Cambridge daily diary

Morning everyone!!!

Well it's been pretty much a full week since I've posted any updates. I haven't even said how my WI went last week! I GAINED 1/4lb! :cry:

I think I needed a wake up call, which is exactly what I got! The last few weeks I've found it really hard to stick to plan. I'm working so hard at the gym that I find I'm wilting towards the end of the day. I REALLY don't want to relent in this area because I know I'm toning up and even in the last two weeks with only 3/4lb lost, I've gotten even smaller and my fitness levels have increased dramatically. Also, I'm really enjoying being there and working hard which I never do! haha. I work until 4 in the morning and am on my feet most of the day too.

I chose to do SS as I wanted quick losses but the last few weeks have proved that a)I'm not managing on 3 packs per day and b) I can't control my myself when I deviate. I have been easily tempted and found it hard to reign it back in after a lapse. I'm not going to see my CDC this week as she's on holiday so I have enough packs for two weeks. I'm still planning to eat 1 meal per day whilst in Belfast.

Since my gain on Monday, I'm happy to report I've been very good, sticking steadfastly to SS and only adding lean protein on gym days. (chicken breast or boiled eggs). As I'm missing a week 6 WI, I'll be updating with a home WI figure. I will be adding 4lbs to this though as my scales at home are always 4lb less than my CDC's scales.I've had a cheeky check this morning and (with 4lb added) I'm hoping for a 6lb loss which would put me in the 11st bracket, take me out of the obese weight range and also make it 2st loss in total! -Here's hoping eh?!

Given my struggles over the last 2 weeks, I've decided to move up to SS+ when my CDC comes back on the 6th. Even if it's just for one week, I want to see how I feel with some more food every day. It might not work but at this point I feel like I need to try!

Good luck to everyone else and I'll keep you posted! xx

yes, don't feel bad - it happens to most of us! and you have to think, like you've only had 3 real meals in almost a month! give yourself a break and get back on it. i did naughty this weekend at the Indian - and then punished myself with back to back classes at the gym yesterday! but it's still coming off, even if it's just a bit slower - and the cheating is so sexy compared to another bloody leek and potato lumpy soup puuuuke!

Thanks for your support hun, it's true really. It's amazing how guilty you feel for having one "normal" food day!
I liked the first few Leek and potato soups I had but then went off them really quickly - bleurgh!! :/ I do like the mushroom one though! Mainly having shakes at the moment as i like almost all of them.

How are you doing now? x

Hey everyone!

I'm very happy to report that my home WI on Monday was 11st9lb! I'm adding 4lbs to this figure as that's usually the difference between my scales and my CDC's so that's a 6lb loss! Very very pleased! I'm out of the obese weight range, into the 11st bracket and have finally officially lost 2st! Yippee!

I wish I wasn't going on bloody holiday now!! Saying that, I've packed my shakes and fully intend on having at least 2 a day while I'm there. I'm also on antibiotics for a chest infection so I have a great excuse for not drinking and there's a gym in the hotel so will get a few sessions in when my lungs get better.

If I can maintain this week I'll be made up and frankly surprised but I'm gonna give it a bloody good go!

Stay strong everyone!! Xxx

Well done Helley on your fab 6lb loss and moving out of the obese category.

Enjoy your holiday, life is too short not to.

I'm sure you will find SS+ easier than sole source. I've been on SS+ from the start.

x

Well done Helly !!

I've got my weigh in tomorrow and then I'm off on my holidays for 2 weeks (not intending to stick to SS in any way, shape or form but will try my best to be as sensible as I can!)

xx

Well done Helley on your fab 6lb loss and moving out of the obese category.

Enjoy your holiday, life is too short not to.

I'm sure you will find SS+ easier than sole source. I've been on SS+ from the start.

x

Thanks Hun, I'm doing good, having a great time but have been eating some pretty naughty stuff! If I gain, I gain. I'm going straight back to it when I get home on Sunday and am still going to the gym whilst I'm here so it's not as bad as it could have been! Oh well!

Looking forward to SS+, I've missed having a lovely white coffee! Xx

Well done Helly !!

I've got my weigh in tomorrow and then I'm off on my holidays for 2 weeks (not intending to stick to SS in any way, shape or form but will try my best to be as sensible as I can!)

xx

Aw, hope you're having a fab time! Xxx

It dawned on me in the gym yesterday that I've lost 16 kilos... That's a packed suitcase! Woop woop! I <3 this diet!

It dawned on me in the gym yesterday that I've lost 16 kilos... That's a packed suitcase! Woop woop! I <3 this diet!

What a fab way to look at it - that's some achievement :D

Whatever you gain on your holiday, you can get off in a week or so on CD. That's the great thing about it.

x

casablanca said:
What a fab way to look at it - that's some achievement :D

Whatever you gain on your holiday, you can get off in a week or so on CD. That's the great thing about it.

x

Oh yeah, I know it'll be a bit of a gain but hopefully not too much! I spied a Tony Roma's rib place on the way to the reception that I think might need to be visited tomorrow, last night of the holiday and all that! Hehe, back on it in a big way on Monday though xx

Here's to a lovely week of weight loss ladies xxx

Jesus! Welcome to Belfast.., land of hideous shoes! Seriously there's like 50 guests at this wedding and only one pair of fabulous shoes... And they're on me!! -that's not big headed I promise. They are bloody fabulous!! Haha x

Right! Back on it in a big way I'm the morning!
To be honest I've missed feeling hungry! I've been really bloated this weekend and not had a lot of time to get to the gym. I'm looking forward to getting back to normal. I must be mad! Haha x

i so know what u mean about missing feeling hungry! i read an interview with J-Lo once and she said that she doesn't really like the feeling of being full and that helps her not to overeat! and i have been a bit of a piggy this weekend and my energy levels have been so low, all of my life force being used to digest banana muffins and dairy milk! back on the cambridge!!

MushMachine said:
i so know what u mean about missing feeling hungry! i read an interview with J-Lo once and she said that she doesn't really like the feeling of being full and that helps her not to overeat! and i have been a bit of a piggy this weekend and my energy levels have been so low, all of my life force being used to digest banana muffins and dairy milk! back on the cambridge!!

Lucky j-lo! Haha. Bloody hell, dairy milk! Yummmm.

I'm loving chocolate shakes at the minute as well!

I'm a bit annoyed as i delayed my weigh-in as I had some packs left and wanted to shift some of the holiday lbs I put on last week to this morning but it's been delayed again until tomorrow. Sadly I only found this out after I'd got up early :/

Oh well, 24 more hours to make a difference. Off to the gym it is then :) xx

Afternoon everyone!

Had a rather delayed weigh in yesterday and am semi-happy to report that I stayed the same.I was very naughty in Belfast so even after 4 days of abstinence I didn't deserve a loss. I'll be doing 10 days before my next weigh-in so am looking forward to a good loss then :)

How's everyone getting on? X

Morning! Yeah afternoon really but I'm being a lazy bum today!

Toffee and walnut for brecky, very nice but I think I have to be in the mood for it!

Back on track properly now, going to try and give it everything I can this week so I can get a good loss to keep me motivated. I know if I stick with it 100% I can lose at least 6lbs and then I'll be 11 and 1/2 st. - which frankly would be amazing! :)

Being very good at the moment, but today has been a cack day. Major fall out with the other half and now my mums in hospital in Cyprus after collapsing. I suppose I still have a cereal bar to look forward to. Urgh... Ground please swallow me up for a week :(

3lbs lost today, I'm determined to get another 4lbs next week when I'm at the ten week mark, which was my target from the start. Being very good at the moment apart from the depression. I've only had 1 pack yesterday and today. Just can't face food at all. Still in strong ketosis which is good. Avoiding the gym for a bit after an extreme workout on Saturday which has knackered my calves. Hopefully will be back on it by Wednesday. 31lbs lost so far. 46 to go.

Back