Cambridge diet and exercise?

I know mega proud of myself! Ohh dear that must smell so good just sit scales in eye sight so u see them and don't cave in that's the only thing keeping me going but its stopping myself from having cheeky weigh ins:)) xxx

Lol I know are we only allowed 2.25ltrs are we allowed anymore? I have drank a good amount today feeling dry mouthed today! Aww gd stuff iv been tempted but pushed by :D myt introduce some food next week just want to see these scales drop and my jaw:)) lol been good so far bath and early night for me! Yourself? Xxx

Yeah Hun your allowed as much as you want that's the minimum your supposed to drink! Also some people have said on here perfectly clear flavoured water is ok to drink too although I enjoy plain water so think ill be sticking to plain lol yeah here's hoping the scales are good to me ha! Yeah same just sat down after sorting my wee girl off to bed! Dying for my weigh in on Monday to come :D xxx

Yeah Hun your allowed as much as you want that's the minimum your supposed to drink! Also some people have said on here perfectly clear flavoured water is ok to drink too although I enjoy plain water so think ill be sticking to plain lol yeah here's hoping the scales are good to me ha! Yeah same just sat down after sorting my wee girl off to bed! Dying for my weigh in on Monday to come :D xxx

Ohh good i can stock myself up with water :)) .. Getting shooting pains in my tummy :/ tonight strange..my consultant advised to follow the rules clear water and they sell flavoring and only allowed that after 2wks she advised.. Told me that minimins is world wide and America and that different from here she said :/..my wee one hyper tonight refusing to go down :( x Monday will fly in too impatient for Wednesday to come :)) xxx

Spin really isnt as bad as you probably think, my gym does 30min, 45min and hour classes so the 30min one is perfect if your just getting into it

Keeping the scales in sight is a good idea haha

Remember this wee phrase... The more you drink the more you shrink!!! Haha

Aww I didn't know that, least were ok with just normal water :) aww it's torture wen your just wanting bed eh lol how olds your lo? Xxx

Ahh may look into that when my back better :D .. I know friend told me that so I have them in my kitchen but its impossible not to weigh myself! Lol yeah iv heard of that one :)) xx

Do you not feel with this thou that ur up and down to the loo about 100times a day and just kind of sloshing about full of water? Haha x

Yeah I do! Scared to go out because how many times I need the loo I will be wearing my little ones nappies soon at this rate lol :)) xx

ano iv lost count of how many times av needed to go to the loo today, ma manager must be thinking am taking the psss... excuse the pun haha
im really in the mood for food today! :( not going to be helpful tonight working int he pub :( booo how you feeling today? x

I doubt they will say anything hehe if they do then they will understand :)
Same I'm so hungry today woke up at 2am starving but managed to get back to sleep!

Apart from hunger I'm fine sat in McDonald's today with my aunts and gran and never had one bite very chuffed with myself!!

How has ur day been? Hope us are ok :D and pushing past all the temptations! Xx

Aww go you.. It does get easier!! :) I've been great thanks, this is going to be the tester over the weekends tho but I'm sure ill smash it!!

Been a nice sunny day here so felt good about that too!!

Xx

Aww go you.. It does get easier!! :) I've been great thanks, this is going to be the tester over the weekends tho but I'm sure ill smash it!!

Been a nice sunny day here so felt good about that too!!

Xx

Ohh good cant wait until it gets easier! Hehe I know the weekends is were I really struggle cause we all have dinner out :( !! Wish my weigh in was Monday than a Wednesday lol..yeah its sunny here to went wee walk then shops and not long home:D xx

Ohh and I got my ketone strips in and first one was at the third purple means moderate nearly in ketosis and at lunch time it was down to the lowest colour which means negative :/ very strange xx

What colour are they suppose to be? Like mines are dark but not the darkest one

Im going to stay strong and resist any chicken tonight, determined i can do it. Promised myself i would at least do a week with no cheating and todays day 5, so am nearly there. Tryin to keep the positive head on. (Defo having something on sunday thou after gettin weighed ha)

Does anyone have mood swings like feel really happy then really down on this diet?

Ohhh well done for not eating at mcdonalds lol i would tore it all apart!! X

image-3276028210.jpg

Im going to stay strong and resist any chicken tonight, determined i can do it. Promised myself i would at least do a week with no cheating and todays day 5, so am nearly there. Tryin to keep the positive head on. (Defo having something on sunday thou after gettin weighed ha)

Does anyone have mood swings like feel really happy then really down on this diet?

Mines was the 40 one this morning and now its at the 5:/ not sure how it works is it ment to be the darkest one?

I was thinking of having chicken tonight but I want to try full week without! If I beat my curse and lose more than 5lb this wk I may start having chicken:) x
I feel okay then when I get annoyed i get really annoyed I don't shout and I am when I get annoyed which aint like me :/ anno I was tempted to have wee chip then I just got my shake and had that to resist temptation lol the smell omg I aint going near there again until I am over hunger stage! I got wee one fish fingers because I don't like them lol think that helps!

Xxx

I managed to resist getting any food on my break and sitting in staff room having my shake depressed haha well not depressed but you know what i mean haha x

Hey hun, the colour depends on hydration. As long as it turns at least the lighter color you are in ketosis, the darker the colour just means that you may be a little dehydrated. Hope that helps, you're doing great!!

Back