Cambridge diet and exercise?

Hi ! How is your day going I am very clumsy today feel more tierd than usual and losing the plot lol I poured 227ml of water in my jug for my porridge so my porridge was very water whoops :( is this bad :/ xx

hi jen, iv still been doin a lot og gym stuff, like spin classes, metafit, and weight training and being on cambridge hasnt affected this, like no lightheadness or dizziness
if your used to a high level of ecercise already then you should be fine contuining what your doing as long as you listen to ur body and know when enough is enough
i think they just say no exercise if your body isnt use to any exercise at all and your only taking a low amount of calories and then you try something coz i think it can make you unwell, x

hi jen, iv still been doin a lot og gym stuff, like spin classes, metafit, and weight training and being on cambridge hasnt affected this, like no lightheadness or dizziness
if your used to a high level of ecercise already then you should be fine contuining what your doing as long as you listen to ur body and know when enough is enough
i think they just say no exercise if your body isnt use to any exercise at all and your only taking a low amount of calories and then you try something coz i think it can make you unwell, x

What plan are you on? I feel light headed at the moment I miss the gym terrible might go for wee half hour see how I feel. Xx

Im doing sole source, just te 3 shakes a day coz i hate the soups and porridge lol
Just keep drinkin lots of water, that really helps with everything
Am feelin hungry today thou not physically just mentally. Think i miss actually eating something :(

Im doing sole source, just te 3 shakes a day coz i hate the soups and porridge lol
Just keep drinkin lots of water, that really helps with everything
Am feelin hungry today thou not physically just mentally. Think i miss actually eating something :(

I'm on soul source as well I liked the spicy tomato soup was ok and the porridge is ok not the best. Same I'm missing food but all be worth it in the end :D!! I ordered ketosis strips so I can check even though on day 2 feel sluggish and light headed so probably on my way :D xxx

i know i keep thinking of the bigger picture as well lol just want to get to sunday till i get weighed and then take it from there lol
do you have a lot to lose?
yeah i got the ketosis strips from the chemist so al use one tomorrow and than hopefully should be in ketosis by then on day 5 eh?
i just thought the soups where really powdery and i couldnt hack them lol shakes all the way for me!! haha xx

i know i keep thinking of the bigger picture as well lol just want to get to sunday till i get weighed and then take it from there lol do you have a lot to lose? yeah i got the ketosis strips from the chemist so al use one tomorrow and than hopefully should be in ketosis by then on day 5 eh? i just thought the soups where really powdery and i couldnt hack them lol shakes all the way for me!! haha xx
Same think of the weight we will lose then some point in the diet we will get some food my consultant said if starving by day 3/4 I could have chicken breast but I wan to jst do the shakes on my own to get over my over eating! I'm 12st 7lbs want down to 10st at least then tone myself at gym when I get to that weight..surely should be on day 5 finger crossed! I ordered mine online as dont want to go out lol keep needing to tinkle...think I may go onto just shakes the porridge I'm nudging myself to eat the shakes seem powder thinking of changing to ready made ones:/ ... Spicy tomato soup was okay I only chose the soup and porridge as I wanted to feel like I'm eating some sort of food lol once I curb my hunger..had sneaky peek on scales and I could kick myself for doing so going to get someone to hide the battery for them lol!! I sit my scales in my kitchen so I don't eat food seems to work! Is it your weigh in tomorrow? Xx

hahah my scales are in the kitchen and i had a wee sneaky peak this morning as well!! wish i hadnt thou, last year when i 1st done it i lost 11lbs in a week and am nowhere near that so now im annoyed haha
my weigh in is on sunday morning :)
your not far away weight wise and goal from me, i want to hopefully get to 9.7 and i was 11.13 last week when i was weighed
yeah i sometimes used to have a wee bit of salad to keep me going but really want to try for a week with no cheats lol
i couldnt take the pre-made ones as i think mentally it doesnt look like a lot to have in that wee tiny carton for a meal lol
usually i fill up my sachet shakes quite high in my shaker so i can kid myself on im havign a big meal lol xx

hahah my scales are in the kitchen and i had a wee sneaky peak this morning as well!! wish i hadnt thou, last year when i 1st done it i lost 11lbs in a week and am nowhere near that so now im annoyed haha
my weigh in is on sunday morning :)
your not far away weight wise and goal from me, i want to hopefully get to 9.7 and i was 11.13 last week when i was weighed
yeah i sometimes used to have a wee bit of salad to keep me going but really want to try for a week with no cheats lol
i couldnt take the pre-made ones as i think mentally it doesnt look like a lot to have in that wee tiny carton for a meal lol
usually i fill up my sachet shakes quite high in my shaker so i can kid myself on im havign a big meal lol xx

Lol I'm scared I don't lose alot in the first week I have been yoyo dieting for over a year now and have lost 42lbs and cant get out of the 12st range this is my last chance of getting to my goal as iv been stuck for 6months now soo hard! Ohh can we do that add extra water to our shakes so they look more? The soup looked loads because I put it in my little inces cereal bowl to trick my mind haha...my scales are different from my consultants she weighed me in at 12 7.2 and mine says 12 9 and this morning it says 12 6:/ don't want to get my hopes up roll on weigh in day because it will push us even harder to next weigh in and so on! If u dont mind me asking wot weight wer u wen u lost 11lbs? That's an amazing lose for one wk if I could pull that every week be super slim :p xx

ehhh... i think i was 12.5 when i lost the 11lbs, think it was just mostly water weight and then prob coz my body had never done anythin like that before lol
aww i am a seriel yo-yo dieter, i lost 5 and a half stone 3 years ago doin scottish slimmers and got down to 9stone n then its just been creeping up and up and up haha 42lb is great to lose thou!!
i just wish there was skinny pills to take to make this whole process easier haha
yeah with the sachet shakes you can add as much water as you like, i like them with more water, except from the choc n mint and the choc n orange, they are my faves!!!
why can all scales not be the same eh? mine are diffrent as well, think on mine on sunday mornin i was 12.1 then when i got weighed on her scales i was 11.13 so i reckon mine are 2lbs over so i was annoyed this morning when i had a step on my scales and i was only 11.12 hahaha xx

ehhh... i think i was 12.5 when i lost the 11lbs, think it was just mostly water weight and then prob coz my body had never done anythin like that before lol
aww i am a seriel yo-yo dieter, i lost 5 and a half stone 3 years ago doin scottish slimmers and got down to 9stone n then its just been creeping up and up and up haha 42lb is great to lose thou!!
i just wish there was skinny pills to take to make this whole process easier haha
yeah with the sachet shakes you can add as much water as you like, i like them with more water, except from the choc n mint and the choc n orange, they are my faves!!!
why can all scales not be the same eh? mine are diffrent as well, think on mine on sunday mornin i was 12.1 then when i got weighed on her scales i was 11.13 so i reckon mine are 2lbs over so i was annoyed this morning when i had a step on my scales and i was only 11.12 hahaha xx

Wow tht is really good! :D same skinny pills would be so much easier lol wish all the takeaway places would shut down and we will all be skinny I'm really bad with takeaways on nights that I don't cook! I know I was annoyed when consultants scales said different mind you means we have 2lbs less to lose :)) xx

Awww am a nightmare for takeaways lol i even had that app just eat so i could order and pay on card if i didnt have any cash on me haha

Am just in from gym, done metafit n i think my face hit a new colour of purple. Already have ma janmies on and i dont plan on moving again tonight. Lol xx

Hey Hun, aww poor you it'll add to ur water intake tho haha! My day has been great again I think having that little meal helps me alot :) how you been? Xx

Awww am a nightmare for takeaways lol i even had that app just eat so i could order and pay on card if i didnt have any cash on me haha

Am just in from gym, done metafit n i think my face hit a new colour of purple. Already have ma janmies on and i dont plan on moving again tonight. Lol xx

Lol must admit I ordered off that few times was really bad :( I feel quite tierd jst finished my last pack of the day considering the gym but scared incase I end up hungry afterwards! iv done myself proud today I cooked my dav dins for little one and never had a bite :D is metafit good? I like combat and pump classes xx

Hey Hun, aww poor you it'll add to ur water intake tho haha! My day has been great again I think having that little meal helps me alot :) how you been? Xx

Lol I know are we only allowed 2.25ltrs are we allowed anymore? I have drank a good amount today feeling dry mouthed today! Aww gd stuff iv been tempted but pushed by :D myt introduce some food next week just want to see these scales drop and my jaw:)) lol been good so far bath and early night for me! Yourself? Xxx

Lol must admit I ordered off that few times was really bad :( I feel quite tierd jst finished my last pack of the day considering the gym but scared incase I end up hungry afterwards! iv done myself proud today I cooked my dav dins for little one and never had a bite :D is metafit good? I like combat and pump classes xx

Fav dins...this autocorrect murder!

Metafit is brilliant but its aboslute torture for 30 mins then its over but said that it burns cals for up to 24hours after it. Do love it thou
Aw have you tried the new pump release? The chest track is something else lol i used to go to combat because the instructor was hot but then it changed and its a woman so i dont go hahaha
Have you tried spin? Spins my fav
Mmm i havent felt particulary hungry after the gym but just usual feel good factor u get from a workout, xx

Ps good for you making dinner, i cant even be around food the now. My dad made home made bread today n i was nearly cryin when i got in coz the whole house smells like freshly made bread :( x

Metafit is brilliant but its aboslute torture for 30 mins then its over but said that it burns cals for up to 24hours after it. Do love it thou
Aw have you tried the new pump release? The chest track is something else lol i used to go to combat because the instructor was hot but then it changed and its a woman so i dont go hahaha
Have you tried spin? Spins my fav
Mmm i havent felt particulary hungry after the gym but just usual feel good factor u get from a workout, xx

Sounds good! No not been back to pump for couple of weeks due to back pain :( lol our instructor was a woman she didnt half tell everyone her life lol! Not tried spin been too scared to but use spin bikes in gym for half hour when I go..xx

Back