Cambridge diet and exercise?

Hey Hun yeah getting on great, managed to get those roast bags and had paprika chicken with broccoli and cauliflower was so nice actually felt like a dinner for a change!! Past 2 days I haven't ate or drank any shakes today's the first, my dad got took in to hospital so couldn't eat for worry but he's out now thankfully! Although now my little girl isn't well but managed something to eat today :) how you getting on? Xxx

Hey Hun yeah getting on great, managed to get those roast bags and had paprika chicken with broccoli and cauliflower was so nice actually felt like a dinner for a change!! Past 2 days I haven't ate or drank any shakes today's the first, my dad got took in to hospital so couldn't eat for worry but he's out now thankfully! Although now my little girl isn't well but managed something to eat today :) how you getting on? Xxx

I know I have mine with iceberg lettuce really nice and filling! aww dear have u not glad all is okay!! Hope your little girls better soon nothing worse than seen little one unwell x iv been doing great had chicken twice this week and not feeling as hungry been to bingo and cinema and stayed on track!!! Xxx

Awww sounds nice, yeah it fills you up so much and good to get a break from just shakes eh! Aww a know hope everything goes back to normal soon!! Glad you introduced me to those bags there delicious with loads of stuff lol xx

Awww sounds nice, yeah it fills you up so much and good to get a break from just shakes eh! Aww a know hope everything goes back to normal soon!! Glad you introduced me to those bags there delicious with loads of stuff lol xx

I know I'd rather eat them three times a day lol I know it's delicious with the bags! Xxx

Yeah definitely lol look forward to dinner now :) lol how you getting on this morning? :) xxx

I know not craving other foods now because I know I can eat proper food at tea time :p had cheeky peak at scales this morning so happy chappy today :D how are u getting on today? Xx

I know not craving other foods now because I know I can eat proper food at tea time :p had cheeky peak at scales this morning so happy chappy today :D how are u getting on today? Xx

A know that's how I feel too, I'm getting on good, have to force my shakes as I don't feel
Hungry but suppose that's a good thing!! How you getting on? Oh I know you can't help but have a cheeky peek eh lol my 2nd weigh in tmoro looking forward to it :) xxx

A know that's how I feel too, I'm getting on good, have to force my shakes as I don't feel
Hungry but suppose that's a good thing!! How you getting on? Oh I know you can't help but have a cheeky peek eh lol my 2nd weigh in tmoro looking forward to it :) xxx

Same I have to force mine down too x yeah getting on good not cheated once which I'm surprised at! Lol Ohhh good luck for tmz mines is wed :D roll on xxx

Had my weigh in this morning, only lost 1 pound :( My consultant said its because I'm on my period and apparently our body holds on to the water so on average we put on 4 pounds on a period week. So I'm glad I lost something and didn't put on any. Back on board today hoping for a huge weight loss next week.

How you all doing?

X

Had my weigh in this morning, only lost 1 pound :( My consultant said its because I'm on my period and apparently our body holds on to the water so on average we put on 4 pounds on a period week. So I'm glad I lost something and didn't put on any. Back on board today hoping for a huge weight loss next week.

How you all doing?

X

Hey well done on ur lose! A lose is a lose better than gaining :D next wk will surely be a big number!! My weigh in on wed can't wait to see what iv lost. Not cheated and had chicken a few nights as was out at inlaws xx

Awww I got such a shock.. A happy shock tho!! Awww you'll do well this week too a bet, it just makes you feel you want to do it even more!!

How you been today? :) xxx

I know tht would be an amazing shock!! I jst hope I lose more than 3/4lbs jst hope having chicken doesn't effect the big loses :/ x yeah doing great sitting at McDonald's just now drinking water while my partner eats away:p xx

It won't alter your losses Hun, I've had chicken every night from I started so you'll be cool! Oh you surprise yourself how much you can hold yourself back eh .. Well have our beach bodies soon hehe xxxx

Ohh that's gd not feeling so bad now about having chicken :D phewww!! I hope so roll on wed for my weigh in..6wks left I need to lose big for holiday! I know we should be mega chuffed with ourselves not caving in such a big achievement jst shows how easy it is to say no! Beach body here weeee come!!! Xxx

Back