Cambridge Diet 6 Days in on SS

Hmm maybe for my own sanity the chicken Caesar only on the basis that it won't come with anything that you might be tempted to eat! Otherwise peri peri sounds like a good idea as it will have more flavour and probably. Bit more chicken than the other options which will help to fill you up!

My cwp has just responded to me and said the burger or piri piri but no bun or coleslaw, think the dressing is no good with the caeser! X x

Hi. I'm on day six and like you I'm
Finding the lack if a drink if juice harder than anything! I drink a lot if water anyway so I'm really bored if it. I also have just over 2st to lose. I've avoided weighing myself on my own scales as I get weighed by my consultant on Monday. I think I can feel a difference already though. I would love a buddy to keep me motivated :)

Having day's off doesn't massively effect my losses, it does however mess with my mind a hell of a lot, I find once I've been bad I find it really difficult to get back on track, And getting back into ketosis is the devil LOL! xx

The dreaded scales! So tempting to check every day, and every time I have a wee! Thing is, I can be up to 8lbs higher throughout the day on water and shakes, so it's so silly. Try to rely on first thing in the morning weight, but still feel compelled to check every day!

Downsizeme-when is you weigh in day?

Jo- I also hate scales, I have so many sets, I should throw them away and just wait to be weighed! I'm wondering whether soul source+ would be easier, well not easier but having an evening meal, would it make it easier??

I don't know really, I think it depends on the person.. I know I've seen a lot of posts favouring an evening meal but for me that'd mess my head up at the moment as I'm an all or nothing girl. For my height I'm allowed 4 shakes, but what I'm doing is 4 shakes at the weekend and 3 shakes plus 125cals of chicken pieces at lunch during the week at work as there's no way to mix up a shake discreetly there and I don't want my colleagues commenting! So suppose I am having a meal of sorts but wouldn't want to deviate from the exact amount of chicken and really would prefer to do all shakes. However, like I said, loads of people do really well with a meal so maybe ask yourself can you stick to it religiously or will you be tempted to have a little more than you should.

Yes tomorrow is my first weigh in as well ?, be nice to get it done!

Yes I'm very much if I don't have it it's better but when I went out with my friends on Friday night and I had my chicken and salad and I felt satisfied, I may ask my consultant what she thinks, at least I could chew something and enjoy some real food even if it's just 200cals!

Tomorrow is mine too (though only after 4 days) so then I can weigh weekly on a Monday. You should definitely do whatever feels best for you to succeed. I can promise you it does get better and after the first week or so its almost easy.

Hi, I hope you don't mind me poking in, I started on Monday(for the second time) on ss+, my previous attempt was just ss and I couldn't cope mentally with the lack of food. I lasted a mere 4days last time, but this time, I'm on day 7, my weigh in is tomorrow. I've heard the weightless isn't much different, so I feel this suits me.
You could always try and then just stop if its not right for you.
So far all I've had is chicken on a small bed of lettuce and spring onions with a small drizzle of balsamic(cdc says balsamic is fine). The though of having that about 5 sees me through the day.

I have a shake about 10am, another between 1-2pm then food at 5 with my family and then a shake about 8. I haven't really had to suffer the hunger pangs this way.

Sorry for rambling, lol. Thought it might help you decide.

Oh and the chicken I have (cdc approved) if the plain already cooked stuff in the refrigerated areas in supermarkets) for some reason 170g of that looks like more than a breast, so I just have 170g with my tea and pick at 50g through out the evening.

TwitchD thank you for joining in, that sounds perfect to me! I'm going to mention it tomorrow at my weigh in. I don't mind cutting down drastically but not if it makes you feel miserable. On the first day I did have the meal and I grilled chicken that I put chicken seasoning on and then I griddled spinach, leeks and courgettes with a squeeze of lemon and sliced garlic, it was delicious and I felt so satisfied ?

I strayed slightly yesterday because I was unwell and only managed some toast at my partners insistence! So need to go through ketosis again but hoping it won't have dramatically affected and weight loss :-(

I strayed slightly yesterday because I was unwell and only managed some toast at my partners insistence! So need to go through ketosis again but hoping it won't have dramatically affected and weight loss :-(

You'll be fine, get right back on it and I'll be surprised if it makes any difference at all. Even if it has a tiny effect on the weigh in, that'll have disappeared by next time and evened out.

When you're unwell you have to eat so I think you did the right thing. I'm not if I'm in ketosis or not! I feel very hungry today but that could be PMT!!

Yeah it could be PMT I was like that for a couple if days and really craving sweet things. That's the only time I ever want sweet things so I heated up a chocolate shake and out a spoon of coffee in it. That really helped. :)

Back