you choose the variety pack you'll get

28 Soups
28 Shakes
28 Bars

Good luck - you'll do great

xx

TBH that's what I've done with the soups on occasion.

Good luck

xx

wow FBS thats quite a saving. good luck with exante if u decide to do it. dont go away and leave us at the cambridge forum though:(.....let us know how ur getting on.

and keep posting on here as ur posts of encouragement and support are always helpful, to me anyway.:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Emz xx

oh thats good to hear, ive gotten used to u always being the main one who helps us all out when things are goin tough haha..!!:D:D so are u going to do exante then? i had never heard of it till i came onto the forum lol.

Emz xx

Back