Cambridge diet and exercise?

Hey hun, the colour depends on hydration. As long as it turns at least the lighter color you are in ketosis, the darker the colour just means that you may be a little dehydrated. Hope that helps, you're doing great!!

I'm not reaching the last two dark ones only shows in morning when I'm in the middle then in afternoon goes back to the first lightest purple :p so I'm in ketosis on day 4 now :D how are you getting on iv woke up absolutely starving with a banging headache lol xx

Ahhh i see, funny iv just seen this as me n my mum both just used one, i was the darkest purple (but im just up) and she was one in the middle but shes been up since 7 and says shes had about 5 glasses of water lol x

Ahhh i see, funny iv just seen this as me n my mum both just used one, i was the darkest purple (but im just up) and she was one in the middle but shes been up since 7 and says shes had about 5 glasses of water lol x

Strange isn't it! The instructions on the box aren't very good doesn't really say about results lol xx

Aww sounds good!! Yeah I got ketosis sticks too im just about the 3rd one, aslong as its changed colour your in ketosis so well done!!

Yeah well Friday went fine had my tea a little later tho I need to force myself to have my last shake a just dont feel Hungry which helps :)

Tele is good tonight so that'll keep me busy after I've put the wee one down,, I actually think once I've been weighed and seen I've lost weight it'll make you wanna do it even more :) xx

Aww sounds good!! Yeah I got ketosis sticks too im just about the 3rd one, aslong as its changed colour your in ketosis so well done!!

Yeah well Friday went fine had my tea a little later tho I need to force myself to have my last shake a just dont feel Hungry which helps :)

Tele is good tonight so that'll keep me busy after I've put the wee one down,, I actually think once I've been weighed and seen I've lost weight it'll make you wanna do it even more :) xx

Woohoo wen will I stop feeling hungry this is my 4th day and starving :( lol. I had my last pack late to stop me tempting wanting to snack on anythin!
Yeah tv is good tonight so hopefully it flies in cant wait until wkend over and survive my first wkend without a takeaway or that! :D
Iv been naughty having sneeky weight checks as very pleased and its keeping me going I want to see 11stone range!!! Hehe bit extravagant weight lose I'm expecting which I shouldn't be because itl knock me down on wed :( xx

Maybe after today, I usually just try to drink more water but you get sick looking at it lol there is days you feel hungry even though you've had your shakes etc! But it does go away :)

Yeah me too but I can't remember what I was to begin with, I'm not going with my scales tho just incase they say I have lost more than I really have lol
Aslong as I have lost weight on Monday ill be happy xxx

Maybe after today, I usually just try to drink more water but you get sick looking at it lol there is days you feel hungry even though you've had your shakes etc! But it does go away :)

Yeah me too but I can't remember what I was to begin with, I'm not going with my scales tho just incase they say I have lost more than I really have lol
Aslong as I have lost weight on Monday ill be happy xxx

I'm going to do that just completely full myself up with loads of water :) I weighed myself just before consultant came lol that's how I know lol hers was 2lbs lighter why oh why can't all scales be the same :( I'm sure u will have a great weight lose! Not long until Monday!! Wednesday feels ages away :) xxx

Hiya!

Hope you don't mind me joining you, read through your messages and think we're all very similar :) my starting weight was 12 stone 9, on my first weigh in I lost 8 pounds. It's my second weigh in tomorrow morning (fingers crossed) I'm on step 2, so I have my 3 cambridge products and a small meat and veg dinner. I go up to Step 3 tomorrow... Cannot wait to finally have some proper food! The first week is really really tough, honestly felt like the longest week of my life, the second week is a breeze compared to the first.

I want to lose 2 stone by my holiday which is in 8 weeks :)

Xx

Hiya!

Hope you don't mind me joining you, read through your messages and think we're all very similar :) my starting weight was 12 stone 9, on my first weigh in I lost 8 pounds. It's my second weigh in tomorrow morning (fingers crossed) I'm on step 2, so I have my 3 cambridge products and a small meat and veg dinner. I go up to Step 3 tomorrow... Cannot wait to finally have some proper food! The first week is really really tough, honestly felt like the longest week of my life, the second week is a breeze compared to the first.

I want to lose 2 stone by my holiday which is in 8 weeks :)

Xx

Hiya :D x that's amazing 8lbs well done :D!!! I'm due my weigh in Wednesday so nervous not cheated on bit been hundred percent!! I'm on the soul source not had meat or that she said she wants me on soul source for first two weeks then can move up! I am desperate to eat some food cooking little ones dinner etc hard plus the grocery shop their was torture lol! Ohh that's good it gets better on second week can't wait :D

Same I want down to 10st 10lbs before holiday! Hopefully can reach our targets! :D xx

when are your holidays guys? am not away till end august to turkey but i have T in the park festival in july that i want to lose at least another stone before then xx

fingers crossed for you, hopefully youl manage that :)
when is your next weigh in? x

am sure youl do fine! have you still been peeking on scales? i cant stop doing it lol
had my weigh in yday and lost 9, was so tempted to have a wee treat but stayed strong ha x

am sure youl do fine! have you still been peeking on scales? i cant stop doing it lol
had my weigh in yday and lost 9, was so tempted to have a wee treat but stayed strong ha x

I did the other day but my scales are 2lb of a diff to the consultants scales I need to stop having peeks but then I stops me craving anything when I see those numbers dropping lol!! Are u on ss? I'm thinking of moving up so I can eat bit of chicken lol some food :) well done on not caving!!! It's better feeling happy you haven't than given in and feel like giving up! Xx

its in the morning i like a wee sneaky peak, lol going to try and not do it for a few days and then maybe a wee sneak on thurs, lol my CDC is away for 2 weeks so i dont have an "official" weigh in till shes back, but i know the diff on my scales to hers as well haha
but it is good to see the numbers falling, lol have your cravings been bad? x

its in the morning i like a wee sneaky peak, lol going to try and not do it for a few days and then maybe a wee sneak on thurs, lol my CDC is away for 2 weeks so i dont have an "official" weigh in till shes back, but i know the diff on my scales to hers as well haha
but it is good to see the numbers falling, lol have your cravings been bad? x

Lol I know it's hard not to have a sneaky peak lol thinking of having wee sneak tmz morning then official weigh in on wed hehe:p aww no mines says she's on holiday in may sometime dreading that known having to wait two weeks lol they haven't been too bad was bad at the start hit home that I won't be eating food for ages think that was the tuff part you? Xx

I have crazy cravings, like for pizza n stuff but i am really craving cheese. Haha even a few slices off of a block lol but i know it wouldnt end there lol ad be like.. Aw this needs to be on toast, more slices lol n before i know it ad eat the whole block!!!! X

Lol I would be the same if I had one bite of something I shouldn't :)) x just had the smell of cooked food when I'm due my next shake I'd rather be sitting having warm dinner than a shake but the results will be worth it sticking to shakes :) xx

Ano my team in work are always having there lunch at there desk n i can smell it lol then our work tearoom everyine sits in with chippys and mcdonalds, av had to just avoid going in there altogether lol sometimes i think smelling food is worse than seeing it! X

Back