Cambridge daily diary

Girl on a mission! said:
21lb in 3 weeks is AMAZING!!! You are doing so well - the weight is falling off you! You'll be at goal before you know it :)

Thanks hun! Xxx

Hi, first off huge congrats on your weight loss thats amazing! sorry to intrude but i was just wondering now you have completed 3 weeks will you be moving on to phase 1b and have to eat a small meal per day or are you sticking to the sachets for the full 12 weeks?

sarahlou5 said:
Hi, first off huge congrats on your weight loss thats amazing! sorry to intrude but i was just wondering now you have completed 3 weeks will you be moving on to phase 1b and have to eat a small meal per day or are you sticking to the sachets for the full 12 weeks?

Hi hun!
I intend to stick with SS (3 packs) for 10 weeks then move up the stages a few weeks at a time until I reach my 9st goal. I've got a long way to go and if I still have a lot to lose I may stay on SS for longer. I'd like to get there by December. -Not for any reason just that it seems possible at this point!
I'm enjoying the diet much more than I thought I might and not struggling too badly most of the time. I just keep telling myself, I can have some of my favourite foods in a few months (within reason!!) and this is only temporary but luckily I really like most of the packs.

Are you new to CD? X

Oh my god! Coconut shake, delicious!!!! Mmmm

My CDC has told me some of her clients have mixed half coconut and half chocolate to make a Bounty flavoured shake!! So excited to try that one :)

I didn't know you could get coconut shakes! Bountys are my all time favourite (that's probably why I need to lose 3 stone - lol) x

WOW! all that weight in 3 weeks! well done! I am restarting today so hoping my losses will be half as good as yours, I havent touched cambridge for 6 months an put on 6lbs :( if I can shift 6lbs in the first week I will be sooooo happy! I have 8 weeks to get into a 10 wish me luck! I am just worried my metabolism seems slow after the last go at cambridge I am hoping my losses are still as goos as round 1 lol!

Carly1882 said:
WOW! all that weight in 3 weeks! well done! I am restarting today so hoping my losses will be half as good as yours, I havent touched cambridge for 6 months an put on 6lbs :( if I can shift 6lbs in the first week I will be sooooo happy! I have 8 weeks to get into a 10 wish me luck! I am just worried my metabolism seems slow after the last go at cambridge I am hoping my losses are still as goos as round 1 lol!

It's my 2nd time on camrbidge too but I lost the same amount of weight in my first week as last time. Good luck hun, I'm sure you'll get to goal. X

Had to go for a meal on Wednesday. I had chicken salad. Spoke to my CDC beforehand and she advised that if I had to eat I should try and order the sensible stuff that won't throw me out of ketosis. So far so good. Didn't feel right not have my 3 pack though.

Hope I have a good loss this week :) xx

Omg the weather's nice! Is this summer finally making an appearance?!

Well, I'm on my 28 day already, this time next week I'll have made my half way point. Time has flown, I really hope I can get into the 11st bracket by next week.
I have a feeling it'll be a really small loss this week. That meal out on Wednesday really threw me off my game. I'm buckling down now but trying to be realistic on what I think I'll lose. Would love 3lbs though!

I'm obsessed with coconut shakes at the moment. So gorgeous!!

:D x it won't last lol stupid England x I only like coconut as a moose lol x I had a slice of bread this morning haha didnt rate it tbh oooo we can show off at the Christmas roadshow next month H haha

LazarusD said:
:D x it won't last lol stupid England x I only like coconut as a moose lol x I had a slice of bread this morning haha didnt rate it tbh oooo we can show off at the Christmas roadshow next month H haha

I can't wait to see you!! I doubt my reveal will be as spectacular as yours!!

I'm glad you're takin to eating real food better than you feared xx

Only lost 1lb this week. Gutted but, it won't be like that every week, 22.5lbs is still bloody good in 4 weeks.

In other news... Half chocolate half coconut... Oh my god. So delicious!!!

More gym time this week. Going to try and go 4 times. Final 2 week push before belfast. I've been having a think about what I'm going to do in that week and decided that obviously I'll have to eat at the wedding meal to save looking like a weirdo on a table full of strangers but the rest of the time I'm going to try and stick to just 1 food meal per day and 2 shakes. It's been hard for my husband over the last month not going out to eat at all and we are on holiday but at the same time I don't want to undo all the hard work!!

I have to say I'm looking forward to eating some things though and at least if I get a few cravings out of my system I'll hae some good memories for when I come back! Lol :D

Ah well. I'll be in the 11st bracket for sure next week, YEEHAH!!!

Back